I think it's you.
而是你
You're a registered sex offender, Jeremy.
你是一名在册的性犯罪者 杰里米
Theresa was just my maid.
特里萨只是我的女佣而已
I've been good,
我一直表现良好
ask my therapist, court-appointed,
可以问我的理疗师 法庭指派的
he'll tell you.
他会告诉你们的
How do you explain Theresa complaining
那你怎么解释特里萨向她的老板
about you to her boss?
投诉你
She was cute.
她很漂亮
I-I asked her out a couple times,
我约过她几次
but it never went anywhere, so I dropped it.
但没有什么进展 所以我放弃了
Where did you go after she left your place last Monday night?
上周一晚 她离开你家之后你去了哪里
I didn't.
我哪都没去
I stayed home,
我待在家里
watched TV. You got no alibi
看电视 你没有不在场证明
and a predilection for asian girls.
还偏爱亚裔女性
It is not looking good for you, Jeremy.
看起来你嫌疑挺大的 杰里米
I need more here, or I'm gonna
你要提供更多的信息 不然
have to lock you up tonight with a bunch of guys
我就得把你和几个非常讨厌性犯罪者的人
who really don't like molesters. Okay!
关到一起了 行了
I...
我
walked her to the bus stop once.
我有一次送她去了公交车站
Maybe I was a little insistent, but when she pushed me
也许我动作太急了 不过当她把我推开
away to get on the bus, that was it.
坐上车的时候 事情就结束了
I swear. Where did she live?
我发誓 她住在哪里
I have no idea.
我不知道
She'd just get on the bus.
她坐上车走了
What bus?
哪辆公交车
The 22.
22路
Toward Highlandtown.
开向海兰帕克
Is that enough?
够了吗
To not get me locked up?
不用把我关起来了吧
Nope.
不用了
So
所以
finding out the bus she took is a big help,
找到她坐的是哪辆公交车很有帮助
but hopefully I can use particulates to narrow down
但我应该能用微粒分♥析♥来缩小范围
where she actually lived along the route.
找到她到底住在哪片公车经过的区域
I'm looking through the treads on her shoes now.
我现在正在分♥析♥她的鞋底
Would evidence of histoplasmosis help?
她患有组织包浆菌病的证据会有帮助吗
Cave disease? Yeah.
岩洞病 当然
Yeah, you bet. Because right now what I'm getting off the treads,
当然 因为现在从鞋底提取到的证据
it's-it's giving me a pretty big area.
太过繁杂 让我找不到方向
Well, look, there's evidence of granulomas in her lungs.
证据表明她的肺部有肿块
So she had to have lived
这说明她住的地方
someplace where she could have inhaled bat guano.
让她有可能吸进蝙蝠粪便
Man, excrement is our friend on this one.
这回排泄物成了我们的好朋友
Okay, if I cross-reference bat caves...
如果我交叉对比蝙蝠洞
I actually just said "Bat caves."
我刚刚说了"蝙蝠洞"
Continue, Dr. Hodgins.
继续 哈金斯博士
Right, so, if I cross-reference caves with the particulates
如果我交叉对比蝙蝠洞
that I pulled off her treads
和她鞋底上的微粒
and the 22 bus route...
还有22路线路
Yep, that's a bingo.
找到了
There's only one cave in the area--
那片区域只有一个
it's about three miles from a bus stop.
在一个公交站附近约三英里处
And, look, there's a few houses around.
你看 这周围还有几幢房♥子
One pretty close to where the body was found.
其中有一幢离尸体发现的地点非常近
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
Mr. Lee.
李先生
I'm guessing it's not a coincidence to find you here.
我想在这里找到你应该不是巧合吧
Agent Booth, I, uh...
布斯探员 我...
This is not a good time. Perhaps I could
现在时机不太好 也许明天
visit you tomorrow. I-I'm sorry.
我可以去见你 我很抱歉
Oh, you know, that's not gonna work, you understand?
你知道吗 那样不行 明白吗
We got a warrant, okay?
我们有搜查令 知道吗
Anyone here with you?
这里有人跟你在一起吗
No. It's an old house.
没有 这是一幢老房♥子
It creaks.
所以会咯吱咯吱地响
Guess it's got a cough, too.
我猜它还会咳嗽呢
What's down there? Come on.
那里有什么 过来
Easy.
放松
You got him? Yeah.
你看紧他了吗 看紧了
Oh, my God.
天呐
They don't just work for you, huh? They're your slaves.
她们不只是为你打工 她们是你的奴隶
I finished separating the ante-, peri- and postmortem wounds,
我已经区分了死前 死时和死后伤
and I found this-- evidence of blunt-force trauma
我发现了这个 在肋骨和胸骨前表面
to the anterior surfaces of the ribs and sternum.
有受到钝器创伤的证据
There's remodeling but it's slight.
虽然有复原迹象 但很轻微
Perhaps a week's worth? I'll bet whoever beat MinYung
也许才过了一周 我赌就是那个在她死前
before her murder came back to finish the job.
打了旻艳的人回来把她杀死了
It's not our job to speculate.
我们不该做这种推测
But she could have been fighting back.
但她也有可能还手了
Maybe Victor Lee found out she was gonna tell the authorities.
说不定是维克多·李发现她准备告诉政♥府♥当局了
The damage you discovered on the bones is very helpful,
你在骨头上发现的损伤非常有用
Mr. Vaziri. I'll tell Booth.
瓦齐里先生 我会告诉布斯的
I remember the first morning I woke up as a citizen.
我还记得我成为一名公民的第一天早晨
It meant everything to me.
这对我来说意味着一切
But I never thought anything like this could happen here.
但我从没想过在这里会发生这样的事
Anthropologically speaking, in any society,
从人类学的角度来说 在任何一个社会
one group will always occupy a higher status
总有一个群体会占领较高的地位
and will exploit those who are more vulnerable.
并剥削那些势力较弱的人
15,000 people a year are brought into this country to be slaves.
每年有一万五千人被带到这个国家做奴隶
Are we just supposed to accept that? No,
我们难道应对此无动于衷吗 不
Mr. Vaziri, we fight it.
瓦齐里先生 我们要跟它抗争
No matter what the anthropological reasons,
不管人类学理论是怎么说的
we fight to make the world a better place.
我们要通过抗争来使世界变得更美好
Make sure we got measurements of the rooms...
确保我们拿到每个房♥间的测量数据
Get those three girls some water...
给这三个女孩倒杯水
Look, Alex,
听着 艾利克斯
this is a homicide investigation, okay?
这是一起谋杀案调查 知道吗
If the State Department wants to play along,
如果国♥务♥院♥想要跟我们合作
that is fine, but not a word...
也没问题 但你们不能指手画脚
Come on, Booth, this is a human trafficking case.
得了 布斯 这是一起贩卖♥♥人口案
If I don't make myself known, my department looks
如果我不向公众表明态度 那么看起来
like it doesn't care.
就好像我们政♥府♥不重视这事一样
And I do. Fine.
所以我必须这样 好吧
You stay in your lane, we'll stay in our lane.
你管好你的事 我们管好我们的事
That's fine, but let's do this fast.
很好 但我们得快一点
I got to move all these women to a holding facility
我得把这些女人全都移送到收容部门去
so we can figure out their legal status.
这样才能弄清她们的法律状态
No, no, no. You can't lock them up.
不 不 不 你不能把她们关起来
They've been locked up ever since they got here.
她们自从来到这里就一直是被关着的
They'll be cared for.
我们会照顾她们的
But they obtained their visas under false pretenses.
但她们是通过欺诈手段获得签证的
That's not their fault.
那并不是她们的错
They were lied to. My God.
她们是被骗来的 天呐
Look at them. They're terrified.
你瞧瞧她们的样子 她们多惊恐
Relax, okay? Everybody? All right?
放松点 行吗 各位 好不好
We're not doing anything till we get
我们先不要轻举妄动
the details of the murder.
等获得谋杀的详细信息后再说
And their status.
以及她们的法律状态
Look, if they deserve asylum,
听着 如果她们能得到政♥治♥避难
it could be Christmas for these folks, kid.
对她们来说就是过圣诞一样幸福了 小伙子
Now, I got a translator waiting.
现在 我的翻译正在等候
You want to question them or not?
你想要盘问她们吗
Have a seat.
请坐
I'm Agent Booth.
我是布斯探员
I'm here to find out what happened to your friend Min-Yung.
我来调查你朋友旻艳发生了什么事情
This is Chao-xing, but she's known as Tammy here.
这位是朝星 但她在这里名叫塔米
She'll be speaking for the group.
她来代表这群人说话
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表