My career is about more than pleasing you.
我的事业不仅仅是要取悦你
I should make a difference.
我该做出点重要贡献
Well, perhaps you won't.
你或许做不到
Excuse me?
什么意思
We can never accurately predict
我们永远无法准确预测
what results our efforts will generate,
我们的努力会带来怎样的结果
but as Tennyson said --
但是正如丁宁生[英国诗人]所说
"I follow up the quest.
"我追逐探索的脚步
espite of day and night
日以继夜
and death and hell."
死而后已"
There's something in the pitting from the osteoporosis.
骨质疏松造成的凹痕中有东西
Feel the left transverse process
摸一下C5前表面
of the C5 on the anterior surface.
左侧的横突
Feels like a tiny puncture.
摸上去像是个小孔
See if there are any other nicks on the surrounding bones.
看看周围的骨头上有没有其它缺口
I'll ask Dr. Hodgins
我去让哈金斯博士
to swab the puncture for trace.
给小孔取样化验
Perhaps we can I.D. the weapon.
或许我们可以查出凶器
Why am I here?
为什么把我找来
You killed a girl.
你杀了个女孩
And I want to know why.
我想知道为什么
Min-Yung?
旻艳
She is dead? We found her body...
她死了 我们在一个鸟不拉屎的荒地上
in a field, in the middle of nowhere, where you left her.
找到了她的尸体 是你把她丢在那的
You found her here?
你们在这找到的她
In the United States?
在美国吗
Yeah. Where else?
是啊 不然呢
He looks upset. Yeah, because he's been caught.
他看起来很郁闷 是啊 因为他被抓了
That is not possible.
这不可能
My Min-Yung is back in Yanbian.
我的旻艳在延边
Your MinYung? Yes.
你的旻艳 是的
We were to be married, but...
我们本来要结婚的 但是
She's not here.
她不在这
You... you must have made a mistake.
你 你肯定是搞错了
No, you're the one who made the mistake,
不 是你搞错了
'cause we know you killed her father.
我们知道你杀了她父亲
Yes. I killed him.
是 我是杀了他
Why would she marry
她怎么会嫁给
the man who killed her father?
杀自己父亲的凶手呢
He did things.
他做了一些事
Terrible things. He was selling her
一些不好的事 他准备把她
to someone in the village.
卖♥♥给村里的一个人
When I saw him...
当我看到他
beating her...
打她
I did it for her. She knew. She-She loved me.
我这么做是为了她 她知道的 她爱我
Yeah, but you ran.
是 但是你跑了
You left her. To make money.
你离开了她 为了挣钱
For a new life for us.
为了给我们俩一个新生活
But the people who brought me here,
但是带我来这的那些人
they took everything.
他们夺走了我的一切
He was traffic like she was?
他跟她一样也是被贩卖♥♥过来的
Welcome to hell, kid.
欢迎来到地狱 年轻人
I was to send for her,
我本来计划把她接来的
but I could not.
但我做不到
Are you sure this is Min-Yung?
你确定这是旻艳吗
Yeah.
是的
She must have come
她肯定是来
to find me.
找我的
Her death is my fault.
她的死是我的错
Why would anyone hurt her?
为什么会有人伤害她呢
She was kind and she...
她很善良 她
she-she was my heart.
她是我的心肝
What's gonna happen to him?
你接下来将如何处置他
He's wanted for murder back home.
他是中国的通缉犯
Well, you just gonna send him back?
你要把他遣送回去吗
I'm gonna put him in the system.
我要把他放到系统里
I have to. Yeah, but if he was just protecting her...
我必须这么做 可如果他只是在保护她
All right, look, look, you just gotta do something.
好了 你得想点办法
You got to make sure he's treated fairly back there.
你得确保他回国后会受到公正对待
It's the least you can do. Thanks.
你至少也得做到这点吧 谢谢
Because I needed to be reminded to be fair.
我还需要你们提醒我要公正
Find the girl's killer.
找到杀那姑娘的凶手
'Cause if you don't, that guy's gonna fry for it.
不然倒霉的就是他了
Why? Why, why because, you know, he's got motive.
为什么 因为他有杀人动机
He's an immigrant, all right? He's an easy target.
他是移♥民♥ 他好对付
It's a prosecutor's dream. That's why.
这是公诉人的理想凶手 这就是原因
Sung told Booth that Roth Construction
孙跟布斯说罗斯工程公♥司♥
and Sunny Helpers use the same recruiters,
和"阳光助手"用的是同一批招聘专员
so I looked into their financial background
所以我查了一下他们的经济背景
to see if I could find any connection.
看看能不能找到任何关联
She loved Sung so much
她如此深爱着孙
that she walked through the snow and over
以至于她穿越千山万水
mountains to get here to be with him.
到这来找他
And that's how she lost her toes.
她就这样送了命
They were so close to finding each other.
他们就差一点就能厮守了
Okay, don't make me cry, honey, I'm working.
好了 别引我哭了 亲爱的 我在干活呢
So I traced the two investors back through
我通过一系列空壳公♥司♥和海外账号♥
a series of shell corporations and overseas accounts, and
查到了那两个投资者
you're not gonna believe what I came up with.
你无法想象我查到的结果
What is Common Reach? It's the company
瑞奇通用是什么 是"阳光助手"
that owns both Sunny Helpers and Roth Construction.
和罗斯工程公♥司♥的东家
They also have factories in China and Yanbian.
他们在中国和延边也有工厂
And it's run by the woman whose watch
而且那正是旻艳偷来的那块表的
was found on Min-Yung.
女主人开的
Sandra Zins.
桑德拉·珍斯
Andy Dolmar. You've got to be kidding me.
安迪·多玛 你开玩笑吧
You know him, Booth?
你认识他吗 布斯
Yeah, it's Victor Lee's lawyer, too.
是啊 他还是维克多·李的律师
This dirtbag gets around.
这混♥蛋♥真是阴魂不散
All right, let's relax with the name-calling.
好吧 先别忙着骂人
No, I tell you what-- why don't we have one more,
我告诉你 我们还要给你的委托人
just for your client, okay?
加上几个罪名
Human trafficking murderer. I never murdered anyone,
人口贩卖♥♥加谋杀 我没杀过人
and you have no proof that I did.
你们没有证据
I helped needy people...
我是在帮助有需要的人
You import slaves. I'm an immigrant myself.
你在走私奴隶 我自己就是移♥民♥者
I know how hard it is
我知道想到这里
to get on here. That's what it takes in America.
有多难 想来美国就得付出代价
All of these women received a salary...
那些女人都有工资
Just enough to keep paying the people who brought them here.
付给带她们来的人以后就没剩多少了
I'm sure you got a taste of that, too.
你肯定也分了一杯羹
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你们在说什么
Ms. Zins is an upstanding member
珍斯小姐是社会上
of the community... You know what let's bring in the facts,
优秀的一员 咱们还是让事实说话吧
okay, shall we...
这总没问题了吧
dirtbag? Here come the facts.
人♥渣♥ 这就是事实
Hello, I'm Alex Radziwill with the State Department.
大家好 我是国♥务♥院♥的艾利克斯·拉齐维尔
You're with the State Department? Yeah. They need somebody
你是国♥务♥院♥的 是啊 他们需要
low to the ground to deal with the bottom-feeders.
一些小矮人来处理基层事务
Hard data shows you finance
数据显示你一直在从
and benefit from a trafficking ring out of Yanbian.
延边的人口走私中牟取金钱和利益
How did they get these?
他们怎么会拿到这个
You used your connections in Asia
你利用在亚洲的人脉
to bring those people to this country
把这些人弄到美国来
so you could exploit them.
你剥削他们以获取利益
You are going to prison for a very,
你要在监狱里
very long time. Very long time.
蹲很久 很久 很久
And on top of this, we can add the murder charge.
除了这些 我们还能加一项谋杀的指控
No, I've never killed anyone. I think we're done here.
不 我从没杀过人 我们先到这里吧
I will look these over.
我会看一遍这些东西
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表