Philandering? It's a word.
拈花惹草 只是一种表述而已
You two started to fight...
然后你们开始吵架...
I swear I didn't.
我发誓没有
Things got out of control,
事情变得失控了
You snapped, and you strangled her.
你突然崩溃了 于是掐死了她
Look, I couldn't have.
听我说 我不可能这样做
I was with another girl at a bar.
我当时跟另一个女孩在一家酒吧
Right. When mia ditched me
是吗 米娅抛弃了我
and my gig got canceled,
我的演出又被取消了
I needed a hookup. Can anybody from the bar
我需要找个妹子 酒吧里有没有人
verify your story?
能证实你的说法呢
Yeah.
有的
The girl.
就那个女孩
I got her number.
我有她的电♥话♥
Ask her.
问她就知道了
You have reached the get lost hotline.
这里是失联热♥线♥
Unfortunately, the person who gave you this number
很不幸 给你这个号♥码的人
didn't want to hear from you ever again.
不想再次跟你联♥系♥
We know this sucks. Wait...
我们知道这感觉很糟 等下
That is not a good alibi, Hunter.
这个不在场证明可不行啊 亨特
Have you found anything pertinent to the case?
你找到什么跟案子相关的证据了吗
I found a remodeled incision wound to the proximal phalanges
我找到了右手第二到第五指骨近侧
two through five on the right hand.
有一个重塑切口
This happened because of a deep laceration across the fingers.
这是因为她的手指间曾被深深撕裂开
Slight remodeling indicates this occurred about five weeks ago.
五周前开始轻微地愈合 所以才会这样
I agree. So...
我同意 所以
I was thinking that whoever stabbed Mia back then came back
我想不管是谁捅了米娅 那人肯定
to finish the job.
又回来把她捅死了
Um, aren't you destroying the evidence
你这不是在弄坏重塑部分
by scraping off the remodeling?
来毁坏证据吗
Not in this case. The woven aspects
在这个案子里不是这样 重塑的纹路
have not yet hardened into cortical bone.
还没有硬化到皮质骨里
By removing the new growth, we should be able
通过去除新长出来的部分 我们应该
to get a mold of the initial wound.
能够得到一份原初伤口的模型
Wow. How cool is that? Very.
那得多酷啊 超级酷的
Have Dr. Hodgins swab, then make a mikrosil of the injury
让哈金斯博士擦拭它 并提取伤痕印记
so we can determine what blade was used.
这样我们就可以确定是哪种刀片导致的了
You got it. And please use the twitter
没问题 还有 请通过推特
to tell my followers
告诉我的粉丝
about the incomplete remodeling I removed.
我移除了那个不完整的重塑部分
They'll be fascinated.
他们会非常感兴趣的
Yes.
好的
Hey, Caroline. So according to Mia's medical report,
卡罗琳 根据米娅的医疗报告
she got 28 stitches on four fingers about a month ago.
大约一个月前她的四个手指上缝了28针
Did she happen to tell the
她有没有顺便告诉医生
doctor the name of the sick soul who stabbed her?
是哪个变♥态♥捅了她呢
She said that she cut it on a piece of glass,
她说她是被一片玻璃划到的
but Bones says it definitely was a knife wound.
但骨头说这肯定是刀伤
You think the boyfriend took a blade to her?
你觉得是她男朋友对她下的手吗
Well, look at this.
你看这个
Look where the clinic was where she got stitched up.
你看她缝针的那个诊所在哪里
The same neighborhood where Keith and Marcellus live.
正是基思和马塞勒斯住的小区
Keith has an assault charge for using a knife.
基思曾被指控持刀伤人
I was sort of hoping it was the boyfriend.
我倒有点希望是那个男朋友呢
You know, that neighborhood has been through enough
你知道 那个社区已经经历了很多了
for us to jump to conclusions.
我们还是不要轻易下结论
We're just going with our leads.
我们只管跟着我们的线索走
That's all we can do.
我们只能做到这样
You're a good man, Seeley Booth.
你是个好人 瑟雷·布斯
You sure you don't want to dump that beautiful doctor you've got
你确定不想甩了你家的漂亮博士
and run away with me? Tell you what,
跟我私奔吗 这样吧
just give me a day to think about it, huh?
你给我一天时间考虑一下 行吗
I'm gonna have to bring Keith in.
我得把基思找来
I understand.
我明白
Based on the injury profile
根据受害人手指的
on the victim's fingers, you should be able to reconstruct
伤口状况 你应该能够重建
what the knife in question looked like.
那未知的刀具长什么样
Well, let's not endow me with superpowers.
可别幻想我有超能力哦
The puncture wound to the fifth phalange
第五指骨的刺伤痕迹
marks the end of the blade.
标明了刀片末端的位置
And the laceration stops halfway through the bone
撕裂口穿过骨头在食指处
on the index finger.
中途停了下来
A distance of 6.35 centimeters.
距离是6.35厘米
Kerf marks show that the blade was serrated.
切口痕迹表明刀片是锯齿状的
Right. Adding that now.
对 现在把这个线索加上去
Also, from the Mikrosil, we know the width of the blade
还有 根据印记提取的结果发现
was four millimeters thick. No.
刀片宽度大约为四毫米厚 不对
From the striae, it appears that the killer twisted the blade,
根据条纹判断 能看出凶手扭转过刀片
so it makes it seem like it's wider than it actually is.
所以显得比实际情况要宽一点
Talk about sadistic. Maybe.
看来是个虐待狂 有可能
But an injury like this could happen
但这种伤口也可能
if the victim tried to grab hold of the blade.
是因为受害人试图夺过刀片引起的
You really know your sharp force trauma.
你真的很懂锐器伤嘛
I got to tweet about this
我得帮布纳恩博士发过一条
for Dr. B.
相关的推特
Listen,
听我说
you're getting Brennan crazy.
你快把布纳恩搞疯了
She's more competitive than other people,
她比其他人要好胜
so she's just gonna want to have more Twitter followers
所以她会比别人都想要得到
than everyone else.
更多的推特粉丝
What's wrong with that?
那有什么关系呢
It's a waste of her time, it's a distraction,
这是在浪费她的时间 是干扰她
and it's contributing to the end of our civilization.
而且这会导致我们的文明的终结
Twitter is a fact of life, Angela. Yes,
推特是生活现实 安琪拉 是的
and life is better when Brennan tweets
而当布纳恩发推特描述
about the most promiscuous tribe in Timbuktu.
廷巴克图最滥交的部落 生活才会更好
Who else would do that?
还有谁会干这种事呢
Did I just get slapped down?
我是不是被你镇♥压♥下去了
Well, I use mind control.
我用了意念控制
I don't believe in violence.
我不相信暴♥力♥
Should we finish with this knife?
我们继续研究这把刀吧
So, Hodgins found trace of a synthetic lubricant in the wound.
哈金斯在伤口中找到了合成润滑剂
Lubricants are used on switchblades and other folding knives.
润滑剂常用于弹簧刀及其他折刀
Right.
没错
Okay. So if we change the handle to a folding knife...
如果把刀柄改成折叠的
we have our weapon.
凶器就找到了
So, we tested your knife, Keith.
我们检查了你的刀 基思
We found blood in the liner.
在刀的内侧发现了血迹
Okay, I cut myself.
行吧 我割伤了自己
So what? It's not your blood type.
不行吗 这和你的血型不符
It's B positive, like Mia Ferrara's.
这是B型阳性血 和米娅·费拉拉一样
Yeah, okay. Whatever.
那又怎样
It's hers, but it's not what you think.
这是她的血 但情况和你们想的不一样
You know what I think? I think Mia came around to
你猜我怎么想的 我觉得米娅去你家
tutor Marcellus, right?
给马塞勒斯辅♥导♥功课
You didn't want her there,
你不想她出现在那里
so you pulled out the knife... No. No, look,
就拿出了刀 不是那样的
check my rap sheet.
你去查查我的犯罪记录
Look, I haven't been arrested in three years.
我已经三年没犯过事了
And I've been good-- I mean real good--
我一直规规矩矩 从不惹事
since me and Marcellus has been on our own.
自从我和马塞勒斯自力更生之后
But this is your knife, isn't it?
但这确实是你的刀吧
Look, yeah. But it's not what you think.
是我的 可这不是你们想的那样
I didn't cut her.
我没伤害她
You're saying your brother did? Cellus? No way.
你是说你弟干的咯 塞勒斯 不可能
Look, that crazy bi...
那个疯子贱...
That crazy lady cut herself.
那个疯女人自己割伤的自己
She grabbed the knife off the table and sliced herself.
她从桌上夺过刀 割伤了自己
You think any jury in the world would believe that, fool?
你觉得会有法庭相信这种话吗 傻瓜
It's the truth.
我说的是事实
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表