got rich during the war selling arms
是靠战争期间在黑市向希♥特♥勒♥
to Hitler on the black market.
贩卖♥♥军♥火♥而发达的
She knew you'd never let that stand,
她知道你不会坐视不理
not when you have Sarge and PeeWee
特别是你还要照顾
and the others to take care of.
军士长和皮威还有其他人的事
You seem to have me all figured out.
你似乎把我看透了
I'm a detective, remember?
我是个侦探 你忘了吗
Got it. State Route 34. See you in 15 minutes.
知道了 34号♥国道 十五分钟后见
My God.
天哪
What are you doing here? You're the man they're looking for.
你们来这干什么 他们正在找你
You get away from me. And you. Save your breath, baby.
你离我远点 而你 别装了 宝贝
We know you killed Eva.
我们知道是你杀了伊娃
Me? That's absurd. And you killed Aubrey
我 太荒谬了 你还杀了奥布里
because he was going to give you away.
因为他准备把你供出去
That's why you're leaving.
所以你才要走
No, I'm leaving because I no longer
不 我要走是因为
have an employer.
我在这已经没有雇主了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
The light refracted off this crystal will create a prism
这块水晶折射出的光线可以形成
which will show if there are blood traces anywhere.
能让血迹显形的光斑
Like there on the banister.
比如说栏杆的这个地方
A real maid would've cleaned better, Camille.
真正的女仆会打扫得更好 卡米尔
You're brilliant. Of course I am.
你太天才了 当然了
Why is everyone always surprised by that?
为什么大家都对此这么惊讶
You are under arrest for the...
你因涉嫌...
Both of you. In the closet.
你们俩 到柜子里去
Put the gun on the floor and slide it over here, or I'll kill him.
把枪放在地上滑过来 不然我杀了他
Don't do it.
不要这样
I've taken plenty of bullets in my day.
我当年挨过的枪子太多了
Move it.
快走
Open the closet and get in.
把柜子打开 进去
Go.
快点
We should probably try to escape.
我们应该试着逃出去
Yes, I imagine we should.
是啊 我想是应该
You, come with me. What? No.
你跟我来 什么 不
You can't... Yeah, I can, chump,
你不能 我当然能 笨蛋
'cause I'm the one calling the shots here.
因为现在我才是老大
And if you ever want to see your girl again,
你要是想再见到你的心上人
you'll stay put. Move.
就乖乖待在这 快走
The maid? That's what Caroline told me.
女佣 卡罗琳是这么和我说的
Told you?
和你说的
Sure. People talk when they don't hate you.
是啊 人们不讨厌你的时候还是会开口的
You should try it sometime.
你什么时候可以试试
Well, I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Booth has to be the killer.
布斯肯定是凶手
I believe him. You're just trying
我相信他 你只是想
to save your daughter.
救你的女儿
His daughter is brilliant, Jeeves.
他的女儿很聪明 吉夫斯
I wouldn't have been able to give this beautiful artist
要是没有他女儿的描述
the victim's description
我没法告诉这位
without his daughter's visionary help.
美丽的艺术家死者的长相
You really
你真的
think I'm beautiful, Doc?
觉得我很漂亮吗 医生
The Golden Ratio is hard to argue with, Miss Montenegro.
很难否认你的黄金比例 马尼古女士
As is the forensic fact
根据法医鉴定
that the murder occurred three hours before
凶案发生在布斯先生
Mr. Booth entered the house. You actually believe all this?
进入房♥子的三小时之前 你真信这些吗
Yes, I do.
我相信
So, Inspector, you're not needed here anymore.
所以 督查 我们这边不需要你了
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Very serious.
非常认真
Now you get out of here, you bombastic twit.
现在你给我滚 你这个自大狂
Now!
马上
This is absurd.
这太荒谬了
You will be hearing from Interpol.
国际刑♥警♥会来找你们的
So the Braga house is empty. Where is the maid?
布拉加的房♥子里没人 女佣哪里去了
No idea. No idea where Miss Brennan or Booth are, either.
不知道 布纳恩小姐和布斯也不见了
Start the plane! Start the plane.
发动飞机 快发动飞机
Get this duffel out of the trunk.
帮我把行李搬出来
What are you, deaf?
你怎么回事 聋了吗
Sometimes. I said move it!
有时候吧 我说行动
We gotta get out of here, now!
我们得马上离开这里
Hold your horses, little lady,
别着急 小姐
First, there's the issue of my fee.
首先 要谈谈费用问题
Oh, good Lord! Can't that wait? 'Fraid not.
上帝啊 不能等等再说吗 不能
I've already gassed her up, changed the oil...
我已经充好气 加好油
Okay, okay. checked the plugs...
好的 好的 检查了火花塞
Now we're talking.
这才像话
What do you have in here, a dead body?
你这里面是啥 死人
Unconscious, but not dead yet.
昏迷了 但还没死
We'll dump her over the ocean to finish her off.
到海上了我们就把她扔下去淹死
That's gonna be extra.
那要加钱
Time to board!
欢迎乘机
Go, go, go!
快快快
Hurry!
赶紧
Get this bucket of bolts moving now!
让这个铁家伙现在就动起来
Go!
走
Go, go, go!
走走走
Get this tub off the ground! Move it!
快让这玩意离开地面 快点
All this dough I paid you
我给了你那么多钱
and you couldn't get me a door that works?
你就不能给我找架能关得上门的飞机
I didn't know you wanted the luxury getaway package.
我又不知道你想要豪华跑路套餐
Oh, shut up and help me!
闭嘴快来帮我一下
Then who flies the plane?
那谁来开飞机
Oh, no, you don't!
不 别想
You got your seat belt on?
你系好安全带了没
Are you kidding me?!
你开玩笑吧
Better safe than sorry.
有备无患嘛
Just fly this thing!
赶紧开你的飞机
Bad move, chump.
走错一步啊 伙计
Thank you, darling.
谢谢 亲爱的
I mean, Temperance.
我是说 坦普瑞
Now, we're all gonna stop fighting.
好了 我们都别打了
What's that racket?
在吵什么
What in blazes is going on back here?
后面这里到底发生什么了
Don't stand there, Lindbergh, do something!
别站在那儿 林德伯格 动手
Booth!
布斯
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
My jewels!
我的珠宝
Forget the jewels!
别管珠宝了
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑
Did she...?
她...
Yeah. Greed has that effect on people.
是啊 贪婪害人啊
But you solved the case, Detective.
但是你侦破了案子 侦探
And now we're going to die.
我们现在要死了
Oh, no, I would never let that happen.
不 有我在我们不会死
See?
看吧
This is why I like to drive.
所以我才喜欢驾驶
Oh, now, look at you, huh? You got what you wanted.
看看你 你得到了自己想要的
You're a detective now,
你现在是侦探了
with a Medal of Honor, to boot.
有了可以拿来炫耀的荣誉勋章
You know I couldn't have done it without you, Booth.
你知道没有你我做不到的 布斯
Honey, I just got word from the department...
宝贝 我刚收到了部里来的消息
and you are going to head up
你要被派去带领
the new Office of Forensic Anthropology.
新建的法医鉴证部门
Thanks, Chief.
谢谢 长官
Dad. Ah, come here.
爸 过来
Look at you. You did it.
看看你 你做到了
Hey, I... I'll call you Bones now.
我要开始叫你骨头
you watch yourself,
你注意点
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表