I've made hundreds of those sculptures.
那种雕塑我做了成百上千个
I made one for Randall two years ago as a birthday gift.
两年前我送了兰德尔一个作为生日礼物
A gift... that's conveniently disappeared.
而这份礼物恰好在这个时候不见了
Now, you use a, uh, Kobashi
你雕塑用的是小桥牌的
8.9-inch saw blade on your sculptures, right?
22.6厘米刀 对吗
Because that's the same blade that was used
因为死者也正是被这种刀
to dismember the victim.
所肢解的
Yeah, that's a very common blade.
这种刀很常见
So, that's a coincidence, right? Totally.
这么说这是巧合咯 绝对的
Well, here's another coincidence.
那我再给你一个巧合
Randall was murdered soon after you got back into town.
你搬回来没多久兰德尔就被害了
Couldn't handle it, could you?
你接受不了对吧
Being replaced by another grad student.
自己被另一个研究生所取代
I told you.
我说过
I got over it.
我已经翻篇了
Not before you trashed his lab, and got booted out of school.
你砸烂了他的实验室 然后被开除了
That was the best thing that ever happened to me.
那是这辈子发生在我身上最好的一件事了
Running Randall's experiments
负责兰德尔的实验
made me angry and anxious.
让我气愤并且焦虑
Making art is freeing and cathartic.
而做艺术让我得到释放和发泄
Well, I hear that murderers sometimes say
我听说杀人犯有时会说
killing people is pretty freeing and cathartic, too.
杀人也是很释放和发泄的
So, where were you on the night of the 22nd, Victoria?
你22号♥的晚上在哪 维多利亚
I was driving
我开车去了
to a craft fair, in Fredericksburg.
一个在弗雷德里克斯堡的手工艺品展览会
So if that's when he died,
如果他是那时候死的
I couldn't have done it.
就不可能是我♥干♥的
Can anybody verify that?
有人可以证明吗
You might want to call your attorney because, uh,
你最好还是打电♥话♥给你的律师吧
things are really not looking good for you right now.
因为现在证据对你很不利
I heard the techs found more remains.
我听说技术人员找到了更多的遗骸
Yes, in the dump.
是的 在垃圾堆里
The right ulna, radius, tibia and fibula.
右尺骨 桡骨 胫骨和腓骨
Not much more of him left to find.
骨头基本上都快找全了
Which is good because they won't be able
这很好 因为若是没有更多的证据
to hold Victoria Andrews without more proof.
他们就不能关押维多利亚·安德鲁斯
Has Angela had any luck deciphering the figure
安琪拉从那个观鸟摄像头拍下的照片中
from the bird-cam photo?
成功分辨出嫌疑人了吗
Not yet.
还没
Is everything okay, Mr. Bray?
你还好吗 布雷先生
Yes. I'm sorry.
我没事 抱歉
Are you sure?
你确定吗
'Cause you seem upset.
因为你好像不太开心
Is it your health?
身体出了什么问题吗
No. My health is fine.
不 我身体很好
I'm in remission, everything's good.
我的症状减轻了 一切都很好
If you need to get that....
如果你需要打电♥话♥的话
No, I'm at work, and at work I work.
不 我在上班 上班的时候该专心工作
I noticed abrasions on
我发现在我们刚刚找到的
the distal end of the radius we just found.
桡骨远端有磨损
Which I didn't think was a big deal
我开始没重视 后来我在
until I found similar abrasions on the scaphoid.
舟骨上也发现了类似的磨损
Those look like groove marks.
看起来像是沟痕
I thought it was just animal predation,
我开始以为是动物捕食造成的
but after examining the radius more closely,
可更仔细地观察动物咬痕后我发现
to see if subconscious olfactory reminders of me
想看看潜意识里有关我的嗅觉提示
would make him more attentive.
能否让他更留心
He caught me in his bedroom, and we fought,
他撞见我在他卧室里 我们吵了一架
because I was conducting a study without his approval.
因为我未经他许可就搞研究
So he did want credit.
所以他重信誉
Yes, who wouldn't?
是 谁不重视
I worked my ass off for him,
我为他拼死拼活
and somehow he thought that saying "I love you" was enough.
不知怎地 他觉得说句我爱你就够了
I deserve to be acknowledged for my accomplishments.
我应为我的成就而被世人认可
Is this a confession,
这算认罪吗
'cause I should bring someone in to take this down.
我可得带人来记录
No. I did not kill Randall Fairbanks.
不 我没杀兰德尔·费尔班克斯
We fought, and I left.
我们吵了一架 然后我就走了
And I never saw him again.
再也没见过他
Andie, what are you doing here?
安迪 你在这干嘛
I'm supposed to be working.
我在工作
You know, you can't sleep with me and dump me all in the same day.
你不能一天之内既和我上♥床♥又弃我不顾
You just can't do it.
你就是不能
Look, I-I'm sorry I haven't answered your texts.
抱歉我没有回你信息
Forget about me.
别管我了
I'm talking about you.
我说的是你
You like me. A lot.
你喜欢我 非常喜欢
Yeah. I do, but that's not the point.
是 我喜欢你 可那不是重点
Really? There's another point?
真的吗 还有别的重点
'Cause I'm pretty sure that two people liking each other like this
因为我确信两个如此相爱的人
is what everyone is looking for everywhere in the world all the time.
正是世人一直追求的
And we're lucky enough to find it.
我们很幸运能找到彼此
So what gives, Wendell?
所以出什么事了 温德尔
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I mean, sure I'm in remission now, but...
我的病情是在缓解 可
Okay, if you're gonna do the whole cancer boy thing,
如果你要扯那套癌症患者的说辞
save your breath. I'm an oncology nurse.
省省吧 我可是名肿瘤护士
I see people die every day.
每天都看到有人死去
Yeah, but...
是 可是
I don't want to get close to you and then have you see me die.
我不想靠近了你又让你眼看着我死
What I've learned treating patients...
护理病人让我明白
death is just part of the deal.
死亡只是人生的一部分
You know, we all come with an expiration date.
我们生来就有有效期
That doesn't scare me at all.
我一点儿都不害怕
And what makes you so sure you're gonna go before me anyway?
而你凭什么这么肯定你会先我而去
I had an aunt who went on a bike ride--
我有个姑姑去骑车
healthiest woman in the world.
是世上最健康的女人
She and her husband were just pedaling along,
她和她丈夫深爱对方
laughing, madly in love,
正边笑边骑车
and then a tree branch fell on her.
一段树枝砸中了她
Freak accident.
惊人的意外
Killed her on the spot.
当场致她死命
My Aunt Debbie.
我姑姑黛比
I can give you her husband's number.
我可以把她丈夫的电♥话♥给你
You ask him if he would've been better off
你问他 如果他们从未在一起
if they'd never gotten together.
他现在会不会好过些
I don't know if I can do it.
我不知道我做不做得到
Sure you can.
你当然能
Just... maybe not alone.
只不过 不是独自一人
Is it okay if we kiss here?
我们可以在这儿接吻吗
Who cares?
谁管啊
Mr. Bray, if you'd like to keep your job...
布雷先生 如果你想保住工作
Of course, Dr. Saroyan.
当然 瑟罗博士
I'm almost done.
我马上就好
Another delivery?
又送来一批
Yup. From a trash barge.
嗯 从垃圾船上来的
I'm running the particulates and trace now.
我正在检查微粒和痕迹
And I already took X rays for Wendell and Dr. B.
我已把X光片给温德尔和布纳恩博士了
There's a deep cut on one of the fingers.
一只手指上有个很深的伤口
Yeah, that's actually where I found most of the trace.
嗯 大部分痕迹都是在那发现的
Uh, the first thing that came up was antifreeze.
第一个发现的是防冻剂
Well, makes sense. It was on a trash barge.
有道理 原本是在垃圾船里嘛
Well, it would, if I hadn't found antifreeze
是有道理 如果我没在
on the victim's right hand,
被害人右手上发现防冻剂的话
which was found at a different dump site.
在另一处弃尸地也发现了
Are the left metacarpals ready for us?
我们可以检验左手掌了吗
Now you're in a rush?
现在你着急了
Yeah, sorry about that.
嗯 刚才不好意思
Not too sorry, I imagine.
我猜也没有很不好意思吧
Okay, I clearly missed something good.
显然我错过了好戏
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表