Well, according to Booth,
据布斯所说
she had a lot of free time to study.
她有很多空闲时间来学习
I assume you mean
我猜你是想说
because she didn't have many friends.
这是因为她没有很多朋友
Intellectually,
因为智力超群
she was probably bored by frivolous adolescent concerns.
她可能会厌烦那些无聊的青春期问题
Yeah. Poor girl.
可怜的孩子
She must have been really lonely.
她一定非常孤单
The other girls ostracized her
其他的女孩排斥她
because she was different, and they felt threatened.
是因为她与众不同 他们感到了威胁
Making conclusions without all the facts is not like you.
没有事实依据直接下结论可不像你
I'm using my own life as a reference.
我的真实经历就是依据
Now I have perspective, but...
我现在有了美好的未来 但...
then, when I was isolated like Molly...
那个时候 当我和莫莉一样被孤立...
it was difficult to imagine that I would ever find a life
我很难想象有朝一日
that I would enjoy living.
我会享受我的生活
You never tried to cozy up to the popular kids?
你没有试着去巴结那些受欢迎的同学吗
I could accurately predict
我可以准确预测
what their response would be, so, no.
他们对此的反应 所以 没有
I'm sorry, Brennan.
我很抱歉 布纳恩
I have a wonderful life.
我现在有美好的生活
I'm sorry for Molly that she never got the chance
我为莫莉感到抱歉 因为她再也无法
to realize that she could have one, too.
意识到她也可以拥有这样美好的生活
Well, Booth and Aubrey said that she did try to fit in,
布斯和奥布里说她努力去融入集体
but that she was rejected every time.
但屡遭拒绝
It was mostly by this girl named Kathryn.
主要是一个叫凯瑟琳的姑娘排斥她
Now, there were three Kathryns at Pemberley,
彭伯利有三个凯瑟琳就读
but look at this one. Kathryn Walling.
但看看这一个 凯瑟琳·沃林
Those beads. They look like a match
这些珠子 他们看上去
for the ones found at the crime scene.
和我们在案发现场发现的匹配
Yeah. You're right. The necklace wasn't Molly's.
你是对的 这条项链不是莫莉的
It was Kathryn Walling's.
它是凯瑟琳·沃林的
"I wish Ms. Minchin
"我希望明晴老师
"knew what an evil bitch Kathryn really is.
"能发现凯瑟琳邪恶的真面目
"But all she sees is the perfect young lady,
"但她看到的只是一个完美的年轻女性
"the athlete and perfect student.
"那个运动员和完美的好学生"
"If only she knew that Kathryn breaks every single rule
"要是她知道凯瑟琳打破了每一项
in the Honor Code."
荣誉规章中的规则就好了"
That is totally a gross exaggeration.
太夸张了吧 简直叫人恶心
You're all through this diary. You tormented her.
日记里全是你 你在折磨她
She says, "I wish I was dead"
她写道 "我真希望我死了"
over a dozen times in here.
在日记里这句话写了十几遍
We have witnesses who say that you and Molly
我们有证人说你和莫莉
got into a fight on Thursday.
周四的时候发生了争吵
The day Molly was murdered.
也就是莫莉被杀的那天
Look, Molly was weird.
听着 莫莉是个怪人
Everyone thought so.
大家都这样觉得
But I did not kill her. Okay.
但我没有杀她 好吧
Did you and Molly get into a fight on Thursday afternoon?
那么周四下午你和莫莉有没有吵架呢
Yes.
吵了
I came home from classes
我上完课回到家
and found her snooping in my room.
发现她在我房♥间里乱翻
Why didn't you report that to the headmistress?
为什么你不把这事告诉校长呢
If I reported every single thing
要是我把莫莉·德尔森做过的
Molly Delson did...
每一件事都告诉校长...
She might still be alive.
说不定她现在还活着呢
Okay, okay, Agent Booth,
好了 好了 布斯探员
I will remind you we are dealing
我要提醒你 我们面对的
with a 16-year-old girl.
可是一个十六岁的女孩子
Are we referring to Kathryn here,
我们现在说的是坐在这里的凯瑟琳
or the 16-year-old girl who was murdered?
还是那个被谋杀的十六岁女孩
What was Molly doing in your room?
莫莉当时在你的房♥间里做什么
Well, obviously, she was stealing my necklace.
显然 她在偷我的项链
Molly was planning on telling Ms. Minchin
莫莉正准备把你们办酒会的事
about your drinking parties.
告诉明晴女士
Wha...? What?
什...什么
Okay, I'm more than willing
好吧 我非常愿意
to take responsibility for my actions, even if
为我的行为承担后果 即使
admitting it could get me suspended.
承认这件事会使我被停学
But I won't admit to something that I didn't do.
但我不会承认我没做过的事
And I certainly didn't kill Molly.
而我当然没有杀死莫莉
Who was in your room drinking with you Thursday night?
周四晚上 你和谁在房♥间里喝酒
Cayla Seligman and Arianna Donas.
凯拉·赛里格曼和阿里安娜·多纳斯
You wanted to see me, Dr. Hodgins?
你找我吗 哈金斯博士
Yeah, so, I ran samples of Molly's clothes
是的 我用色质联用仪测试了
through the GC Mass Spec, and I found traces
莫莉衣服上的样本 发现了
of Celastrusscandens, wall-climbing ivy.
南蛇藤的痕迹 这是一种爬墙类常春藤
From where her body was found? No.
是她尸体被发现地长的吗 不是
The only place that we could find any was...
我们能找到这种东西的地方只有...
Molly's dorm.
莫莉的宿舍
Yeah.
是啊
And I found a couple of white paint chips
而且我还发现了几片白色油漆的碎片
that match the type of paint used on the trellises.
跟藤架上用的油漆类型相吻合
She climbed out the window on her own.
她自己爬出了窗户外面
Which means she wasn't kidnapped.
这就说明她不是被绑♥架♥的
So where was she going?
那她是要去哪里呢
And who did she meet?
还有见了谁呢
Probably snuck out to meet a boy,
说不定是偷偷出去会男生了
could be the killer,
有可能就是凶手
so Aubrey's going through the diary
所以奥布里会把她的日记彻查一遍
to make a list of names.
找出几个有嫌疑的名字来
Well, everything will help.
总归会有帮助的
I want you to know that I remember
我想让你知道 我们每一次做♥爱♥
every single time we've made love.
我都记得清清楚楚的
W... wow, right, yeah.
啥... 好的 很好
That, uh, came out of nowhere.
怎么会...没头没脑冒出来一句这个
I guess I'm flattered.
我感到你在奉承我
No, I have an exceptional memory.
不 是我的记忆力过人
Yeah. That.
是哦 的确
I believe that
我相信
I got pregnant the night you made ravioli.
我是在你做意大利饺的那一晚怀孕的
No, no. It definitely was the Brunello night.
不 不 肯定是喝布鲁奈罗酒的那晚
The baked eggplant was just perfect.
烤茄子做得超级好吃
Impossible. Booth, no,
不可能 布斯 不会的
that was way too long ago.
那都多久以前的事了
No, long enough to make you look this, um...
不 时间正好够让你看起来如此...
...beautiful.
...美丽
This...
这位
beautiful thing here.
美丽的女子
Beautiful person.
美人儿
I'm this size because I've been pregnant before
我胖成这样是因为我以前也怀过孕
and I have an appropriately healthy appetite.
而且我的食欲健康适度
Right, yeah, I'm sorry.
是的 你说得对 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Usually you're so focused on the-the science and the facts
一般你总是非常专注于科学和
about the case...
有关案子的事实...
Am I missing something here?
你有什么事没告诉我吗
No. Nothing.
没有 没什么
Okay, I just thought that...
好吧 我只是觉得...
Can we talk about the case, please?
我们还是回到案子上 好吗
Okay.
好的
We got... Oh. FBI techs have a bag of stuff
我们发现了...联调局的技术员
that they pulled from the stream where Molly's body was found.
从莫莉尸体发现处的小溪旁找出了一大袋东西
They're dropping it off at the lab. How about that?
他们把它送到实验室了 你满意了吧
Thank you.
谢谢
That looks about the size that would've caused the stab wounds.
这个看起来像是造成了刺伤的凶器的大小
Yeah, seriously.
是啊 真的
All right, I'm going to swab the blade for particulates.
好吧 我要擦拭刀片看上面有没有微粒
I wish there was another way
我希望这把剪刀跟案子
to tie the scissors to the case.
能找到另外一种联♥系♥
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表