Right there. FBI, okay?
停下 联邦调查局 好吗
You're not going anywhere.
你哪里也不准去
Me and my deputy dog here
我和我警犬副手
have a few questions for you.
有几个问题想问你
All right.
好了
Let's take a look at your record here, shall we?
我们看看你的记录 好吗
First of all, we know that you lied about your name
首先 我们知道
when you applied for a job at the school.
你在学校应聘时谎报了姓名
You are Steven Brady, not Paul Garnett.
你是史蒂文·布雷迪 不是保罗·加内特
Then there's the possession charge,
持有毒品
possession with intent, assault, assaulting an officer--
持毒有意出♥售♥ 意图袭击 袭击警官
that's never a favorite around here.
那在这儿可不受人待见
Fine. I admit it.
好吧 我承认
But it ain't easy getting a job.
但找份工作不容易
I figured I'm living a good life now;
我觉得既然我已经改邪归正了
Who needs to know my past? Good life?
谁要知道我的过去呢 改邪归正吗
Man's best friend smelled eau de dead body on you,
人类最好的朋友在你身上闻到死者的气味
and you started to run.
然后你就开始逃跑了
I was worried the dog was gonna smell drugs on me.
我是怕那只狗会在我身上闻到毒品味
Well, that's a great excuse, but you weren't carrying, Paul.
不错的借口 但你没有携毒 保罗
On my hands, my clothes.
我的手上和衣服上有残留
Miss Ferrara and me, we'd catch kids doing drugs
我和费拉拉小姐 我们一起在停车场
in the parking lot. But rather than report 'em,
抓吸毒的孩子 但她不会举报他们
she'd make 'em do chores and stuff.
而是让他们做些杂务之类的
You know, give 'em another chance
给他们一次机会
so they didn't get a record.
让他们不留案底
I wish someone had done that for me. Okay.
要是有人这么对我就好了 好吧
But how do you explain the blood that we found
但你怎么解释我们在你保管的推车上
on your custodial cart?
发现的血迹呢
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Mia was moved from the locker
米娅是被装在你的推车里
using your cart.
从储物柜运走的
We have evidence on the body and in the cart.
尸体和推车上都有证据
Anybody could've taken my cart. It's not like it's locked up.
谁都可以拿我的推车 它又没被锁起来
Look,
听着
Miss Ferrara gave this to me. For my birthday.
这是费拉拉小姐在我生日时送给我的
She said I helped her understand the kids.
她说我帮她了解了学生们
Now, why would I hurt someone like that,
我为什么会伤害那样一个
someone who believed in me?
信任我的人呢
Ms. Warren, do you have any updates?
沃伦小姐 你有什么最新情况吗
Yes. You are up to 1,023 followers.
是的 现在有1023个人关注你了
With your status as a public figure
基于你公众人物的身份
and my twitter expertise,
和我玩推特的技术
I think you could build an online empire.
我觉得你可以建立一个网上帝国了
Well, I was actually referring to updates on the case,
其实我指的是案件的最新情况
but I find your twitter news #strangelyexhilarating.
但我觉得你的推特新闻#异常振奋人心
Nice one.
说得好
I also found subtle fracturing
我还发现了
to the sixth cervical vertebra.
第六颈椎骨轻微骨折
I agree.
我同意
Interesting that the injury is specific to the laminas.
有趣的是只有椎板上有骨折
The connection between the body and the spinous process.
它们是身体和棘突之间的连结
Yes. Do you see how both the anterior
是的 你看到
and posterior sections of the laminas display breaks?
椎板的前后部位都裂了吗
So a strong force compressed the sides of the neural arch?
所以是有强力压♥迫♥了神经弓吗
Well, I would say that it was strangulation,
我认为是勒脖窒息死亡
but the hyoid is still intact.
但舌骨是完好无损的
When the victim is strangled
当受害者被掐死时
putting pressure on the lower cervical vertebrae,
如果压力在较低的颈椎骨上
the hyoid usually does not fracture.
舌骨一般不会骨折
Awesome. So we finally have cause of death.
太好了 我们终于找到了死因
Celebratory selfie?
为了庆祝 自♥拍♥一张吗
Okay.
好吧
#youcanrunbutyoucannothide.
#你可以逃跑但你无处藏身
Oh, for the love of god, not you, too.
看在上帝的份上 你不要也这样
What did I do? And don't sneak up on me.
我没做什么啊 别鬼鬼祟祟地靠近我
Why are you tweeting and not working my case?
为什么你在发推特而不是在查我的案子
I am working our case. And I know
我在查我们的案 而且我知道
that the victim had a twitter account.
受害者有推特账号♥
And? She didn't tweet that much.
所以呢 她可不经常发推持
Now I like her even more.
现在我更喜欢她了
Most of the people she followed were her students.
她关注的大部分是她的学生
She used social media as a way to keep up with them.
她利用社交网络跟上他们的节奏
Because she wasn't a dinosaur.
因为她不是只恐龙
It turns out Marcellus was right
看来马塞勒斯说她死去的那天下午
about how upset she was the afternoon she died.
非常沮丧这件事情是真的
This was her last tweet.
这是她的最后一条推特消息
"Sucks to be so wrong
"对某个人看走了眼
about someone. #heartbroken#."
真郁闷 #心碎#"
Think she was talking about one of her students? No idea.
你觉得她是说某个学生吗 不知道
Angela's going through Mia's computer now. Maybe she'll find
安琪拉正在检查米娅的电脑 也许她
something that will tell us who Mia was talking about.
会找到能告诉我们米娅在说谁的信息
Hashtag, youowemeanapology.
井号♥ 你欠给我一个道歉
In your dreams,
你做梦去吧
hashtag.
我也加井号♥
So what did you find on the victim's computer?
那么你在受害人的电脑上找到什么了
Well, 90% of what was on her home computer
她家里的电脑上90%的信息
was dedicated to her schoolwork,
都奉献给了学校工作
mostly tracking her students' progress.
其中最多的是对她学生的进步情况追踪
She used these spreadsheets and metrics.
她用了这些电子表格程序和许多衡量标准
Wow, she was truly dedicated.
她真是为事业献身的典范啊
Yeah, she was almost obsessed.
是的 简直有点痴迷于此了
And after looking at these e-mails,
而且看完这些电子邮件之后
it was clear that she was losing touch with old friends
很明显能发现她跟老朋友们越来越疏远
and even cancelling plans with her boyfriend.
甚至多次取消跟男朋友的约会
Well, being a good teacher
做一名好老师
can really take up a lot of time.
真的会占用很多时间
Their day doesn't end when school lets out.
即使放学了 老师们也没有下班之时
Another interesting thing though,
不过另一件有趣的事是
her browser history was cleared at almost the same time
她的浏览记录几乎每天
every day. Was she trying
都准时清空 她是不是试图
to hide something? No, not her.
隐瞒什么事情 不 不是她做的
It was happening when she was at work.
是她在工作的时候清空的
It was her boyfriend,
是她男朋友
and he was covering his tracks.
他在隐瞒他自己的上网记录
I used this forensic cloning program
我使用了法证克隆程序
to retrieve the browser history.
来恢复浏览历史记录
He was cheating on her.
他在背着她跟别人偷♥情♥
Yeah. With multiple women.
是啊 跟许多女人
And what's worse is I found an e-mail to Hunter's account
而且更糟的是 我发现亨特的账号♥
saying that his coffeehouse tour was canceled.
收到一封邮件说他的咖啡馆巡演取消了
So, he was in town when she was killed.
所以 她被谋杀的时候他正在城里
Yep.
是啊
You lied to us, Hunter.
你骗了我们 亨特
Your little coffeehouse tour was canceled.
你那什么咖啡馆之旅压根就取消了
I can explain.
请听我解释
You were also spotted at the school the day Mia was killed.
米娅死的那天还有人看见你在学校出没
Yeah, but I didn't kill her.
是的 但我没有杀她
I was trying to find her. Not too hard,
我是想找她 并没一那么急迫
'cause you didn't report her missing for two days.
因为你两天都没报♥警♥说她失踪了
Look, I know this looks bad,
听我说 我知道情况看起来对我很不利
but I thought she was avoiding me because she was pissed.
但我只是觉得她在躲我 因为她生我气
Pissed because of this.
生你气是因为这个
Your DC Hook Up profile.
你的华盛顿勾搭网主页
There is no way you're six-one, by the way.
顺便说一下 你不可能有185那么高
You didn't want Mia messing with your, uh, social life.
你不想要米娅干涉你的...社交生活
I didn't kill her.
我没有杀她
You know what I think happened? I think you went
你知道我认为发生了什么事吗 我认为
to the school, and Mia confronted you
你去了学校 米娅就你搞的那点
about the philandering you've been doing.
拈花惹草的破事跟你对质
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表