Thank you so much for coming in.
很感谢你能过来
I think we got everything that we need right now.
我想我们需要的信息都有了
And if we have any more questions,
如果我们还有其它问题
we'll get in touch with you, okay?
我们会联♥系♥你的 好吗
You've been such a help.
你们给了我很大的帮助
Am I supposed to tip you guys?
我是不是要给你们小费
No. Th-this way. We go this way.
不用 从这边走
No tips. No tips.
不要小费 不要小费
Horizon is the biggest hedge fund in DC.
地平线是华盛顿最大的对冲基金公♥司♥
They manage over $4 billion in assets.
他们管理的资产超过40亿
When you're dealing with that kind of money,
当你要管理这么多钱的时候
there's always a motive for murder.
最不缺的就是谋杀动机
That kind of money can turn anybody into a monster.
这么多的钱足以让任何人变成野兽了
That's for sure.
那是肯定的
Hold on. Look, before we get into this elevator,
等等 我们进电梯前
I want to make sure you're okay.
我要确保你一切正常
With what? Going to a hedge fund?
什么 你说去对冲基金公♥司♥吗
You hate the one percent more than I do,
你比我更恨这些食物链顶端的人
and that says something. Come on, Booth,
这肯定会出问题 得了 布斯
I want to bring down the bad guys.
我只是想抓住坏人
That's what we do, so let's...
这是我们的工作 所以
I read your file,
我看了你的档案
and I know what happened to you.
我知道发生了什么
Great. Then you know how important a case like this is to me.
那你更该知道这种案件对我有多重要
Right.
好吧
Toby was the head of my high-frequency trading fund.
托比是高频交易基金的操作好手
Figures you'd have one of those.
那我猜 你应该也干过那种事
What does that mean?
那种事是什么
It means he used computer algorithms to front-run the market
他会用电脑程序非法预先交易
and cheat the firm's own clients so you could increase profits.
欺骗公♥司♥的客户 以此增加利润
Isn't that right, Mason?
我说的对吗 梅森
Not technically front-running.
理论上来说 这不是非法预先交易
Nothing illegal in that.
里面不存在非法的部分
There isn't? Legally, these defenders of capitalism
不存在 法律上讲 这些资本主义的守护者
don't even have to act in their client's best interests.
甚至不用为他们客户的权益负责
New kid just shorted CDK to the tune of a million shares.
新来的那小子刚刚把CDK做空到一百万股
Excellent.
真棒
Please pass this along as an expression of my gratitude.
请把这个给他 表示我的敬佩
That was a joke, right?
你在开玩笑吧
You just tossed him a lot of money.
你刚刚扔给他一卷钱
Nine or ten thousand,
大概九千到一万美金吧
I'd imagine, but it's actually quite small considering
不过这些都不算什么 考虑到
he just made me $10 million. Okay,
他刚刚帮我挣了一千万 好吧
did Toby lose any of your money recently?
托比最近有没有让你的公♥司♥亏损
I'll ignore the offensive implication of that question
我暂且忽略掉你的言外之意
and answer anyway. Yes.
回答你的问题 是的
Toby hit the wrong key
托比上周按错了键
last week and cost our fund $8 million.
让我们损失了八百万
But last year alone,
不过就去年一年里
he made the firm over half a billion dollars.
他帮公♥司♥挣了不止五亿美金
Me killing him over a few measly million would be bad business,
为了几百万就把他杀了未免划不来
and I don't do bad business.
我不做赔本买♥♥卖♥♥
Right. Well, I'm gonna need a list
好吧 我需要一份员工名单
of all the employees who lost money
上面记录了因为托比的错误
because of Toby's mistake.
而损失惨重的人
Of course. You can start
没问题 你可以先从
with the beast in the purple tie, Blair Ellis.
打紫色领带的家伙开始查起 布莱尔·埃利斯
Poor guy's been struggling lately.
他最近过得挺惨的
He got hit hard because of Toby's mistake.
因为托比的错误损失了不少
But Blair's a good person.
但布莱尔是个好人
The only thing he wants to kill is the market.
他唯一想要拿下的就是市场
Three days ago Toby hit a wrong button on a computer-
三天前托比错按了电脑上的一个键
a mistake that cost you, what, $500,000?
这个错误让你损失了五十万美元吧
And that same night he gets murdered and robbed.
而当天夜里他就遭到了谋杀和洗劫
Right, so I'm figuring Toby robs you,
对吧 所以我想 托比抢了你的钱
you rob Toby-- it's eye for an eye.
你再抢托比的 这是以牙还牙
When you're on a team, you don't kill
当你处于一个团队中 你是不会
the quarterback just because he had a bad day.
由于团队主力干砸了一些事就把他杀掉的
Sure, you know, I got a little pissed.
当然 你知道 我是有点火大
But I'm all about the team.
但我更关心的是整个团队
And the Horizon team is worse off
而地平线小组因为托比去世
because Toby's gone. Yeah,
而变得情况更糟了 是啊
but Toby wasn't really on the same team,
但你们和托比并不是一条心
was he, Blair?
对吗 布莱尔
What do you mean?
你这是什么意思
Yeah, what do you mean?
是啊 你这是什么意思
You old-school brokers hate high-frequency traders
你们这些传统经纪人讨厌托比这种高频手
like Toby-- you think they're gaming the system,
你们认为他们在钻制度的空子
making a mint, and locking you out.
赚一大笔钱 却不跟人分享
We all have different positions to play.
我们每个人都有不同的角色
See, that's... that's how a team works.
你看 这就是团队的运作
Right. We know all about your team philosophy.
是哦 我们知道你那套团队哲学
Right? As the quarterback for the Spartans, you led them
行了吗 作为斯巴达的主力 你带领他们
to a national championship your junior year.
第一年就拿到了全国冠军
Sort of backs up my position, doesn't it?
也算是演好了我自己的角色 不是吗
Look, I would never hurt a teammate--
听着 我绝不会伤害我的团队同伴
you could ask any of the guys I played with.
你随便问一个跟我玩过的人就知道了
Yeah, but that temper of yours
是啊 但你那脾气
ended up getting you suspended
却害得你在第二年受到禁赛
the following year for, uh, punching out a ref, right?
因为你揍了一个裁判 是吧
Yeah. In the heat of the game.
是的 在比赛最激烈的时候
You know, this... this is all crap.
知道吗 这些都是扯淡
Utter crap.
彻头彻尾的扯淡
Dr. Wells, what can I do for you?
威尔斯博士 我能帮你做什么
Seriously?
开玩笑吗
Oh. Sorry.
抱歉
I just... saw the curly hair, beard,
我看到了卷发 胡子
lab coat. Both brilliant, of course.
实验室大衣 当然 还都很聪明
Me a little more so.
我更聪明一点
Here's an example of why-- I just finished
给你举个例子来证明为什么 我刚刚
combing through the victim's clothing for particulates, right?
把受害人的衣服上的微粒都合并起来了
Well, most of what I found was silica play sand,
我找到的多半是石英砂
zoysia grass and rust.
结缕草和铁锈
All stuff you find in a playground.
都是些你会在操场上发现的东西
Yep. But none of it was in the treads of his shoes.
是啊 但没有一样是在他的鞋底找到的
Which means he was killed someplace else.
这就是说他是在别的地方被害的
Are you gonna give me bad or good news next?
接下来你要给我的是坏消息还是好消息
Well, I also found traces of sulfuryl fluoride,
我还发现了磺酰氟化物的踪迹
also known as Vikane,
它也被称作硫酰氟
Zythor or Master Fume.
Zythor 或是Master Fume
Those all sound like names of super villains. Nope.
听起来就是些超级大坏蛋 不是的
They are brand names for a structural insecticide.
它们都是建筑杀虫剂的品牌
So Toby was in a structure
那么托比就是在一所最近
that had recently been fumigated.
被烟熏除虫的建筑里被害的
Yep. And sulfuryl fluoride is
是的 而且硫酰氟
an extremely deadly gas.
是一种具有极强的致命性的毒气
So Toby had been gassed to death. Nope.
那么托比就是被烟气熏死的 不是
Okay, Dr. Hodgins, can you cut to the chase here?
好吧 哈金斯博士 你能爽快点说吗
It's not always the destination, it's the journey. Nope,
重要的不是结果 而是过程 不
it's the destination.
重要的是结果
Okay, sulfuryl fluoride is highly regulated,
好吧 硫酰氟是被高度管制的
so much so that only one company in all of DC
管得特别严 以至于整个华盛顿特区
is licensed to use it-- a company
只有一家公♥司♥有权使用它
called Insects No More-- so they're sending over
这家公♥司♥叫虫不再 现在他们
the names of their most recent jobs.
把他们最近做过的几个地方都发来了
Now, that wasn't so hard, was it? Nope.
少绕点圈子也不难吧 不难
Okay,
好吧
if any of the names on that list
如果那份名单上的任何一个名字
are known drug dealers, we may actually be in luck.
是我们已知的毒贩 那我们可能就真走运了
I found traces of cocaine
我在受害者的鼻腔中
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表