Right, whatever stabbed Dover was loaded with goodies.
捅多佛的工具上有很多好东西
Now, I found Tiliacora triandra,
我找到了雅嚢叶
leaves used in kaeng nor mai som.
用于咖喱酸芦笋
Thai food. Yeah, wow, very good.
泰国菜 很厉害嘛
Well, we had a Thai family in the cooperative.
我们合作社就有一家泰国人
Ooh, Thai coffee would be good about now.
现在来杯泰式咖啡就好了
Since I also found traces
此外还发现了
of fish sauce and coconut milk, as well as the palm oil,
鱼酱 椰奶 以及棕榈油
I decided to check out Thai restaurants in the area.
我就查了一下那周围的泰式餐厅
Chan Yim Thai.
占严泰餐
That's only a couple blocks away from the game.
离赌场只有几个街区
That might be where Jeff Dover was murdered.
或许就是杰夫·多佛遇害的地方
And the metal that was left in the wound,
而且伤口处发现的金属
It wasn't from a knife, it was aluminum from a trash can.
不是刀上的 而是垃圾桶上的铝
I mean, there was probably one in the alley
也许在那条巷子里就有一个
that was filled with the restaurant's refuse.
装满饭馆垃圾的垃圾桶
So the can was torn,
这么说 垃圾桶烂了
and when he went down, the metal sliced into him.
当死者倒下时 被垃圾桶上的金属割伤
We should get out into that alley
我们应该去那个巷子
and see if we can find anything else.
看看能不能找到其它东西
Shouldn't the FBI techs just sweep the place?
这不应该是联邦调查局技术人员做的事吗
Nah, no time -- this way
不 没时间了 咱们自己去
we avoid the middleman, right? Come on.
就省了中间环节了 对吧 快走吧
Hodgins, Cam and Ms. Warren are at the alley now.
哈金斯 凯和沃伦女士现在在那条小巷里
They found blood near a pierced garbage can.
他们在一个破烂的垃圾桶附近发现了血迹
So that's the murder site?
所以那里是谋杀现场吗
Well, we'll know more when Cam tests the blood.
等凯化验过血迹后 我们才会有更多信息
What is that?
那是什么
Uh, prenatal vitamin.
胎儿维他命
Right, right, now that you're, uh, you know.
没错 既然你现在正在 那个
Gestating. Gestating.
孕育 孕育
"Gestating," you really are a poet.
孕育 这词用的真有诗意
Any... oh, anyway, look.
反正 反正我就是想说
I remember the cravings, so just let me know
我记得你上次怀孕时有多饿
if I should pick anything up for you, right?
所以你要是有什么想吃的就告诉我 我去买♥♥
Spaghetti, ice cream, pickles, the hummus.
意面 雪糕 腌黄瓜 鹰嘴豆泥
That all sounds good, actually.
听起来都不错
What did Aubrey find out about the players in the game?
奥布里对那些赌徒的调查做的怎么样了
Well, one guy we didn't see before,
其中有一个人我们没见过
but he's got an ironclad alibi.
但他有完美的不在场证明
The others are, you know, nothing special.
其他人没什么特别之处
They're just guys who like to play cards.
就是一群喜欢打扑克的人
That's all, all right?
仅此而已
One coaches a high school baseball team.
其中一个人是高中棒球队的教练
Another one builds houses
还有一个人周末的时候
for Habitat for Humanity on weekends.
为仁人家园[非牟利房♥屋施工组织]盖房♥子
Do any of them have, uh, money trouble?
他们其中有人有经济问题吗
No, Aubrey's trying to find out,
不知道 奥布里在尝试调查
but we can't get a warrant because we have no cause,
但我们拿不到搜查令 因为我们没有正当理由
and they're just gonna say that we're fishing.
法庭肯定会说我们只是在碰运气
Well, you would be.
也许就是
Well, it's a frustrating thing right now.
这件事现在真是郁闷死了
The composition of the metal I found
我在伤口里发现的金属成分
in the wound matches the can.
和垃圾桶的成分相匹配
And the blood type's a match for the victim.
这个血迹的血型也和死者的相符
I can run DNA back at the lab.
我回到实验室后可以检测DNA
You know, I thought that the splinters
我以为这块肌肉组织里的
in this tissue were bone
碎片是骨头
but they're too porous.
可是也太多孔了
Yeah, no, that seems like wood.
不是骨头 看起来更像是木头
Okay.
好的
This tissue is muscle and cartilage
这块组织是食道和喉咙上的
from his esophagus and throat.
肌肉和软骨
It's fibromuscular tubing.
是纤维肌性管道
So, after a drawn-out fight,
也就是说 在打了一场长架过后
the killer jammed something wood in the victim's neck
凶手把一件木头物体插入了死者的脖子
and then ripped out pieces of his throat?
接着扯出了他的部分喉咙吗
Gruesome, but we found cause of death.
很血腥 但这就是死因
Now we have to look at all the wood back here
现在我们得查看这里所有的木头
to see if we can find the piece he used to kill Dover.
看看能否找到凶手用来杀害多佛的凶器
You don't have to go back to the game, Booth.
你不需重回赌桌 布斯
Cam and the others found evidence at the scene.
凯和其他人在犯罪现场找到了证据
But we got no answers.
但我们却没有答案
Yet, but we will.
暂时没有 但是会有的
What if the killer finds out
万一凶手发现
that we got a team, you know,
我们有一队人正在
like, poking around the murder scene, right?
犯罪现场附近调查怎么办
Just give us some time, Booth.
给我们点时间 布斯
If the guy takes off, we might not ever find him,
要是那家伙跑了 我们可能就再也找不到他了
ask Aubrey.
不信你问奥布里
Right? Yeah, but what are you gonna do?
对吧 没错 可你想怎么样
Go in there and ask the killer to raise his hand?
回到赌桌上然后说请凶手把手举起来吗
Guys, I know these guys, okay?
我了解这些人 知道吗
I've been playing with them -- I know their tells,
我跟他们打过牌 他们说谎的时候我能看出来
all right? I'll just bring up the murder.
知道吗 我就提一下这个案子
What? Yeah, they're not gonna cop to it, okay?
什么 我知道他们不会承认自己是凶手
But I'll know exactly who's withholding.
但我会知道谁有所隐瞒
Then you can focus on the guy.
然后你就可以重点调查这个人
We get the evidence you need.
我们去找你需要的证据
And I make the arrest.
然后我就逮人
Okay, but as soon as you
好吧 可你一旦看出
make the guy, you're out of there, right?
哪个人不妥 你就马上离开 对吗
Yeah.
对
You just hesitated a little bit there, Booth.
你刚才犹豫了一下 布斯
What would make you stay?
你在哪种情况下会待着不走
Nothing, okay? I get the guy and I'm out.
哪种情况都不会 我看出不妥就马上离开
And if we find enough evidence for an arrest first,
如果我们先找到足够证据可以实施逮捕
we'll text you, maybe you don't even
我们就发信息给你 也许你根本就不用
have to start playing at all!
上赌桌
Right. Okay!
好 好的
Wish me luck, all right?
祝我好运 好吗
I got this.
交给我了
Have a card to the blind.
各取一张牌
Blinds, please.
请下注
25, 50.
25 50
If the victim's throat was torn out,
如果死者的喉咙被扯了出来
we should see evidence of that
我们应该在舌骨和锁骨上
on the hyoid and the clavicle.
看到相应的证据
$2,000.
两千
Call.
跟
Seems like everyone's financials are all over the place.
这几个人的帐都很乱
Not strange for a bunch of gamblers.
这对于赌徒来说不奇怪
I thought we couldn't get a warrant for their financials.
我们不是拿不到搜查令查他们的经济状况吗
Well, we couldn't, but
是拿不到 但是
lucky for us, the Internet doesn't require one.
幸运的是 网上记录不需要搜查令
You just have to know where to look.
你只要知道从哪查起就够了
I'm for whatever will get Booth out of there faster.
只要能早点让布斯离开赌桌 我都乐意
I don't know if word got down to you guys yet,
我不知道你们听说了没有
but Booth is winning big.
但是布斯赢得很大
Has he mentioned the murder yet?
他提到谋杀案了吗
I don't think so.
没有
He's been there long enough, hasn't he?
他已经上桌很久了 不是吗
Booth knows what he's doing,
布斯知道自己在干吗
Ms. Warren.
沃伦女士
Here are some more particulates
我们在舌骨上又发现了一些微粒
we found on the hyoid, Dr. Hodgins. More wood splinters.
哈金斯博士 又是木头碎片
All right, I'm running them through the mass spec now.
我正在用质谱仪检测那些微粒
So far I've found nitrocellulose and butyl acetate,
目前为止发现了硝化纤维和醋酸丁酯
which is making it tough to determine what type of wood.
这很难确定是哪种木头
Maybe these will help.
也许这些能帮上忙
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表