I'm just doing what I can.
我只是尽我所能
I'm sorry, but where was all this concern for Lauren and Zeke
不好意思 你在审讯期间指证亚历克斯时
when you testified against Alex at the trial?
怎么就没想到会给劳伦和齐克带来不便呢
Excuse me, but I didn't testify against Alex.
不好意思 我可没有指证亚历克斯
You testified that Alex held a grudge against Father Nabors.
你作证说亚历克斯对纳伯斯神父怀恨在心
Father Nabors kicked Alex out of the altar boy program
纳伯斯神父发现他偷东西
when he caught Alex stealing.
就不再让他担任辅祭了
Alex never forgave him for that.
亚历克斯一直都没有原谅他
You see how that could be construed
你没发现这种说法也是一种
as pretty damning testimony?
强有力的证词吗
I was asked a question.
有人问了我一个问题
I was under oath.
我宣誓了要如实回答
A-Am I a suspect now?
我现在是嫌疑人了吗
Well, we're just asking questions, that's all.
我们只是在询问罢了
Gentlemen,
先生们
I'm sorry Alex is about to be executed.
我很抱歉亚历克斯很快要被处决了
I personally believe that his judgment
个人而言 我坚信对他的裁决
should be between him and God.
将由上帝进行
But he's there because of choices he made.
但他沦落到现在这个境地是他咎由自取
Not because I put him there.
不是我的错
You don't really believe
你不会真的觉得
that Torrance Evans killed all those people
是托伦斯·埃文斯为接近亚历克斯的家庭
and framed Alex to get to his family, do you?
就杀了那些人然后嫁祸给他吧
Look, I don't know anything, but we don't...
听着 我什么都不知道 但我们没有...
we're running out of time right here.
我们现在快没有时间了
We got to look at everyone, okay?
我们谁也不能放过 好吗
Aubrey is-is digging up
奥布里正在挖掘
everything he can on Evans right now.
所有他能找到的关于埃文斯的情报
I'm just trying to say that there's no evidence
我只是想说没有任何证据表明
to indicate that Evans is a serial killer.
埃文斯是一个连环杀手
There's no evidence that indicates anything
除了洛克威尔 没有任何证据
about anyone except Rockwell.
能表明是其他人下的手
Do you see? That's the problem.
瞧见吗 这就是问题所在
So you think I'm wrong.
你觉得我搞错了
That Rockwell is guilty.
洛克威尔有罪
I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
You didn't have to.
你不用说我也懂
Look, I think that you're the best, okay?
听着 我坚信你是最好的 好吗
I am putting everything on you.
我把所有身家性命都押在你身上了
I'm trusting you.
我相信你
Excuse me, Agent Booth?
打扰一下 布斯探员
Mr. Flender. What are you doing here?
弗兰德先生 你在这里做什么
Thomas Saltz came into work today very upset.
托马斯·索尔兹今天上班的时候情绪很低落
He said that you guys brought him in.
他说你们把他来带问话了
I don't have time for your lectures on how good your men are.
我没时间听你说你的手下本质多善良
That's not why I'm here.
这不是我来这里的目的
Like you, I believe that Alex Rockwell is innocent.
和你一样 我相信亚历克斯·洛克威尔是无辜的
Do you have any information pertinent to the case?
你有任何和案件有关的消息吗
No, but...you could bring me in. Officially, as a suspect.
不是 但你可以以嫌犯的身份正式逮捕我
I don't understand. Why would you want to do that?
我不明白 你为什么要这么做
Are you confessing? No.
你在认罪吗 不
But Rockwell, Saltz, the other ex-cons--
但是洛克威尔 索尔兹还有其他释囚...
they all worked for me.
他们都为我工作
That makes me as much of a suspect as Saltz, right?
这就让我和索尔兹一样是个嫌疑人了 对吧
So the judge will have to postpone the execution
如果你告诉法官我是你的主要嫌疑人
if you tell her that I'm your main suspect.
她就会推迟行刑了对吧
You would do that for Alex?
你会为了亚历克斯这么做
I'd do that for any of my men
我会为了任何一个伙计这么做
who I believed were innocent.
只要我认为他们是无辜的
The judge is not gonna stop the execution
法官不会因为我们逮捕了你
because we bring you in.
就推迟行刑的
She's gonna want hard evidence.
她需要确凿的罪证
So where does that leave Alex?
这样一来亚历克斯怎么办呢
There was nothing in the new swab.
新的取样没有任何发现
So I just went over every one of my original findings--
所以我又复查了一下我原来的发现...
I mean, every particulate, every fungi...
真的是每一个微粒 每一个真菌...
Let me guess. You found nothing new.
让我猜猜 你什么新发现都没有
I feel completely useless here, you know?
我觉得自己一点用都没有 你知道吗
What are these? What, are we house hunting?
这是什么 我们在找房♥子吗
Uh, that's nothing.
不是什么大事
Oh... don't worry about that.
你别太在意
These are Paris listings.
这些是巴黎的房♥子
You want to buy a vacation home in Paris.
你想要在巴黎买♥♥一个度假屋吗
I... I was thinking about a home home.
我...我想在那里定居
It-it... it's stupid.
这...这挺蠢的
It's not even important right now.
现在这种事根本无关紧要
Angie, Angie,
安琪 安琪
talk to me. What's going on?
和我谈谈 怎么了
I just started imagining
我只是开始想象
what our lives would be like without all this death
如果我们的生活中没有这些死亡
and shadow governments and-and serial killers.
影子政♥府♥还有连环杀手会怎么样
What a life would be like
我最好的朋友的房♥子
without my best friend's house getting shot up.
不会被打烂的生活会是怎样的美好
Where you could maybe teach at the Sorbonne and-and...
你可以去索邦大学教书...
I could paint stuff.
我可以画画
Doesn't that sound nice?
听上去是不是很美好
This is a little more than imagining.
这可不仅仅是想象了
I mean, you're serious.
你是认真的
Wh-When were you gonna mention this to me?
你打算什么时候和我说这件事
Well, I mean, I was working on the case.
我之前在调查这个案子
You-you brought it up.
这件事是你提起来的
It was sitting on your desk. Well, II...
它就放在你的桌子上 我...
I don't think we should talk about it right now.
我觉得我们不应该现在谈这件事
You're right. Yeah.
你说得对 是啊
So, uh, the scan I did
我做的那个扫描
confirmed Brennan's theory.
证实了布纳恩的理论
Rockwell was incapable of the force profile
洛克威尔的确无法造成
for the fractures to Barnes' skull.
巴恩斯头骨上的创伤
So then I remembered something that Sweets said.
然后我想起斯维斯说过的一句话
That a serial killer usually has
他说连环杀手通常
a personal connection to his first victim.
跟他的第一个受害人有私人联♥系♥
So I went through Barnes' e-mails and bills.
于是我就查看了巴恩斯的电邮和账单
Now, we already knew he was into cocaine.
我们已经知道他吸可♥卡♥因♥
Two weeks before he died,
他死前两周
he spent an exorbitant amount of money
曾有过一笔夸张的开销
on flowers for a funeral.
是为一场葬礼买♥♥花
A funeral? Who died?
葬礼 谁死了
His driver. He had a driver?
他的司机 他有司机
Yeah. He was loaded.
是的 他很有钱
I'll keep looking and see if anything else jumps out at me.
我会继续查 看还有没有别的线索
Yeah.
好啊
I looked into Pastor Evans
我调查了埃文斯牧师
and found a sealed juvie record
发现一份保密的少年犯罪记录
from when he was 15 for car theft.
是关于他十五岁时盗窃汽车的事
Are you trying to tell me
你打算跟我说
you didn't pull any dumb stuff in your youth?
你年轻的时候从来没有做过任何蠢事吗
Me? I was a Boy Scout.
我 我是个男童子军
Actually a Boy Scout.
真的是个男童子军
Anyway, look,
不管怎样 听着
other than the sealed juvie record,
除了这份保密的少年犯罪记录
guy's clean.
这家伙很清白
What about Dr. Brennan and
布纳恩博士和古巴帅哥
the cute Cuban at the lab?
在实验室里有什么发现吗
Between all those victims,
有那么多位受害人
they've got enough bones to fill a clown car.
他们手头的骨头都够装满一辆小丑车了
Have they found anything?
他们找到什么了吗
Uh, a needle mark,
找到了一个针孔
a cut that they didn't see before,
一处他们之前没发现的伤口
but nothing that gives us another killer.
但没有什么能指向另一名凶手的证据
What is it?
到底是什么
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表