Right. Oh. Uh-uh-uh!
好吧
Come on, out. There we go.
走吧 出去 就这样
Okay, what's going on here?
好了 现在怎么回事
I'm Avalon Harmonia,
我叫阿瓦隆·哈尔摩尼亚
a psychic like the victim.
和受害者一样是个灵媒
You just finished laying flooring, didn't you?
你的地板刚刚装♥修♥过 是吧
Wow, you're really good.
你好厉害
It's just your knee pads and that pine oil smell.
你的护膝和松油味告诉我的
Yeah, sorry.
对不起
The owners have me remodeling, like,
房♥主让我重新装♥修♥
four different units in the building.
这栋楼里的四个不同单位
Look, Avalon,
听着 阿瓦隆
you can't be at the crime scene, all right?
你不能待在犯罪现场 好吗
They don't believe.
他们不相信
I'm sensing a great struggle in this room.
我感受到这间屋子里曾发生强烈的挣扎
Yes, the blood evidence told us
是啊 血迹证据已经告诉我们了
that without having to sense anything. There was a man
不需要你的感觉 这里曾有个男人
who wanted to do her harm.
想伤害她
If you can tell us that man's name, I'll be impressed.
如果你能告诉我那人的名字 我就佩服
Anthony Taylor.
安东尼·泰勒
What?
什么
He's connected to this case.
他跟本案有关
And he's a charlatan.
而且他是个江湖骗子
Justine used to work with him.
贾丝汀曾和他一起工作
They had a falling out.
但他们散伙了
But he came here once. They argued.
但他来过一次 他们还争吵了
I overheard-- thin walls.
我无意中听到了 墙壁隔音不好
I-I'm pretty sure he threatened her.
我 我很确定他威胁了她
Yeah, that fits.
全对上了
All right, enough with the pillows.
好了 别玩枕头了
Say, let me ask you something.
话说让我问你个问题
Is it somebody's birthday today?
今天是不是某人的生日
I'm sorry that they don't believe, Avalon.
我很抱歉他们不相信 阿瓦隆
Oh, I'm used to it.
我习惯了
Besides, other people's opinions
另外 别人的想法
don't make the truth any less true.
并不会削弱它的真实性
Right, so why am I here exactly?
好吧 我到底为什么来这儿
Because you're interrogating the fraud,
因为你要审讯那个骗子
and Booth won't let Avalon into the FBI.
而且布斯不让阿瓦隆进联邦调查局
So you want me to subvert protocol
所以你想让我违反规定
and risk my career by letting her what exactly?
冒着被革职的风险让她做什么呢
Educate you.
教育你
About how a fraud like Anthony Taylor operates.
告诉你像安东尼·泰勒这种骗子怎么行骗
Avalon can tell you how he fishes for names,
阿瓦隆可以告诉你他怎么撒网捕鱼
how he leads his subjects
他怎么让他的实验对象
to reveal the answers that he needs.
透露他所需要的答案
So you just have to play along,
你只要假装顺着他的指引
and then you turn the tables on him.
然后再扭转局势
Well, I thought you guys were forbidden
我以为你们是不允许
from revealing your secrets.
透露你们的秘密的
She's the real deal, Aubrey.
她真的能通灵 奥布里
Angela, please.
安琪拉 拜托
No offense, Ms. Harmonia, but...
无意冒犯 哈尔摩尼亚小姐 但是
I don't blame someone who's been through what you have
你有那样的人生经历
to lack faith in someone like me.
我不会怪你对我们这种人缺乏信心的
What is that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
Well, your dad leaving you and your mom.
你♥爸♥爸抛弃了你和你妈妈
Someone told you.
有人告诉你的
Of course.
当然
Call her your spirit guide or your guardian angel.
称呼她为你的精神导师或是守护天使吧
Anyway, I'm sorry for your pain.
不管怎么 对于你的痛苦我很抱歉
But I see great things in your future.
但我看见你的未来一片光明
Mostly.
基本上是
"M-Mostly"?
基 基本上
All in good time.
在适当的时候
Because of your gift,
因为你的天赋
Mr. Taylor, we were hoping you could help us
泰勒先生 我们希望你能协助
with a case we're working on.
我们调查一桩案件
Of course, of course.
当然 当然
And we'll do our best to keep your name out of the press.
我们会尽可能地保护你的名字不被报道
Oh, no need.
不需要
The more people who know about the power of the mind,
人们对思维力量的了解越多
the better off the world is.
世界就越加美好
Well, I'm sure you can already sense
我相信你已经可以感觉到
who the victim might be.
受害者可能是谁
A moment, perhaps?
稍等片刻 行吗
Please.
请便
I'm getting...
我感觉到...
a boy.
是男孩
Or-or-or a young man.
或...或者是年轻男子
He could be the victim
他可能是被害人
or the assailant.
或是加害者
We know very little, so the ball is in your court.
我们对此案知之甚少 一切全看你的了
Then it's a young man.
那么应该是个年轻男子
Very good.
很厉害
A lot of money was kept in the victim's apartment.
在被害者的公♥寓♥我们发现了大量的现金
Robbery. Robbery was the motive.
抢劫 作案动机是抢劫
Greed is a powerful force.
贪婪能使人不顾一切
This victim was a client of another psychic actually.
事实上 被害者是另一位灵媒的客户
A, uh... Justine Simmons?
那个灵媒叫 贾丝汀·西蒙斯
Think you might know her.
我猜你可能认识她
Yes.
没错
She's a fraud.
她是个骗子
I hope she didn't take advantage of him.
但愿她没有趁火打劫 占他便宜
Well, I thought you two used to work together.
我还以为你们以前一起工作 关系不错
I am sensing Justine is clouding the issue here.
我有预感 贾丝汀是笼罩着问题关键的阴云
Justine is the issue here, Mr. Taylor.
泰勒先生 贾丝汀正是问题所在
She's the victim.
她才是受害者
Something you didn't seem to sense,
而你却没有能够察觉出来
or didn't want to.
亦或是不想点破
You lied to me.
你骗了我
Yeah, well, the difference is that lying isn't my profession.
我和你的不同之处在于我的职业不用说谎
I can't give an accurate reading
如果我们之间不能开诚布公
if there isn't an openness between us.
那我就没办法给你准确的结果
Okay, great. Let's be open then.
那我们就打开天窗说亮话
Uh, you and Justine used to work together, then a year ago,
你和贾丝汀曾共事过 一年前
she quits and files a restraining order against you.
她辞职了 并且针对你申请了限制令
Justine stole some of my clients.
贾丝汀从我这儿挖走了很多客户
I lost my temper.
我发火了
Is that a crime?
这犯法了
Judge thought that it could be.
至少法官觉得你可能会对她不利
Okay.
好吧
She stole more than some of my clients.
她不仅从我这儿挖走了客户
She stole my methods for contacting...
还偷学了我的通灵的不传之...
You mean the tricks that you use to take advantage
你是指你那些用来占需要安慰的人便宜的
of vulnerable people-- like how to do a cold read,
小伎俩 像是如何冷读
or how to run a quick background check on a future client?
或是如何对潜在客户进行简单的背景调查
That's what Justine did.
贾丝汀是这样
Because she didn't have the gift like I do.
因为她没有我通灵的天赋
She did that. And you know what? She'd go deeper.
不仅如此 她还得寸进尺
She'd dig up dirt on her clients.
她会设法挖掘顾客的丑闻
So you're saying that Justine would blackmail her clients?
你是说贾丝汀会敲诈她的客户
It wasn't done overtly of course.
当然不是公开的
And I would never do it.
我可绝不会做这种事
But you don't think i could really kill Justine, do you?
你该不会真的认为是我杀了贾丝汀吧
You're the psychic.
你不是灵媒吗
I shouldn't have to tell you what I'm thinking.
你应该不需要我告诉你我的想法
Avalon?I thought she was barred from the FBI.
阿瓦隆 她不是被联调局禁止参与了吗
Well, yeah, but she can do her work anywhere.
是这样没错 但她在哪里都能工作
She's been trying to contact Justine.
她在尝试与贾丝汀建立联♥系♥
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表