Rockwell was stationed there.
洛克威尔曾被派驻到那里
Flender sent a text. He's with Rockwell
弗兰德发来短♥信♥ 他找到洛克威尔了
at a parking lot across the river.
他们在河对岸的一个停车场
I told him we'd text him when we were in position.
我跟他说我们就位以后会给他发短♥信♥
Right, okay. Got to go, Bones.
好的 好 我得走了 骨头
Be safe, Booth.
注意安全 布斯
Always am.
一直都是
Alex, hey.
亚历克斯
I don't like being out here like this.
我不喜欢在这种暴露的地方
It's okay. Nobody knows you're here.
没事的 没人知道你在这里
Why are you running, Alex?
你为什么要逃跑 亚历克斯
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
I thought you were on my side.
我还以为你是站在我这边的
I am.
我的确是
That's why I think you should just talk to them.
所以我才认为你应该跟他们谈谈
What's going on, Roger?
怎么回事 罗杰
Listen to me, Alex. If you run,
听我说 亚历克斯 如果你逃跑
they're not gonna believe you.
他们就不会相信你说的话了
You need to talk to them now.
你得现在去跟他们谈谈
Are they here? Did you set me up?
他们在这里吗 你给我下了套吗
Look, I'm on your side here, Alex.
我是站在你这边的 亚历克斯
Alex, Alex, stop...
亚历克斯 亚历克斯 别这样
Shut up, you son of a bitch!
闭嘴 你个混♥蛋♥
You're coming with me. Move!
你跟我走 快点
Rockwell! He has a knife in the car!
洛克威尔 他车里有把刀
I don't have a clear shot. I do.
我无法瞄准目标 我可以
No. No, he's hit. He's hit!
别 别 他中枪了 他中枪了
He's hit. Please, please.
他中枪了 拜托 拜托
Not again. It's gonna be okay.
别再开枪了 没事的
Just wanted to immobilize him.
只是要他无法动弹
Booth.
布斯
He was one of
他本来是
the success stories. You tried.
我的一个成功案例 你尽力了
That's you can do is try.
你能做的只有这么多了
Well, you know, you were right, Bones.
你是对的 骨头
Some people are just missing that little
有些人就是缺乏
piece of goodness, and there's nothing you can do about it.
那一点善良 而没有人能帮得了他
Not something I want to be right about.
我倒希望我说得不对
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, fine.
嗯 还好
I just, you know...
我只是...
I never like taking a shot.
我从来不喜欢开枪
Because of that piece of goodness you have.
因为你骨子里的那一点善良
You know, his knife was a match
他的刀和死者伤口的
for the injuries.
刀痕吻合
Yeah, that's what I heard. Caroline also
是啊 我听说了 卡罗琳还跟我说
told me it was a tight case.
这案子比较棘手
Very. Right.
非常棘手 是的
So you ready?
准备好了吗
Mm-hmm. How's Flender doing?
弗兰德怎么样
He's having second thoughts,
他有些疑虑
I think, you know?
我觉得
I told him the world would've ended a long time ago
我对他说 如果世上不是好人比坏人多
if there weren't more good people than bad.
那世界末日早就到了
You sound like an anthropologist, Booth.
你听上去像个人类学家 布斯
Yeah, look, that's not gonna make me
是吗 这是不会让我
hang out in the lab,
想要待在实验室的
if that's what you're thinking, okay?
如果你在那么想的话
I didn't say that.
我没那么说
Well, that's kind of what you're insinuating.
你有点在暗示那个意思
I am staying away from...
我要远离这个...
They just found five
医生在哈米德的大脑中
new glioblastomas in Hamid's brain.
发现了五个新的恶性胶质瘤
The chemo and the radiation
化疗和放射性治疗
aren't working.
都不起作用
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Yeah.
是啊
I heard about a new alternative
我听说杜克研究出了
treatment at Duke.
一种新的疗法
They implant...
在患者大脑中...
A modified polio vaccine in the brain.
植入一种改良的脊髓灰质炎疫苗
I know.
我知道
You've been doing research, too?
你也在做调研吗
Well, I've printed out the information for you.
我帮你把资料打印出来了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Well, I assume Hamid's gonna be my brother-in-law one day.
我想有一天哈米德会成为我的小叔子
I want you to make sure I meet him.
我希望你确保我能见到他
I do love you, you know.
我真的很爱你
I know.
我知道
Why don't we grab a bite to eat.
我们去吃点东西吧
Cam.
凯
What?
怎么了
I booked a flight, Cam.
我订了机票 凯
It leaves in a few hours.
飞机几小时后就起飞
I...
我
I thought I was ready.
我以为自己准备好了
I'm sorry it was so fast. No, it'sits...
很抱歉我这么快就要走 不
Okay.
没事的
I'm fine. I...
我没事
You just...
你一定要...
I will.
我会的
You come back to me, Arastoo.
你要回到我身边 阿♥拉♥斯图
Make sure you come back.
你一定要回来
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表