Other than the normal teenage problems,
除了青少年通常会经历的小问题
I wasn't aware of any issues she had socially.
我没有发现她有什么社交障碍
The police sealed off Molly's room after she disappeared
莫莉消失之后 警方封闭了她的房♥间
so nothing would be disturbed.
以免现场被破坏
Has anyone had access to the room since the police?
警方封闭后还有人进去过吗
No, Agent Booth.
没有 布斯探员
I and the students have been very careful
我的学生们和我一直很小心地
to follow the instructions the police gave us.
遵守着警方留下的指示
Respect is paramount here at Pemberley.
尊重他人是我们彭伯利很重视的
I guess not for everybody.
看来也不是人人都重视
You lose something?
你们丢了什么东西吗
This would be Cayla Seligman and Arianna Donas.
这两位是凯拉·赛里格曼和阿里安娜·多纳斯
I expect you have an exceptionally compelling reason
你们两人会在这里出现 想必有着
for being in this room?
非常重要的理由吧
Ladies, I'm with the FBI, so start talking.
姑娘们 我可是联调局的 快点说
We were looking for Molly's diary.
我们在找莫莉的日记
Why? Why do you think?
为什么 你觉得呢
Arianna.
阿里安娜
Diaries get turned over to parents.
日记会被交给父母
We were trying to protect her
我们想保护她
if there was anything embarrassing in it.
以免有什么难堪的事情被暴露出来
Molly kept a diary?
莫莉有一本日记
Handwritten? In a book?
手写的吗 一本真实的日记
That's weirdly archaic.
方式还真是古老
You can hide a book a lot easier than you can hide a computer.
藏一本书比藏电脑可要容易多了
Plus, no one can hack a book off the cloud.
况且也没人能黑进你的日记
Right. So, did you find it? No.
懂了 那么你们找到了吗 没有
I did.
我找到了
That's a new one.
真是稀奇
Not my first boarding school case.
这不是我第一次遇到寄宿学校的案子了
Look at that, huh?
瞧瞧 瞧瞧
So, you guys weren't friends with Molly?
你们不是莫莉的朋友吧
We're all friends.
我们都是朋友
You just wanted her diary
你们想要她的日记
because you care so much about her?
只因为你们很关心她
Yeah.
没错
Where were you four nights ago?
你们四天前的晚上在哪里
Agent Booth, if you wish to question the girls,
布斯探员 如果你想审问她们
you must proceed through channels.
你必须通过正当的渠道来问
Channels. Right.
正当渠道 是吗
These girls weren't friends with Molly.
她们不是莫莉的朋友
Check it out. Got the college level textbooks,
你看看 大学的课本
the impersonality of the room. Nothing suggests
房♥屋如此缺乏个人风格 没有一点
a social life. Ah, it's a good one, Aubrey.
社交生活的气息 推理得真不错 奥布里
I told you, we're a good couple.
就跟你说我们俩超速配的
Right. Stop. Okay.
停 打住
So, if Molly was taken from the room,
如果莫莉是在这间屋里被绑♥架♥
she left without a fight.
她是没有反抗就离开的
Taken?
绑♥架♥
We have very good security.
我们的安保系统很高级
Oh, right, because,
对哦 因为就像你说的
you know, everybody respects the rules.
大家都遵守规矩
So, ladies, why don't you tell us
姑娘们 还是告诉我们
what you were really looking for in the diary? Hmm?
你们要找到日记的真正原因吧
Ms. Wick?
维克小姐
Murder investigation?
谋杀案调查
Oh! Yes. That's what I was thinking about -- murder.
对了 这就是我刚才在考虑的事 谋杀
Not dating again.
不是再次谈恋爱的事
And what has not thinking about dating given us?
所以你有什么发现吗
Note the stab wound to the right sternal third rib.
胸骨第三根肋骨右边的刺伤
Okay, a stab to that region would probably not be fatal.
这个部位的刺伤应该并不致命
There are at least 11 other similar wounds--
在肋骨 股骨 右尺骨 骨盆处
ribs, femurs, right ulna, pelvis.
还有至少十一处类似伤口
That would explain the amount of blood at the crime scene.
这就说明了案发现场为什么会有大量血迹
If you could mikrosil...
如果你可以提取凶器印记...
I already did.
已经完成了
'Cause I was not thinking about dating.
因为我没有心心念念惦记着约会
See the double blade at the point?
看到这里的双口刀片痕迹了吗
Yeah. Scissors?
看到了 剪刀
I found oodles of particulates here.
我发现了大量的微粒
Look at it. Glue, glitter, blue and green construction paper.
胶水 闪粉 蓝色和绿色的卡纸
Blue and green are Pemberley's colors.
蓝色和绿色是彭伯利的代表色
Man, everything leads back to that school.
天啊 所有证据都指向了那所学校
Cayla Seligman and Arianna Donas
凯拉·赛里格曼和阿里安娜·多纳斯
are a college admissions officer's dream.
是大学招生办梦寐以求的人才
Okay, Cayla is the captain of the field hockey,
凯拉是曲棍球队
basketball and lacrosse team.
篮球队和长曲棍球队的队长
Arianna builds houses in Haiti on her summer vacations.
阿里安娜在暑假期间前往海地建了房♥子
I mean, somebody get these girls some wings to go with their halos.
我是说 这些姑娘简直就是天使
Right. I don't like 'em.
呵呵 我不喜欢她们
They said that they were friends with Molly,
她们声称她们是莫莉的朋友
but according to her cell records,
但据莫莉的电♥话♥记录显示
she never texted or called them.
她从没有给她们打过电♥话♥或发过短♥信♥
Who did Molly call or text?
那她平时和谁有联♥系♥
Her parents.
她的父母
But three days before the murder,
但她遇害三天前
there's a huge spike in her cell data activity.
她的电♥话♥数据活动出现了巨大的峰值
Angela's looking into that to see what it's all about.
安吉拉正在调查发生的原因
Now, this... is interesting.
现在 有意思的来了
A shoebox?
一个鞋盒
"Someone do the world a favor
"谁发发善心帮全世界人♥民♥一个忙
and get brace face some deodorant."
给牙箍妹一些除臭剂让她去去味道"
Shoebox of insults.
里面全是对她的侮辱
These are post-its, photos of scrawls on bathroom stalls,
里面全是便利贴 盥洗室隔间涂鸦的照片
notes passed in class.
课堂传阅的纸条
I mean, this girl was being persecuted.
他们简直是在迫♥害♥这个女孩
Why would she hold on to these?
她为什么还存着这些
I'd say it's a hate-box.
要我说这是个憎恶之盒
I mean, Molly kept them as psychological verification
莫莉留着它们 把它们视作是
of all the terrible things that she thought about herself.
所有她对自己负面想法的心理验证
I wasn't expecting an answer there, Aubrey.
我可没指望你能回答 奥布里
Yeah, I know. I called one of the department's profilers.
我知道 我问了部门的一个侧写师
Then this diary makes sense.
那日记就说得通了
"I hate them! I hate them! I hate them!
"我恨他们 我恨他们 我恨他们
Why won't they let me be happy? I wish I were dead"?
他们为什么就不能让我高兴 我宁愿我死掉"
"Kathryn says I'll wind up alone, a miserable joke."
"凯瑟琳说我会孤独终老 是个可悲的笑话”
She was tormented. Yeah, she was.
她很痛苦 没错
"They're going to be so disappointed in me.
"他们会对我很失望
"I don't blame them.
"我不怪他们
"I know it's my fault that no one wants to be my friend.
"我知道没人想和我做朋友是我的错
There's just something wrong with me."
是我自己有问题"
This poor kid.
可怜的孩子
Who-who's "they"?
"他们"是指谁
Her parents, but I'm more interested in who this Kathryn is.
她的父母 但我更想弄清楚凯瑟琳是谁
Look at that.
瞧瞧这个
Looks like Molly was gonna turn in our friend Kathryn
看起来莫莉要告发她的好朋友凯瑟琳
for having a drinking party in her dorm room every Thursday.
因为她每周四都在自己的房♥间开酒会狂欢作乐
Molly was murdered Thursday night.
莫莉就是在周四晚上被杀的
Well, look at this.
快看啊
The woman who is definitely not six months pregnant
这个"明显没有六个月身孕"的女人
needs to sit.
也要坐下歇歇
I'd prefer to focus on the case.
我倾向于把注意力放在案子上
Okay.
好吧
You doing okay?
你还好吗
The victim owned every book I ever wrote.
被害者有所有我写的书
Your murder mysteries?
你的谋杀之谜系列
No. The real ones.
不是 有真材实料的那些
The textbooks and technical manuals.
教科书和技术手册
And the notes she wrote
她在页边写的注释
in the margins are exceptionally astute.
显示她非常机敏
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表