And today, we got a little something for you
今天我们将为你们呈现精彩表演
we like to call Human Bowling.
节目名叫"人体保龄球"
There, it's done. Now get in the cart already.
好了够了 赶紧进手推车吧
Okay. Here goes nothing.
好吧 不管了
If we don't make it,
如果我们撞死了
I love you, Mom.
我爱你 妈妈
That's odd.
真奇怪啊
It appears these trash cans
这些垃圾桶好像
have been arranged like a...
故意摆成了
Like bowling pins.
保龄球瓶堆
Oh, this is so not good.
这下糟糕了
And yet, I can't wait.
我等不及要看了
What...?
我...
Oh, that's definitely going viral.
点击率肯定得爆棚了
Turns out they were quite helpful.
不过他们帮上忙了
Good news.
好消息
FBI techs found more of our victim
联调局技术员在马里兰郊区的
in a trash compactor
垃圾压缩机里
in rural Maryland and in a dump
以及罗诺克外的一个垃圾场
just outside Roanoke.
找到更多尸骨
Based on the texturing of the auricular surfaces of the ilia,
根据髂骨的耳状面纹理来看
the victim was in his early 50s.
死者应该五十岁刚出头
Are you gonna do anything special tonight, Wendell?
今晚你有什么特别安排吗 温德尔
To celebrate the end of your clinical trial?
来庆祝你的临床试验顺利结束
Um, I hadn't really thought about it.
我还真没有什么打算
Well, you deserve to have some fun
你经历了那么多事
after what you've been through.
确实应该好好玩玩
Well, many people become extremely intoxicated to celebrate.
很多人可都喝得不省人事
I'll keep that in mind.
我会牢记教诲
The posterior plane of the thorax shows signs of animal predation.
胸腔后部面有被动物啃食的痕迹
Based on the length of these punctures,
从伤口的长度来看
these look more like stab wounds than damage from teeth.
应该是刺伤而不是牙齿啃食所伤
I'll be able to confirm that once the thorax is clean.
等胸腔清理干净后我就能下定论了
Look at the ulna, Mr. Bray.
布雷先生 看下这尺骨
Judging by the pattern of kerf and striae,
从切割痕迹来看
the victim was likely dismembered by some type of reciprocating saw.
死者很可能是被某种往复锯肢解的
Well, if we can discover what kind,
如果能查出是哪种锯
that may lead us to the murderer.
也许就能知道凶手身份
I'll make a Micro-Sil mold of the groove marks
我去给这条凹槽制♥作♥微硅模具
and see if we can find a match.
看看能否检索到匹配的锯
Is it too much to ask for a complete skull?
难道留一个完整头骨很难吗
I mean, sometimes these murderers are so inconsiderate.
有时候这些凶手真是太不厚道了
Well, and since no one of our victim's age, race or gender
由于没有和被告人年龄 种族 性别
was reported missing,
相符的失踪人口
your facial reconstruction needs to be exact.
因此面部重建就需要非常准确
Hmm. No pressure. Thanks.
没压力呀 谢啦
The victim's DNA indicates he was biracial.
死者DNA表明他是黑白混血人种
Bingo.
有了
Okay, Randall Fairbanks.
兰德尔·费尔班克斯
Age 51.
51岁
Professor Randall Fairbanks.
兰德尔·费尔班克斯教授
Looks like he taught psychology at Kenmore College.
在肯莫尔大学教心理学
Why wouldn't the college file a missing persons report
如果有大学教授一整周无故旷工失踪
if one of their professors went MIA for an entire week?
为什么大学没有申请失踪人口调查
According to this calendar,
根据他的日程表
he started his sabbatical two weeks ago.
他两周前就开始休假
Are you okay with this?
你能行吗
Uh, what we're doing?
进行证人询问
Well, I've been on a lot of murder investigations,
我参与过许多谋杀案调查
Agent Aubrey. I'm quite used to it.
奥布里探员 已经熟门熟路了
But with me, I mean.
我是说和我搭档调查
Because I think it's really cool.
因为我觉得和你搭档挺酷的
I'm sure you do,
你想得没错
but I will be reserving judgment
但我在认同你够格
until I can judge your value as a colleague.
做我搭档之前 我暂时保留意见
So I guess warmth isn't your thing.
看来你不吃这一套啊
I don't really have things.
我哪套都不吃
These flowers are all wrong.
这些花不对劲啊
I don't think they look half bad, for a guy who lived alone.
作为单身汉 我没觉得有什么不好啊
Well, these hydrangeas along the bottom,
这些绣球花是沿着底部种的
they're pink, while they should be blue.
是粉红色的 应该是蓝色的才对
I've seen a similar growth pattern
我在尼加拉瓜调查杀戮场时
on willow-leaf petunias
在柳叶矮牵牛花上
while investigating a killing field in Nicaragua.
见过相似的颜色分布
Blood. The high pH of the blood
是血 血的高酸碱度
could change the color of the flowers.
会改变花的颜色
Yes.
是的
I'm surprised you knew that.
我很惊讶你居然知道这个
Well, I'm not an idiot, Dr. Brennan.
布纳恩博士 我不是傻瓜
I took chemistry.
我有学过化学
Well, the soil is soaked with blood.
土壤被血液浸透
So this could be the murder site.
这可能就是犯罪现场了
Of course, I'm reserving judgment
当然 在获取更多信息之前
till I have more information. Yes, you should.
我不会断然判断的 这样最好
What are you doing back there?
你们在这里做什么
We can call the police, you know.
我们会报♥警♥的
Oh, yeah, no. We-we are the police.
不用了 我们就是警♥察♥
Uh, well, sort of. FBI, actually,
算是吧 其实是联调局的
so we're sort of like the super police.
可以说是超级警♥察♥吧
Uh, Special Agent Aubrey.
特别探员奥布里
This is Dr. Brennan of the Jeffersonian.
这位是杰斐逊实验室的布纳恩博士
You're so young to be a G-man.
这么年轻就当联邦探员啊
You be careful, sweetheart.
可得当心咯 亲爱的
Why are you snooping around?
你们鬼鬼祟祟的在干什么
The man who lived here was murdered.
住这里的人被杀了
Oh, my...
天
That's a lot more interesting than mall walking.
这可比逛商店有意思多了
Anybody notice anything unusual going on in the past few weeks?
近几周来有没有发现什么奇怪的事情
When wasn't there something unusual going on?
什么时候不奇怪
For years, I'd hear screams
数年来 我几乎每晚
almost every night.
都会听到惊叫
It was horrible.
太凄惨了
I heard it when I visited.
我来访的时候也听到过
And you never thought to report it?
你们从没想过报♥警♥吗
We did. But to the police,
我们报过警 可是警方
we were just crazy old ladies, and he was
就认为我们是年老发疯了的老太太
some smartypants professor. To be honest,
而他又是聪明的教授 说实话
I'm not surprised somebody finally murdered him.
他会被谋杀我一点也不感到惊讶
Thought about doing it
我自己都有想过
a few times myself.
要不要对他动手
Barbara! Well, just, just saying.
芭芭拉 只是说说嘛
Might not want to be saying that
在联邦探员面前
in front of a federal agent.
最好别说这样的话
Who lives here with all the birdhouses?
这家里有这么多鸟舍 谁住在这
Unfortunately, I do.
不幸的我
Is that a camera on the bird feeder? Yes,
喂鸟器上是不是装了摄像头 是
it's triggered whenever there's bird activity.
只要有鸟来都会自动开始拍摄
We'll need to take it into evidence.
我们需要把它作为证据收下
But it's hooded warbler migration season.
可现在是冠森莺迁徙季节
Okay, you do realize
你有意识到
this is a murder investigation? But...
我们这是在调查谋杀案吧 可是
well, just don't delete any of the photos. Please.
那就求你们不要把照片删了 拜托了
I'd love to see the hooded warbler.
我很希望看到冠森莺
Okay.
好
I'm going back to the Jeffersonian.
我要回实验室了
I'll send a team to comb the area.
我会派调查小组来收集证据
Hope I don't regret leaving you alone.
希望我不会后悔让你一个人留下
That's exactly what my mother used to say.
这和我小时候妈妈说的话完全没差
Just kidding.
开玩笑啦
Sort of.
算是开玩笑
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表