he said on his show.
他脱口秀里提到的内容
So, an angry Liberal?
看来这是个愤怒的自♥由♥党人啊
You'd think, but no.
你认为是 但其实不是
Radical Conservative.
这人是个极端的保守党
Thought Hutch was too soft.
觉得哈奇还太中立了呢
From the postmark, I was able to determine
从邮戳上看 我可以找出
which post office picked up the letter.
是哪个邮局取了这些信
So, it was somewhere in this area.
应该是这个范围的某处
Did you cross-reference that
你有把这个名单和有犯罪记录的人
with individuals with criminal records?
进行交叉对比吗
I did.
我对比过了
Yikes, 78 names.
还有78个名字
Remind me not to walk
我晚上可不想
in that neighborhood at night.
走到那个街区去
Yeah, all the letters had pretty
所有的信件都包含了
basic grammar and punctuation, sloppy penmanship.
基本的语法和拼写 潦草的字迹
Yeah, probably no more than a high school education.
写信者最多也就上过高中
Okay, well, when I eliminate the college graduates,
那么剔除掉从大学毕业的
I'm left with a list of 45 names.
还是有45个名字
Oh, we can get that number down
现在可以把范围缩小了
because the king has arrived.
因为王者刚刚降临了
King of the lab? Isn't that a little pass?
实验室之王 这都多久了
I found some trace on the reverse side
我在几封信的背面
of a couple of the letters. I put it up on the server.
找到了一些痕迹 我把它们放到了上面
This guy's anger actually worked well for us.
这人的愤怒其实帮到了我们
He pushed so hard with his pen that the paper
他下笔如此之重 信纸都沾到了
picked up particulates from the writing surface below.
下面物体的微粒
Asbestos, PCB and lead.
石棉 聚氯联苯 铅
Meaning he is living in a building
这说明他住在一栋
which should be condemned. Thank you, thank you.
本该被拆除的楼里 非常感谢
Hold the coronation, Your Majesty.
别急着加冕 陛下
All right. Okay, just look up buildings in the area
好吧 查查看该地区的建筑
which failed inspection.
有哪些没有通过检查
Wow, okay.
好吧
William Byers,
威廉·拜尔斯
arrested two years ago for assaulting
两年前用球棒袭击了一个穆♥斯♥林♥教♥徒♥
a Muslim with a baseball bat.
因此被捕
All hail the king, baby.
请拥护你们的国王 宝贝
King of the lab!
实验室之王
Oh, boy.
天哪
I had a local black and white
当地警官
confirm that Byers is home.
证实了拜尔斯在家
Yeah, me, too. Heading there now. Oh, I'll just be a sec.
我也是 正准备去 我马上就好
No, no, no. Taking Bones.
不 我要带骨头去
But the guy's a psycho. He could be dangerous.
但那人是个疯子 他可能很危险
What? You don't think I can take care of myself?
什么 你觉得我照顾不好自己吗
What? No! But I could help.
什么 不是的 但我也能帮上忙
I get it that it's tough to trust somebody new.
我知道你要信任一个新人很难
But I thought we were really starting to get along.
但我觉得我们之前相处得还不错
Right. That's good. That is good.
是啊 那样很好 那样很好
Why don't you let things just, uh, run their course, okay?
不如让这些事...都顺其自然吧
Sure.
好吧
If Byers is dangerous,
如果拜尔斯很危险
why didn't you bring Agent Aubrey as backup?
你何不带上奥布里探员作为后援呢
He's a good agent, isn't he? Look...
他是个好探员 不是吗 听着
Aubrey is fine, okay?
奥布里很不错 行吗
But you, you are my partner.
但你 你才是我的搭档
Your world has to be bigger than just you and me, Booth.
你的世界得容纳你我之外的人 布斯
It is, all right? I'm back to work, aren't I?
能容纳啊 我这不是回来继续工作了吗
Well, objectively that's true.
客观上来说 是的
But you still don't seem to trust anyone.
但你似乎仍然没法信任其他人
And you have to, to do this job.
而你必须这么做 以完成你的工作
I trust you.
我信任你
Then listen to me. Sweets said that you have to believe
那么听我说 斯维斯说你必须
in something again, something bigger than yourself.
重新找回信任感 而不能只信任自己
I do. My family.
我有信任感啊 我信任我的家庭
You haven't been to church since you've been released.
自从你出狱后还没有去过教堂
You don't even believe in God.
你根本不信上帝
But you do.
但你信啊
And you used to believe that people were good.
而且你以前相信人性本善
And they deserve to be trusted.
他们应该得到信任
Look, Bo-- let's not,
听着 骨...不要
not now, all right, Bones?
我们现在别说这个了行吗 骨头
Not when we're about to go after a murder suspect.
别在我们要去追查一个杀人嫌犯的时候谈
Look, I love you,
听着 我爱你
but you really have no idea what you're talking about.
但你真的不明白你自己现在在说什么
I made a professional call with Aubrey,
我对奥布里下的命令与私人理由无关
that's it. I am fine.
就这么回事 我没事
FBI, Mr. Byers. Open up!
联调局 拜尔斯先生 开门
I don't think he can hear you, Booth.
我觉得他听不到你的声音 布斯
The music is at least 85 decibels.
这里的音乐声至少也得有85分贝
If it's safe enough not to bring Aubrey... Just...
如果这里安全到不用叫奥布里 别
...it's safe enough to enter.
那么直接进门肯定也不会有事的
Just stay behind me, you understand?
呆在我身后 听明白了吗
Mr. Byers? FBI.
拜尔斯先生 我们是联调局的
Your door was unlocked.
你的门没锁
The music is horrible. Mr. Byers?
这音乐真可怕 拜尔斯先生
Oh, Booth?
布斯
He's ordering fertilizer.
他在订购化肥
He's making a bomb.
他在制♥作♥炸♥药♥
What the hell are you doing here?
你们在这里搞什么鬼
All right, hold it right there. FBI.
好了 站在那别动 联调局
Whoa, whoa, whoa, all right. All right, easy.
好吧 好吧 别紧张
Come on. Booth, oh!
过来 布斯
Easy. Easy. All right.
放松 放松 好了
I do not recognize your authority.
我不承认你们政♥府♥
So I found your manifesto on your apartment
我在你的公♥寓♥看到你的宣言了
and I'm telling you, there's a lot
我跟你说 里面有很多
of misspelled words in there.
拼写错误的单词
So now the problem's believing in the white race?
现在连白种人也没法相信了吗
When it's all the foreigners
到处都是外国人
that are coming in here and destroying the country.
来到这里 毁灭这个国家
Is that who you were gonna make the bombs for?
你是为这些人制♥作♥炸♥药♥的吗
You got to open your eyes, man.
你得睁开眼睛看一看 伙计
The Mexicans are coming in here, taking our jobs. The blacks,
墨西哥人涌来这里 抢走我们的工作
all of 'em on drugs.
黑人呢 他们都吸毒
What about Hutch Whitehouse?
那么哈奇·怀特豪斯呢
The traitor?
那个叛徒吗
Oh, yeah, yeah. I mean, he talks a good game.
对 对 我是说 他很会耍嘴皮子
But when I wanted him to spread the word
但当我让他去传播
about the armed uprising, you know what he did?
武装起义的消息 你知道他做了什么吗
He slithered off like a little garter snake.
他像一条小花纹蛇一样溜走了
So he doesn't deserve to live,
所以他连活着都不配
much less be the spokesman.
更不用说做什么发言人了
Which is probably why
也许这正是为什么
he was murdered three days ago, right?
他三天前被人谋杀了 是吗
God works in mysterious ways, doesn't He?
上帝以神秘的方式行事 不是吗
He sure does. So did you do it?
当然是的 那么这是你干的吗
Did you murder him? Did you kill him?
你谋杀了他吗 你弄死了他吗
Let me tell you something,
我跟你说吧
I ain't a coward like Hutch.
我才不是哈奇那样的胆小鬼
So, yeah, I admit it. I did it.
所以 没错 我承认 是我杀的
And everybody's gonna know my name.
这下所有人都会知道我的名字了
So you can let everybody know that
所以你可以让人们知道
that's the future that they have
如果他们不支持白人统治美国
if they don't support white America.
那么他们未来的下场就是如此
You tortured him. He begged for mercy,
你虐待了他 他乞求我手下留情
and I didn't give him none.
我已经算是很留情了
Just finished him off, you cut his head clean off.
你结果了他 把他的头整个切了下来
That's-that's right. That's how you send a message.
没错 那就是传达信息的方式
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表