Uh, no. My cooperative
不是 我的合作社
would encourage us to examine any mistakes
会鼓励我们在错误中
for hidden wisdom.
寻找隐含的智慧
You should totally invent an unbreakable beaker.
你应该发明一种摔不碎的烧杯
But they already have plastic beakers.
但现在早就有塑料烧杯了
But glass is easier to sterilize.
可玻璃的更易消毒
Have some vision, Dr. Saroyan.
人要有远见啊 瑟罗博士
She's right. Plus, some solvents can dissolve plastics,
她说的没错 再加上有些溶剂会溶解塑料
and some plastics are gas-permeable.
还有些塑料具有透气性
An unbreakable glass beaker.
坚不可摧的玻璃烧杯
Oh, now, look, you've gone and made him all inspired.
你看你把他启发成这样了
I know that look.
我知道这个表情
Unbreakable beaker.
坚不可摧的烧杯
It's my fault.
我的错
Okay, well, then you can clean up the mess, sweetie.
好吧 那你负责收拾残局 亲爱的
So, there was enough of the motherboard left
多佛的手♥机♥主板的剩余部分
to hack into Dover's cell phone,
足够让我们黑进他的手♥机♥
and it was filled with poker apps.
里面全都是扑克游戏
I don't understand.
这又怎么了
Lots of people like to play poker.
很多人都爱打牌啊
Yeah, but not this much.
但没人下这么多游戏啊
He had accounts on multiple poker sites,
他还注册了多个扑克牌网站
and it seems like a lot of money changed hands.
好像还花掉不少钱
So our victim was a gambler.
所以受害者有赌瘾
Dr. Hodgins? Yeah.
哈金斯博士 到
Just trying a little something.
我就做点小试验
I'll clean it up.
我会打扫干净的
Later.
等下的啊
So, Mr. West, the recycling center confirms
韦斯特先生 回收中心证实
you've been there multiple times.
你曾多次去过那里
It's, uh, pretty coincidental that Jeff Dover was dumped there.
正巧杰夫·多佛也被弃尸于此
Every mover in town knows that place.
镇上每个搬运工都知道那里
We get asked to throw away old junk all the time.
经常会有人让我们帮忙扔破烂
But we have witnesses who saw you two fighting
但有目击者称你们二人曾发生过争执
before he disappeared.
紧接着他就失踪了
Sure, we had a big blowout.
我们是大打了一架
But I didn't kill him.
可我没有杀他啊
Blowout about what?
为什么大打出手
Gambling?
赌博吗
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
You owed him money.
你欠他钱
You guys play in the same game?
你俩玩同样的游戏
He owed me money, yeah,
是他欠我的钱
but we played in different games.
但我俩玩的游戏不一样
Mine were low-rent games with friends.
我顶多就是和朋友小赌两下
Jeff, he was in deep.
杰夫 他可是陷进去了
High-stakes underground games.
他玩的是高风险的地下赌局
So you bankrolled him
所以你为他出资
and you split the winnings.
和他分摊奖金
That was the plan.
一开始是这么说好的
I loaned him ten grand,
我借了他一万
but he couldn't pay me back
但他还不上
and I needed the cash.
我又急需用钱
Who ran the game that he played in? I don't know.
游戏是谁组织的 我怎么知道
I don't want to get involved in that world, okay?
我可不想牵扯进去
You're in it deep now,
你早就已经牵扯进去了
and if you don't cooperate,
如果你不好好合作
I'm gonna have to lock you up
我就只能以妨碍凶杀调查的罪名
for obstructing a murder investigation.
把你关进监狱
Oh, man...
天啊
I don't know whose game it was. Okay?
我不知道这游戏是谁组织的 真的
But I did drop him off there every once in a while.
但我送他去过几次
Corner of Beachwood and Allegheny.
卑池伍德路和阿勒格尼路那个街角
Last night, by any chance? Yeah.
昨晚你去了吗 去了
He sent me a text saying he'd won the big one.
他给我发短♥信♥说他赢了一大笔钱
Pot worth 28 grand.
大约有两万八
So let me get this straight.
让我理一下
He tells you that he just won 28 grand,
他告诉你他赢了两万八美元
then he suddenly disappears
然后就突然消失了
and shows up dead without a penny.
再然后就变成了死尸一具 而且身无分文
That doesn't look good for you.
情况对你很不利啊
Dr. Hodgins has yet to find any evidence of
哈金斯博士并未在粉碎机里找到
money in the shredder.
与金钱有关的证据
That's because Dover was killed for his winnings.
那是因为多佛是被他赢的钱害死的
Which means
也就是说
that all of the players in his underground game are suspects.
所有参与那场地下赌博的人都是嫌疑人
Yes, it sure is.
没错
Very smart, Bones.
很聪明嘛 骨头
Did you ever play in games like that when you gambled?
你以前赌博的时候参加过这样的游戏吗
Bones...
骨头
I gambled on everything. Poker, ponies...
我什么都赌过 扑克牌 赛马
I even bet on the expiration date of a package of cheese.
我甚至还赌过一包奶酪的保质期
Maybe you...
你或许
shouldn't be involved in this case.
不该调查这起案件
Gambling clearly releases dopamine in your nucleus accumbens.
很显然赌博可以释放你伏核内的多巴胺
I'm gonna be fine. Okay?
我没事的 别担心
My sponsor's just a phone call away.
我可以随时打给我的担♥保♥人
All right? I can handle this.
我能处理好的
Aubrey said... Please. Aubrey. Okay?
奥布里说 别奥布里了 好吗
That's not his world. This is my world, okay?
这是我的事 不是他的事
I'm not going to let a murderer go free
我不会因为大家认为我不够坚强
because everyone is afraid I'm not strong enough, here.
而放掉一个杀人凶手的
I want to believe you...
我也想相信你
Look. I gambled in the past because my life was a mess.
听着 我以前赌博是因为我的生活一团糟
It was a complete disaster. I mean, come on.
我的人生就是场灾难 可现在
Now I have you, I got Christine, I got Parker, I got...
我有了你 克里斯汀 帕克 还有
...little guy on the way.
未出世的小男娃
Guy? Yes, guy. It's just a hunch.
男娃 嗯 我的直觉告诉我的
I'm not going to throw it all away over a poker game.
我才不会为了一把扑克牌放弃这一切
Come on, Bones.
拜托 骨头
Look who it is! Hey!
看看是谁大家光临了 嗨
Booth! Here he is! Jason Samuels. How are you?
布斯 这就是詹森·塞缪尔 你好吗
Man, you look good, huh? Listen, have a seat.
你看起来不错啊 先坐下吧
This is my wife, Temperance Brennan.
这是我老婆 坦普瑞·布纳恩
Temperance Brennan, the Jason Samuels.
坦普瑞·布纳恩 这位就是詹森·塞缪尔
This is your wife? Yeah.
这位是你妻子 没错
For an ex-gambler, it looks like you, uh,
作为前赌徒 看起来你好像
won the lottery, Booth. You bet.
中了大奖呢 布斯 必须的
You were Booth's gambling facilitator?
你就是布斯的赌瘾引导者
It sounds so much better than "Bookie."
听起来比投♥注♥人好听点
Right, listen. I-I need your help.
听着 我需要你的帮助
What? Well, it's just that...
怎么了 没什么 就是
I know what you do
我知道你是干嘛的
and you know what I do.
你也知道我是干嘛的
Look, I'm trying to catch a murderer, here, all right?
我是想抓杀人凶手 好吗
I don't care about the gambling.
我才不在乎什么赌博不赌博的
Your name's never gonna come up.
你的名字绝对不会出现在任何档案里
How can I help?
你要我怎么帮
Look, I need to get into a poker game
我需要混进卑池伍德和阿勒格尼
at Beachwood and Allegheny.
那里的一个扑克牌局
Are you going to play? Yeah.
你要打牌吗 对
You sure about this, Booth?
布斯 你想好了吗
Pros in a game like this,
像这样的专业牌手
they know how to bluff.
都知道怎样虚张声势
They bluff for a living, right?
他们就靠这个活的
If I get in there,
如果我能混进去
in that game, and learn their tells,
打入他们的游戏 掌握他们的招数
and one of those guys is the killer...
发现其中一个人就是凶手
case closed, game over. It's real simple.
轻松结案 游戏结束 多简单
I found a perimortem depression fracture
我发现死者死亡时左颞骨
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表