because of the Alzheimer's, Brooks forgot to pay.
因为患了老年痴呆症 布鲁克斯忘了还钱
This time the bookie did more than just break his fingers.
这一次经纪人不只是掰断了他的手指
I was able to track down the local bookie for the...
我追踪到了当地的下注经纪人
The hell are you doing?
你在干什么
What do you mean? I'm checking out the, uh,
什么意思 我在看
gambling site that Brooks
布鲁克斯用的那个赌博网站
was using. This is amazing-- you can pretty much
很神奇 在这网站上基本上
gamble on anything here. I know. Someone
什么都可以赌 我知道
placed a bet on the first football player to tear his ACL
有人赌了下一赛季哪个橄榄球队员
next season. It's insane.
会最先撕裂韧带 简直疯狂
Unbelievable, right?
难以置信 是吧
Crazy. So are we active members yet on the site?
太疯狂了 我们注册成为活跃用户了吗
Uh, I am. Angela hacked into a member's account
我注册成功了 安琪拉侵入一个用户的账号♥
and sent me an invitation,
给我发了邀请
vouching for me. You?
给我做担♥保♥人 你
Yeah. Me. So... you can turn it off now.
是的 我 所以你可以把网页关掉了
Sorry, y... you're-you're getting a little bossy.
抱歉 你有点在向我发号♥施令的感觉
Yeah, I know. It's, uh... Feels good.
是的 我知道 感觉不错
I call the shots, all right?
我才是这里的老大 好吗
What we have to do is we got to smoke out the bookie.
我们要做的是把经纪人引出来
All right? We got to place a big bet and we got to lose.
好吗 我们要下个大的赌注然后输掉
Well, that's what I'm trying to tell you.
这正是我想要告诉你的
I already placed the bet.
我已经下注了
The next available bet was at the Wexford Track.
下一个可投的注在韦克斯福德道
I put ten grand on a horse named Major Imperative.
我在一匹叫当务之急的马上投了1万
I'm sorry-- what the hell do you think you're doing?
不好意思 你以为你在干嘛
You don't need to look at it now.
你不用看了
I did my research.
我做功课了
Major Imperative is a sure-fire loss.
当务之急必输无疑
I don't care if it's a sure-fire loss, you understand me?
我不管它输不输 懂吗
I'm the lead, I authorize...
我是头儿 我说了算
All right? Pipe down, okay?
行了 安静 好吗
You're an addict, Agent Booth,
布斯探员 你嗜赌成瘾
and I'm not gonna let you jeopardize
在这个或别的什么案子里
your gambling sobriety on this case or any other case.
我不会让你的赌瘾又被勾起来
You read my file.
你看过我的档案
Yeah, 'cause I heard rumors.
是 因为我听到些传言
Sweets was pretty thorough in his report, you know?
斯维斯在报告里写得很详尽
You gambled as a coping mechanism after your time in the military.
你退役后就把赌博作为一种应对机制
Look, you can take me off the case if you want to,
你要是想 可以不让我跟这个案子
but a situation like this comes up again,
但如果再有类似情况发生
I will do the exact same thing.
我还是会这么做
Major Imperative better lose.
当务之急最好是输
What do I look like, a winner?
我看起来像是会赢的人吗
You got an eye problem, pal?
你眼睛有问题吗 老兄
No. I'm 20/20.
不 我是20/20
I'm also Agent James Aubrey with the FBI.
也是FBI的詹姆斯·奥布里探员
What, having a cup of coffee is a crime now?
喝杯咖啡也犯法是吗
No, but transferring funds from a bank
不是 不过从银行转移存款
to an illegal online gambling site is.
到非法的线上赌博网站就是了
In fact, that's a federal crime, which is right up my alley.
事实上那是联邦犯罪 正归我管
Congratulations, I'm really happy for you.
恭喜 真替你高兴
What's that got to do with me?
那和我有什么关系
Oh, you're really gonna play stupid right now?
你现在还要装傻吗
Stupid? What's stupid?
装傻 装什么傻
Well, stupid is not realizing that I can arrest you for murder.
意思是你还没意识到我能以谋杀罪逮捕你
Murder? What the hell are you talking about?
谋杀 你说什么呢
Listen, pal, I don't know who got killed,
听着 哥们 我不知道谁被杀了
but I didn't murder nobody.
我可没杀人
Lawrence Brooks, all right?
好吧 劳伦斯·布鲁克斯
What? Next you're gonna tell me you didn't
怎么 你要告诉我
break his fingers a couple months back.
几月前你没打断他的手指吗
Okay, the fingers, yeah.
是 手指是我♥干♥的
Look, I hated to do it to the old guy,
我讨厌伤害那老家伙
but, you know, he was deep in the hole.
可是 他深陷其中
What was I supposed to do?
我能怎么办
But I didn't kill him.
可我没杀他
Maybe you should talk to that woman that he was bankrolling,
也许你该和他资助的女人谈谈
because she started freaking out as soon as the money dried up.
因为钱一枯竭 她就开始慌了
Wait, wait, wait. What do you mean?
等等 你什么意思
Brooks wasn't gambling?
布鲁克斯没在赌
No, he was only the piggy bank.
没有 他只是个储蓄罐
Look, the chick that placed the bets--
下注那女人
well, she lost big a couple of months ago, right?
几个月前输了一大笔钱
So we decided to send her a message through Brooks.
所以我们决定通过布鲁克斯警告她
We thought she'd care.
我们以为她会在意
We were wrong.
我们错了
So who was your client?
所以你的顾客是谁
The woman that worked for him. His assistant.
给他打工的那女人 他的助理
She's got a problem, now, and I can tell you that.
我跟你说 她有问题
Of course I had access to Lawrence's accounts and credit cards.
我当然能用劳伦斯的账户和信♥用♥卡♥
I was his assistant. I did his banking, paid his bills.
我是他助理 我替他存钱 付账单
So you took advantage of a man who was losing his mind
所以你利用一个失常的人
in order to feed your gambling habit.
来满足你的赌博癖
Uh, no, no, I... Then you killed Brooks so
不 然后你杀了布鲁克斯
it wouldn't be traced back to you.
这样就无法查到你了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Fine. Fine?
好吧 好吧
Fine, I'll just go get your bookie, Richie Williams.
好啊 我去找你的赌注经纪人 里奇·威廉姆斯
Maybe that'll help you remember some of the details.
也许能帮你想起些细节来
Okay, stop, just wait, um... Yes, yeah,
停 等等 是
I-I used Brooks' account to pay off some debts,
我用布鲁克斯的账户来还债
but-but that other stuff,the murder--
但其他的事 谋杀
I swear I didn't kill him. I could never.
我发誓我没杀他 我不会的
Sure you could. When you're an addict,
你当然能 当你沉迷其中
there's nothing you won't do.
就没什么做不了的
How did you figure out that Brooks had Alzheimer's?
你怎么发现布鲁克斯得了老年痴呆
Well, he started getting confused
他开始经常犯迷糊
over the littlest things, and then...
对那些微不足道的小事 然后
just like that,he would get agitated and lash out.
然后他就会大发雷霆
It happened often enough,
这发生得太频繁了
it was easy to put two and two together.
自然而然地就能联♥系♥起来了
Well, you're under arrest.
好吧 你被捕了
No, wait, what are you talking about?
不 等等 你在说什么
I just told you-- I didn't kill him.
我刚和你说了 我没有杀他
I can't book you for Brooks' murder,
我没法以谋杀布鲁克斯的罪名逮捕你
but I definitely can take you down for
但是我绝对能以偷他钱的罪名
stealing his money. Let's go.
将你逮捕 走吧
What? No, I was going to pay him back.
什么 不 我本来准备还他的
I'm gonna be making a lot of money
我会赚很多钱
because I have Brooks' old job now.
因为我得到了布鲁克斯原来的工作
That's great. Maybe the paper'll let you
太好了 说不定出版商
send puzzles from prison.
会让你从监狱里给他们寄字谜
Daisy, Dr. Brennan said you were having contractions?
黛西 布纳恩医生说你有宫缩了
Braxton Hicks. They're nothing. Oh!
布拉克斯顿·希克斯宫缩 没什么大不了的
Okay, they're something.
好吧 可能还是有点问题
But I still have two weeks.
不过我还有两个礼拜
With all your talk about listening to the baby,
根据你说的跟宝宝交流的情况来看
it seems like now might be the time...
现在它好像就想出来了...
I'm okay. There appear to be
我没事的 死者的
bilateral neural arch fractures
C5 C6和C7脊椎上
on the victim's C5, 6 and 7.
的双侧神经弓有骨折
They were difficult to see through the pitting.
腐蚀后有点难以分辨
A broken neck--
脖子断了
I believe you just found cause of death.
我觉得你刚发现死因了
Booth just arrested Lawrence's assistant.
布斯刚逮捕了劳伦斯的助手
Even with, uh, the victim's low bone density,
就算死者的骨密度疏松
I don't think she'd have the strength to snap his neck.
我也不觉得她力气大到能扭断他的脖子
And there doesn't seem to be evidence of a weapon
而且看上去好像也没有使用
that could... Oh! Aah!
武器的证... 疼疼疼
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表