I overheard her on the phone telling someone
我无意中听到她在跟某个人打电♥话♥
that she loved them more than she'd loved anyone before,
她说她从未像爱他们一样爱过任何人
and I just freaked.
我就疯掉了
You ran over to her place.
你就跑她家去了
We started screaming at each other,
我们开始冲对方吼叫
she shoved me, and I was just so pissed...
她推了我一把 我非常生气
I was so pissed that I just kind of, accidentally,
我太生气了 所以一不小心
threw my mallet at her head.
我就把我的木棍扔到了她头上
You hit her right in the head.
你正好击中了她的头
I know.
我知道
I know, it's... it's hard to aim a hammer.
我知道 我连敲锤子都很难对准
But it didn't kill her.
但她并不是因此而死的
I mean, not even close.
我是说 根本没关系
She was very much alive. She started whaling on me
她还活得好好的 然后她开始
with those damn peace crystals of hers. Look.
用她那该死的平安水晶砸我 瞧瞧
And then what?
然后呢
And then nothing.
然后没发生什么
We were both bleeding, so we just stopped.
我们都出了血 所以就停手了
And that's when I realized that Justine was crazy
这时候我意识到贾丝汀是个疯子
and I was better off without her.
我最好还是不要跟她在一起
So I left.
于是我就离开她了
With her very, very much alive
我走的时候 她还好好地活着
and cussing at me the whole time.
并且不停地在诅咒我
Dr. Fuentes! Excellent.
丰特斯博士 太好了
I'm glad Dr. Saroyan was able to find you so quickly.
我很高兴瑟罗博士这么快就找到你了
She didn't.
她没找到我
I left without telling you my latest findings.
我走的时候还没告诉你我的最新发现
I found a small fracture on the victim's occipital
我在受害人枕骨部位被一个柱状体
where she was struck by a cylindrical object.
击中的地方发现了一处小创伤
Yes, that was caused by the mallet
是的 那是被那个女房♥东
that was thrown at her by the landlady.
用木棍砸到的
No, not this one.
不 不是这个
Oh. Dr. Fuentes. It's okay.
丰特斯博士 别紧张
I'm leaving. No, it's not.
我马上就走 不 不行
I need him here. You think I didn't
我这里需要他 你以为我没有
look for a way to keep Dr. Fuentes here?
想办法让丰特斯博士留下来吗
But I have responsibilities,
但我有责任要承担
Dr. Brennan, even more than you...
布纳恩博士 比你的责任还大...
Dr. Saroyan, it's okay.
瑟罗博士 没关系的
I am here for the medications which you confiscated.
我是为了你没收的那些药品来的
I'm afraid that won't be possible.
我恐怕你不能拿走它们
You threw them away?
你把它们扔掉了吗
As a doctor, I had the legal right to...
作为一名博士 我有合法权利...
I didn't throw them away. I arranged for them
我没有把它们扔掉 我设法通过
to be smuggled to your doctor friend in Cuba
布斯在中情局的朋友 将它们
through Booth's friend at the CIA.
走私给了你在古巴的医生朋友
Muchas gracias.
非常感谢[西班牙语]
You took the drugs from my office?
你从我办公室把药品拿走了
If that's a problem, I imagine...
如果不能这样做的话 我想...
you will have to fire me as well.
你也得把我开除掉了
Why would she fire you?
她为什么要开除你
You don't have any evidence.
你又没有证据
It's gone. Isn't it?
证据已经没了 不是吗
What?
什么
I was raised with Cuban justice,
我是在古巴的法治系统下长大的
which allows me to see the loopholes.
所以我很了解法律漏洞在哪里
He's correct.
他说得对
All you could do is start
你别无选择 只能开一场
a long, protracted dismissal hearing,
漫长的 拖拖拉拉的解职听证会
which would rely on your word against mine.
而这事只能由我们俩的发言来决定
Then, because of this loophole,
那么 鉴于有这个漏洞
I might have acted in error.
这回我的做法也许是失当了
Although, next time,
不过 下一次
you should try to hone your covert skills, okay?
你们要提高隐藏秘密的技巧 好吗
Of course.
当然
If there are no further interruptions...
如果没有其他事的话...
You're right, Dr. Fuentes.
你是对的 丰特斯博士
This fracture is not from the mallet,
这个裂痕不是木锤造成的
although its proximity to the mallet strike
但它非常像木锤击打造成的伤痕
does give us cause of death.
这让我们确定了死因
Very good.
非常好
But the damage is too small to be of significance.
但这伤口很小 并不会造成重大伤害
No, not if the mallet blow
不 如果锤子击打造成
could have caused a subdural hematoma.
硬脑膜下血肿就会致死
Brilliant.
太棒了
The blood would accumulate
血液会
and expand in the intracranial space
在脑颅内不断积累
until something caused it to rupture and kill her.
直到有什么导致其破裂然后致死
The small, sharp force blow you discovered
你发现的这个小而尖锐的创伤
is more than enough.
足以成为致命一击
Get the skull to Dr. Hodgins
把颅骨拿给哈金斯博士
and have him swab this new damage immediately.
让他马上给这个新发现的创伤取样
And welcome back, Dr. Fuentes.
欢迎你归队 丰特斯博士
Do you know where Sweets' car is?
你知道斯维斯的车在哪吗
Uh, Sweets' car?
斯维斯的车吗
What does that have to do with the case?
那和案子有什么关系
N-Nothing.
没有
I-I don't think I'm here for the case.
我不是为了案子来的
Your friend wants me to drive his car.
你们的朋友让我去开他的车
Right away.
就现在
He said it has to be right away.
他说一定要立刻去开
Okay. Um, maybe because Daisy's selling it today.
好吧 也许是因为黛西今天要把车卖♥♥掉
And for some reason, he wants me to drive with my thumbs.
而且不知为什么 他要我用大拇指来开
Drive it with your thumbs? Yes.
用大拇指开 是的
That was very clear.
他说得很明确
He kept saying,
他不停地重复
"Drive thumb, drive thumb, drive thumb."
"用拇指开 用拇指开 用拇指开"
Oh, no, no.
不不
Not "Drive thumb."
不是"用拇指开"
Thumb drive.
是拇指闪存器
There must be a thumb drive
一定是车里有个
in the car that he doesn't want to lose
他不想在黛西卖♥♥♥车♥时丢掉的
when Daisy sells it.
拇指闪存器
You're good. Come on,
你真聪明 走吧
we have to get to that car before Daisy gets rid of it.
我们得趁黛西把车卖♥♥掉之前赶到
So I found grease residue in the fracture.
我在颅骨裂痕里发现了油脂残留物
Grease?
油脂吗
Are we talking French fries, a burger...?
是炸薯条 汉堡 还是...
Polyurea grease.
聚脲润滑脂
Ooh. Sounds delicious.
听上去很美味
Yeah, if you like the taste of bicycle chain.
是的 如果你喜欢吃自行车链条的话
That's what they use to lubricate them.
人们用那种油脂给脚踏车润滑
So the victim was hit by a bicycle?
这么说死者是受到脚踏车击打
Probably a girl's bike,
估计是小女孩的脚踏车
judging from the fleck of pink, rust-proof enamel.
从这个粉色的防锈搪瓷颗粒可以判断
But I tied it to a maker of kids' bikes,
但我找到了具体的儿童脚踏车生产商
Hardy Bike and Toy. Look at this.
叫哈迪自行车和玩具 你看
The enamel also contained bug residue.
搪瓷上面也有虫类残留物
The same bug residue found on the victim?
和在死者身上发现的虫类残留物一样吗
You got it.
没错
How long is this gonna take?
你们需要多长时间
I have to pick my kids up by 5:00.
我得在5点前去接孩子们
Well, you might want to arrange a babysitter long-term.
你也许需要安排长♥期♥保姆了
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
It means that we have proof that you killed your girlfriend.
意思是我们有证据证明你杀害了你的女友
Your daughter's bike tested positive for blood in the chain.
你女儿的脚踏车链条上化验出了血迹
Justine Simmons' blood.
是贾丝汀·西蒙斯的血
Okay, I can explain.
听着 我能解释
It's... it's not what you think.
不是 不是你们想的那样
What we think is that you fought with Justine
我们认为你和贾丝汀争执
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表