There are 12 of us in the group,
我们组里有12个人
and everyone's doing well.
大家都感觉不错
Three cheers for modern science, huh?
为现代科学欢呼三声吧
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, I got something weird here.
我找到了些奇怪的东西
Looks like tissue.
看起来像人体组织
Do you mind if I do the honors?
你介意让我看看吗
You are in remission.
你的状态缓解了
You can do whatever you want.
你想做什么都可以的
Not tissue, it's gummy.
不是人体组织 是粘胶
Can you put it up on the monitor? Yeah.
你能把它放到监视器上吗 好的
A piece of a Band-Aid?
是一片创可贴吗
Yeah.
是的
If it was worn, maybe Cam can pull some DNA off of it?
如果是用过的 也许凯能提取出DNA
No, it's been in a fire. Cam wouldn't have a chance.
不行 它被烧过 凯提取不了的
Wouldn't have a chance of what?
提取不了什么
Uh, of getting some DNA off this Band-Aid we found.
提取我们找到的一片创可贴上的DNA
Oh, Dr. Hodgins is right.
哈金斯博士说得对
Odds are against it, but it's worth a shot.
确实没什么可能 不过可以试试
And I have a gift for you in return.
而我有一份回礼给你们
The victim's last meal.
受害人的最后一餐
Based on digestion, ingested around 3:00 a.M.
根据消化情况 大约是凌晨三点吃的
I need it analyzed and ID'd.
我需要你们分♥析♥和鉴定一下
Might be able to tell us where the victim was
也许可以告诉我们受害人当时在哪
or who she was with before she died.
或者她死前与她在一起的人
You got it.
没问题
There's no obvious defensive injuries,
没有明显的反抗伤
so the victim might have known the killer.
所以受害人可能认识凶手
Or was just unafraid of the killer.
或者完全不怕凶手
Enlarge the sternum?
放大胸骨
Okay.
好
The sternum.
胸骨
An oldie but a goodie, huh?
老样子却总能提供新线索
There is a spiderweb fracture on the sternum.
在胸骨上有一处蛛网状骨折
The victim was struck and winded,
受害人当时受到重击无法动弹
giving the assailant time to stab.
让凶手有时间刺杀
So someone who knew what they were doing.
这人下手很有准头
I've got the DNA results
我拿到了从遗体上找到的
from the Band-Aid found on the remains.
创可贴上的DNA检测结果
And?
然后呢
I'm sure it's easily explained.
这肯定有简单的解释
What? What is it?
什么意思 是谁的
The DNA's a match for Dr. Hodgins.
找到的DNA与哈金斯博士匹配
All right, let's go in here.
好 我们进去吧
Oh, come... the interrogation room? Really, Booth?
去审讯室吗 你来真的啊 布斯
Come on, we got to do things by the book.
没事的 我们得依规则办事嘛
You understand.
你明白的
Do you really think that I killed Leona?
你真觉得是我杀了莱欧娜吗
No, of course not. But you did have a motive.
当然没有 但你的确有动机
Because I hated her?
因为我恨她吗
I told you that, Aubrey.
我告诉过你 奥布里
Come on, Booth, this is dumb.
别这样 布斯 这简直蠢爆了
I mean, you know me.
你对我知根知底
Listen, the prosecutor gets copies
听着 公诉人会拿到我们发现的
of everything that we find, okay?
所有证据的抄本 明白吗
They're gonna need explanations, Hodgins.
他们会需要解释的 哈金斯
So, have a seat, sit down.
所以坐下吧
So, we sit down, we have a little conversation,
我们坐下谈谈
and you explain yourself. Come on!
你为自己解释 快点
So, woman steals your invention, makes millions...
所以 那个女人偷了你的发明 赚了好几百万
Yes, $4 million.
对 四百万美元
It's a lot of money.
真是赚了很多钱
But I was worth billions at the time.
但当时我身价数十亿
But you're not anymore.
但现在不是了
Now you could use that money.
你现在可以用那些钱
Some might say that could make you lose control, lash out.
有人可能会说 这让你失控杀人
Wow, and I thought I was gonna like you, Aubrey.
真荒谬 我还以为我会喜欢你的 奥布里
Hodgins, he's just asking questions.
哈金斯 他只是在问问题
He's got to do his job, okay?
他得做好本职工作 明白不
The prosecutor is gonna see the money thing as a motive.
公诉人会把金钱纠纷看做一种动机
There's also some hard evidence, might raise a few red flags.
还有一些确凿证据也可能对你不利
Okay, all right. This should be good,
好吧 这应该没问题
since I'm the one sifting through that evidence. Please.
因为是我负责检查那些证据啊
It was a Band-Aid, piece of a Band-Aid
那是个创可贴 一片从尸体上发现的
that was found on the body with your DNA on it.
有你DNA的创可贴
Yes, because I cut my finger this morning.
对 因为我今天早上把手指割破了
This one. That's a good one.
这个 这是好理由
Right there, okay?
就在那里
I was making Michael Vincent's lunch,
我当时在给迈克尔·文森特做午饭
I cut myself, put a Band-Aid on it.
我割破了手 然后包上了创可贴
By the time we got to the convention, it stopped bleeding,
在我们去大会前伤口就止血了
so I took it off, I threw it in the trash.
所以我把它撕下扔进了垃圾桶
Yeah, but it wasn't in the trash, it was on the victim.
没错 但它不在垃圾桶里而在被害人身上
Yes, because the killer tossed a load of trash
对 因为凶手向被害人身上扔了一堆垃圾
onto the victim to confuse us.
用来混淆视听
The crime scene was staged, Booth, okay?
犯罪现场被刻意改变了 懂吗布斯
Whoever did this knew what they were doing.
这绝不是无心之举
Someone like you... Okay, that's enough.
像你这样的人 好了 够了
What? I like the guy, too.
怎么 我也喜欢这家伙
But it's like you said-- we got a job to do.
但就像你说的 我们得做好本职工作
The DOJ's gonna think we're playing favorites here.
否则司法部会觉得我们在偏袒
He answered your questions, right?
他回答了你的问题对吧
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, okay? So he can go.
没错 所以他可以走了
You can go.
你可以走了
I can leave? Yes, you can.
我能离开了吗 是的
Really? Yeah.
当真 对
Listen, I know what it's like to be innocent,
我明白身处这种情况的感觉
and have a bunch of circumstantial evidence,
你是清白的
you know, stacked against you.
但有一堆间接证据对你不利
Thank you, Booth.
谢谢 布斯
And I really do think you're a good guy.
我真心觉得你是个好人
Yeah, great.
很好
So please don't be the killer.
所以你千万别是凶手啊
Stop, all right. Really?
别说了好吗
Yeah, sure.
好吧
The indentations on the right side are deeper
凶器在右侧造成的凹痕
than the indentations on the left side.
比左侧的深
What does that mean?
这意味着什么
It indicates the disambiguation of a right-handed assailant,
这表明凶手是个右撇子
because these blows show more strength.
因为造成这些刺伤的力量更大
The fatal blows to the left side are weaker
左侧的致命伤相比右侧来说力量更小
and not as specifically placed as those on the right.
并且位置不如右侧那么精确
Indicative of someone who is not used to using his left hand.
间接表明这人不习惯使用左手
He was trying to confuse us.
他试图迷惑我们
But he wasn't successful, was he?
但他没有成功 对吧
Sorry, um...
抱歉
I have an appointment.
我有预约
The clinical trial?
临床试验吗
Yeah, I forgot to tell you.
对 我忘了告诉你了
I-I can cancel if you...
我可以取消 如果你…
You're of no use to me
如果你癌症复发死去的话
if your cancer returns and you die, Mr. Bray.
你对我就没用了 布雷先生
I can manage until you come back.
你不在的时候我能搞定
It usually takes about an hour.
通常这需要一小时
I-I get the medicine, they take my blood...
我 我吃了药之后他们给我抽血
I know. I'm happy it seems to be working.
我明白 我很高兴这看上去有效果
Thanks, Dr. B.
谢谢 B博士
I have got some good news for you.
告诉你个好消息
You're back-- that's excellent news.
你回来了 这就是天大的好消息
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表