Uh, fingerprints?
指纹吗
Fingerprints?
指纹
They've been in water for days.
这剪刀泡在水里好多天了
Please, and I thought that you were the optimist.
得了 我还以为你很乐观呢
Because I've been anticipating Jake wanting to sleep with me?
因为我预感到杰克想跟我上♥床♥吗
That was a leap.
你的思维太跳跃了吧
No. I was just going to suggest
不是的 我只是想建议
that we run the scissors
我们用一点氰基丙烯酸盐粘合剂
through a little cyanoacrylate fumigation.
熏一下那把剪刀而已
Of course. Sorry.
是啊 抱歉
No, no need to apologize.
不不 不用道歉
That's good.
挺好的
Well, let's wait until they've been fumigated
我们还是等到熏完了
before celebrating.
再庆祝吧
No, I meant about Jake, not the scissors.
不 我是在说杰克 不是说剪刀
It must feel nice to be wanted.
有人喜欢你 你一定很开心吧
It does.
确实
And terrible.
同时也很糟糕
Like I'm being unfaithful.
我感到好像我不忠一样
Well, yeah, it's got to be complicated and confusing.
是啊 你肯定会感到纠结和困惑
Yes, and I don't like either of those things.
没错 而且这些我都不喜欢
I'm a single, widowed mother.
我是一个单身丧偶的母亲
I don't know if I'm ready to just move on.
不确定有没有准备好重新开始
No matter how sweet and attractive Jake is.
不管杰克多么体贴迷人
Listen, Daisy...
听我说 黛西
No, thank you.
别说了 谢谢你
Let's start fumigating.
开始烟熏吧
Okay.
好的
This influx of data on Molly's cell bill
这是莫莉手♥机♥账单上的接收数据
was caused by a ton of text messages.
有一大堆短♥信♥
Between Molly and her parents?
莫莉和她父母互发
No. Hardly any of these were outgoing.
不是 基本上没有往外发的
She was receiving texts? Mmhmm.
别人发给她的 没错
She's supposed to be lonely and isolated.
但她应该是独来独往的
Yeah. Here's why.
没错 这就是原因
These are awful texts.
短♥信♥内容都不堪入目
"Where you been hiding, Double-D?"
"你藏在哪儿了 大奶妹"
"Thanks to those,
"多亏你的美图
I've now coined the term motor-yachting.
终于见识到什么叫双峰历险了
How about a free ride?"
让我免费玩玩呗"
Oh, my God. Yeah.
怎么这样 是啊
These texts came from all over the country.
这些短♥信♥来自全国各地
So, why the sudden influx?
怎么突然都来了
A nude photo of Molly was posted on the Web,
有人把莫莉的裸照发在网上
with her phone number.
还附上了她的手♥机♥号♥
Oh, God, no, no,
天啊 不 不
but we're not gonna have to look at that, though, are we?
我们不必看那个照片吧
No, no, we'll save that for the prosecutor.
不用 起诉的时候才会用到
But it is degrading.
但确实很不雅
Molly doesn't really seem like the sexting kind of girl.
莫莉不像那种给别人发诱惑照的女生
It's not a selfie.
不是自♥拍♥
So, someone snapped a photo of Molly,
就是说有人拍照
put it on the Internet?
然后发到网上
Okay, is there any way to trace who took the picture?
有办法查到谁拍的吗
Well, I checked every copy I could find
每张能找到的照片
for the original metadata.
我都查看了原始信息
Now, does this name mean anything to you?
这个名字你有印象吗
I'll be damned.
该死
It's not a big deal.
这没啥大不了
She was underage.
她未成年
You took that photo of her and you distributed it, okay?
你拍摄并散布她的照片
That is child pornography, Tyler.
这是儿童色情 泰勒
She told me she was 18.
她自称18岁
Did you have sex with her, too?
你们有性行为吗
What? No!
什么 没有
I only met her that one time.
我们只见过那一次
Time you killed her?
你杀她那次
No!
不是
A few days before she disappeared.
她失踪前几天
She offered to pose for me,
她主动让我拍
I said yes. Oh, really?
我就答应了 真的
And why did she offer to do that, huh?
为什么她要主动这么做
Your charm? Your good looks?
你有魅力 还是你长得俊
Pills.
药片
Pills!
药片
Those private school girls,
那些私立学校的女孩子
they all want Ritalin or Adderall to study.
都要用利他林或阿得拉来帮助学习
Oh, so you're a drug dealer.
原来你是个毒贩子啊
I consider myself more of an academic coach.
我自认为更像个学业辅♥导♥员
Here's what I think happened.
听听我的推测吧
I think Molly saw you selling to the other girls,
莫莉看你卖♥♥药给别的女生
she called it cheating,
她觉得那是作弊
threatened to turn you in for the dealing,
就威胁要告发你那些勾当
so you killed her.
于是你就把她杀了
No, no.
不是的
I'm telling you, she did it for the pills.
明确告诉你 她拍照是想换点药
Benzos.
苯并啥的
So why isn't there any sign of benzodiazepine in her tissue?
那为什么她体内没有检出苯并二氮
I don't know.
我不知道
Science is not my thing.
科学什么的我又不懂
Yeah, making up a story isn't your thing either.
是哦 编故事什么的你也不行
Benzodiazepine is not an upper like Ritalin, Tyler,
苯并二氮不是利他林那类的兴♥奋♥剂♥ 泰勒
it's a sedative.
它是镇静剂
Well, then she needed to relax, I guess.
那我猜她是想放松一下吧
I don't know, she was high-strung.
我也不清楚 感觉她超紧绷的
Why did you post her photo?
为什么发布她的照片呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
I do.
我知道
So you could share it with all the other pervs.
因为你想跟其他变♥态♥共享
I am really going to enjoy locking you up.
等着坐牢吧
You're right. It's a puncture wound, right?
你说得对 是个刺伤吧
I believe so.
我觉得是
I'm sorry I didn't see it the first time.
很抱歉我最开始没看出来
You caught it, Ms. Wick,
你把它找出来了 维克女士
even though it was obfuscated
即使童年过度肥胖造成的骨折
by remodeled fractures from the victim's childhood obesity.
在重建过程中模糊了这个伤痕
If Agent Booth were killed in the line of duty,
如果布斯探员在执行公务时遇害
would you go to bed with another man six months later?
你会在半年后和别的男人上♥床♥吗
Booth will not be killed.
布斯不会遇害的
Lance was a psychologist and he got killed.
兰斯是个心理学家都被杀了
Booth is an actual agent.
布斯是个真正的探员
You have to admit, that's a high-risk job.
必须承认 这是个高危职业
Actually, you both have high-risk jobs.
其实 你们俩的工作都很危险
This conversation is not pertinent to the case.
这种谈话和案子没什么关系
I know, but would you?
我知道 但你会吗
Uh, sex is a need like hunger or sleep,
性需求和吃饭睡觉相类似
Ms. Wick.
维克女士
Why won't you just answer?
为什么不直接回答呢
No.
不会
I wouldn't.
我不会
Then why would I?
那为什么我会呢
I should, if the situation arose.
如果真发生 我应该那么做
It makes no logical sense, but I wouldn't.
虽然没什么逻辑 但我不会
This is getting us nowhere.
这种谈话没什么用
The puncture wound to the lateral aspect
股骨颈外侧的刺伤
of the femoral neck suggests the victim was injected.
表明有人给被害人注射了东西
But the tox screen came back negative.
但毒性检测呈阴性
We should check again
应该再查一下
because I'm obviously seeing things incorrectly
显然我对证据的解读没对
or not seeing them at all.
或者根本没找到有用的证据
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表