This is it?
就这些吗
These are all the remains we have?
我们只有这点遗骸
Yes.
是的
Can you get any kind of an ID from these?
这点东西能查出死者的身份吗
Well, the length and lack of curvature of the femur
根据股骨的长度和较直的形态来看
indicates the victim was a Negroid male,
死者应为黑人男性
approximately six-foot-two in height.
身高约为1米89
Nice. But no name?
很好 没看出姓名吗
Right. So you have too few bones,
算了 虽然你没拿到什么骨头
I have too many particulates.
但我这里的微粒可多了去了
So far, I've got salmon, chicken,
目前我这里找到了三文鱼 鸡肉
corn, whole wheat flour...
玉米 全麦面粉
Is it wrong that I'm starting to get hungry?
我要说有点饿了是不是不太好
...Vitamin B-12, yellow #5,
维他命B12 五号♥黄色素
carrageenen, antifreeze...
角叉菜胶 防冻液
Ugh, on second thought...
我不饿了
Was the DNA viable?
死者的DNA还可以用来做检测吗
Yes, and it did confirm
是的 而且它确认
that all the pieces we have
所有的残骸
came from the same person.
都属于同一个人
But whoever he is,
但是不管死者究竟是谁
he didn't come up on any database.
我都找不到他的任何信息
All the animal predation on the right metacarpal,
右掌部上的动物啃食痕迹太多了
it's gonna be tough to separate
很难区分出哪些是死前创伤
the peri- from the postmortem trauma.
哪些是死后造成的创伤
Okay.
好的
Take a look at this.
来看看这个
I created a map
我绘制了一幅地图
showing where each body part was found.
上面标出了尸体各部分被发现的地点
Whoa, no wonder rats went to town on this hand.
难怪老鼠会在他的手上撒欢
It was left in a dumpster behind a restaurant.
原来这只手是在餐厅后面的垃圾桶找到的
Does the map say anything about a waterlogged
地图上有没有显示吸饱水的大腿
upper leg?
是如何形成的
Someone left the lids of their trash cans open when it rained.
有人雨天忘记盖垃圾箱盖子了
We-we don't have nearly enough information.
我们所掌握的信息还远远不够
Which means you can make it to your appointment.
这意味着你应该赶紧去赴约了
Well, why?
为什么
We've solved murders
就算只有很少的遗骸
with minimal sets of remains before.
我们以前也成功破过案
If you need me to stay... No.
如果你们需要让我留下 不
It's the last day
今天是他接受
of his clinical trial.
临床治疗的最后一天了
Of... of course you can go, Mr. Bray.
你当然可以去 布雷先生
You must feel relieved.
你肯定如获重释
Yes. And as long as I stay in remission,
是的 只要我还在缓解期
I'll be very relieved.
我都会感觉很放松的
I'll tell Booth to have the FBI techs
我让布斯安排联邦调查局的技术人员
comb the area for additional remains.
彻底搜查整片区域 试着找到更多遗骸
I'll see if there's any pattern
我会看看是否能找到
to the dumping of the body parts.
凶手抛尸的模式
Maybe that will help them.
也许能对他们有所帮助
You are approaching a railroad crossing
你即将到达一个铁路平交道口
and are unable to see 400 feet in one direction.
能见度约为一百二十米左右
Is the speed limit
此时你的最高时速应为
A. 15 miles per hour,
A 十五英里每小时
B.20 C.25?
B 20英里每小时 C 25英里每小时
You have five seconds.
你有五秒钟时间 请作答
Um... it's...
应该是
Pull over.
靠边停车
You're wrong. Damn! You know what? I knew that one.
回答错误 见鬼 我知道答案
You haven't finished traffic school yet?
你还没完成驾校课程吗
Really have to sneak up on me like that, okay?
你非要这样悄悄溜进来吗
Listen, I have a lot more to do here, all right?
我还有很多事要做 好吗
And if I don't pass,
如果我无法通过考试
then Regulations is not gonna allow me to go out in the field.
按照规定 我就不能再出外勤了
Well, you shouldn't have left it to the last minute.
也许你不应该拖到最后一分钟才做
Thanks, Mom. I appreciate it.
多谢了 老妈 我谢你
Anyways, all this is crazy 'cause of a couple of traffic tickets.
总之 我现在的窘境都是被几张罚单害的
Just a couple? A couple. You know, cops,
只有几张吗 就几张 你懂的
they gotta make their quota. Right?
每个警♥察♥手里都有一定的配额
That's what they do. Anyways, Bones called.
那是他们的职责 总之 骨头打电♥话♥来
She wants the techs to go back out in the field
她想让技术人员回到发现尸体的地方
and look for more body parts.
再试着找出其他的尸块
Yeah, I'm already on it.
收到 已经在办了
Uh, Angela sent over some help.
安琪拉发来一些辅助资料
See, by triangulating the locations of the body parts
对已发现尸块的地点
we already recovered,
进行了三角定位
she was able to significantly
她已经可以大大
narrow down the search area,
缩小搜索范围
which she then cross-referenced
接下来 她又对照了
with the garbage truck pickup routes...
垃圾车收垃圾的路线
Enough, enough,
够了 够了
enough with the squint talk.
不要再跟我说斜眼语言了
If I wanted to talk squint,
如果我想跟斜眼们说话
I would go to, you know, Squint Land.
我直接去斜眼们的地盘就好了
Right. So a lot... A lot of the garbage
好吧 垃圾场已经收了
is already at the dump, but there's
一大堆垃圾了 但是
one more neighborhood where the garbage
还有一个街区的垃圾
hasn't been picked up yet.
没有收完
Thing is, we've only got, uh...
我们现在只有
53 minutes.
53分钟的时间
Tell you what, why...
我跟你说 为什么
Are you studying Section Three? For help,
你要继续学习第三章吗 如需帮助
press Control-Shift-H.
请按Ctrl Shift和H键
For sample questions, press...
如需例题 请按
Uh, you know what, I can't... I can't go.
我 我走不开
I gotta stay here and I gotta finish this test, okay?
我得留在这里 完成测试
So I tell you what, why don't you just
不如 你和骨头一起出外勤
go with Bones, you take her,
你带她去
it'll be a good way for me to see
这样我就可以看看
how you handle working with her.
你究竟是如何与骨头共事
Okay. We get along.
好吧 我们相处还算融洽
Shouldn't be a problem.
应该不成问题
Well, she's got a very, you know,
你知道的 她非常
original way of dealing with things.
会用非常原始的方法处理事情
Right. I like original.
好的 我喜欢原始
Well, that should be interesting.
这下有戏看了
Like looking for a prize at the bottom of a cereal box.
就像是在燕麦盒里找兑奖券一样
Apparently, you and I eat different kinds of cereal.
显然 我和你吃的是不同牌子的燕麦
I'm putting my money on the Mafia.
我打赌肯定是黑♥手♥党♥干的
The way the body was hacked up?
看这肢解尸体的手法
Very organized-crimey.
很像有组织犯罪的风格
Your speculation is a waste of my time,
你的胡乱猜想纯粹是在浪费我的时间
Agent Aubrey. Right.
奥布里探员 好吧
You know, cancel the Mafia thing. For now.
现在开始不提黑♥手♥党♥的事了
So much for pineapple being my least favorite topping.
菠萝不再是我最讨厌的披萨食材了
Wow. Booth is a lucky man.
布斯没来可真幸运
Traffic school's looking pretty good right about now.
现在看来背交规也是挺不错的
I don't think Booth is enjoying it at all.
我觉得布斯肯定不会这么想
Has anyone ever told you you say some pretty bizarre things?
你说话这么不着调你自己知道吗
No, but I'm guessing that's about to change.
不知道 但现在知道了
There's nothing here.
什么都没发现
Perhaps we'll have better luck around the corner.
也许在转角那能有所发现
I hope so.
但愿吧
According to Angie's map,
根据安琪的地图
that is the only street left.
那是最后一条街了
Dude, hurry up before someone calls the popos.
哥们 快点吧 趁还没人报案
Chillax. We gotta do the intro first.
淡定 我们还得先进行介绍呢
McCarthy Middle School, what's up?
麦卡锡初中的各位注意了
We're the Crash Brothers.
我们是"撞车兄弟"
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表