and now 20 years later,
而现在 过了二十年之后
you come in here and accuse me of murder.
你跑到这里来指控我谋杀
Wow, you really are defensive, aren't you?
你的自卫性真强啊 不是吗
I did my best in that ER, okay?
我在急诊室里已经尽力了 明白吗
And maybe I wasn't the best doctor.
或许我不是最好的医生
That's clear. Which is why I ended up here.
显然 这也就是我来这工作的原因
But I am a very good manager.
但我是个很好的管理人员
This department has received commendations twice
这个部门在过去的五年内
in just the past five years.
受到过两次表彰
So if you have nothing to hide,
那么既然你没什么好隐瞒的
why don't you help us out?
为什么不帮帮我们呢
Perhaps, if you looked at the injuries,
说不定 如果你看看这些伤口
something might come to mind that would explain
你会突然想起什么 能够解释
why Cooper lied about the accident.
库珀为什么谎报了这起事故
A-Anything I can do to help.
我会尽力帮助你们的
Yes, of course. I'm sorry.
当然没问题 不好意思
Right.
好吧
We'll be in touch.
我们再联♥系♥
Or, if you have anything else,
或者 如果你想起了什么
just call me there.
就给我打电♥话♥
Of course.
没问题
How did it go with the ER doc?
你跟那个急诊室医生谈得如何
Booth feels he's hiding something.
布斯觉得他在隐瞒某些事
I cannot believe he's back to work.
我简直无法相信他已经回来工作了
Has he rested at all since he got out?
他出来之后有休息过一秒吗
It's Booth-- he's fine. Determined.
这是布斯 他没事的 他很坚定
What have you found, Dr. Edison?
你找到什么了吗 埃迪森先生
Damage to the carpels, very little remodeling.
心皮部分受创 几乎没有重塑迹象
So injuries occurred around time of death.
所以大约是在死亡的时候受的伤
They're defensive wounds.
它们都是防御伤
But the victim was in a hospital bed.
但受害人当时躺在医院的床上
Which means, if he was supine at the time of an attack,
也就是说 如果他受攻击时是仰卧姿势
the injuries suggest he was pushing away the assailant.
这些伤口表明他当时在推开攻击者
But that doesn't give us cause of death.
但这无法告诉我们死因是什么
Or motive. Remorse.
或是动机 自责
Cooper does the conspiracy's bidding
库珀参与了那场阴谋事件
and advances quickly through the EPA, right?
在环保局里快速晋升 对吧
Then he gets cancer, has nothing to lose.
后来他得了癌症 没什么可再失去的了
So he stands up to him and says, no more.
于是他站勇敢站出来说 收手吧
They're threatened,
他们受到了威胁
think he might talk, so they kill him.
觉得他可能会告密 就杀了他
That's good. It's very good.
不错 很不错
Well, too bad it's not supported by fact.
但可惜这个想法没有事实证据支持
Look for any more defensive wounds.
再找找还有没有防御伤
If he was fighting for his life,
如果他在为自己的性命抗争
there must be more evidence of it.
那一定会有更多证据的
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I'm surprised you want an opinion from a psychologist.
我很惊讶你竟然想听心理学家的看法
I don't. I want an opinion from a friend.
不是 我是想听朋友的看法
Not Angela?
怎么不找安吉拉呢
You know Booth better, Sweets.
你更了解布斯 斯维斯
And... occasionally...
而且 有时候嘛
there is logic behind the pseudoscience that you practice.
你所实践的伪科学背后也有逻辑的
Wow, that's high praise coming from you. Thank you.
你说这话可真是很高的评价了 谢谢
It's just...
我就是感觉...
Booth is different.
布斯有点变了
I agree.
我同意
He has a lot to deal with,
他有很多东西要面对
after all that's happened--
经历了这么多事...
the incarceration, the attack, now...
被关了监狱 受到攻击 现在...
Booth suffered trauma before--
布斯以前也遭受过创伤
war, abduction, confinement, even torture.
战争 劫持 监禁 甚至是折磨
Yeah, but this is different.
是的 但这次不一样
I've seen the injuries; the trauma is similar.
我检查了他的伤口 跟以前没什么区别
Physically, yeah.
身体上是没什么区别
But not, according to my pseudoscience, psychologically.
但根据我的伪科学 心理上完全不同
Booth is driven by his belief in honesty,
布斯是以正直 荣誉和服役
in honor and service.
作为信仰而活着的人
Now, Booth's beliefs have been betrayed
现在 布斯的信仰却受到了他所信任
by the organization that he trusted, that he served.
以及他所服务的组织的背叛
I-It's as if someone died.
这就像一个人死了一样
It's like Booth died.
这就像布斯死了一样
In a sense, he has, you know?
某种程度上来说是这样
He...he doesn't know where he fits in anymore.
他 他不知道自己的位置在哪里
He-he doesn't have an anchor.
他 他无法安定下来
Faith in something greater than himself.
相信比他自己更重要的东西
That's good.
很好
Watch out, or you'll turn into a psychologist.
小心 否则你会就变成心理学家
Come on, Booth is-is
布斯很 很惧怕
afraid of trusting again-- it's natural.
再次信任他人 这很自然
We just need to show him it's a risk worth taking.
我们只要向他展示这值得冒险
You're gonna be a good father, Sweets.
你会是个好爸爸的 斯维斯
You are. Come on.
你会的 别这么说
The night that Cooper came into the E.R.
在库珀因为"摔下楼梯"
for his "Fall down the stairs,"
进急诊室的当晚
there was a homeless man who was brought in,
有个遭遇车祸的
who had been in a car accident.
流浪汉也入院了
He was the victim of a hit-and-run.
他是肇事逃逸的受害者
He died on the operating table.
他没能撑过手术
The attending physician was Durant.
那个主治医师就是杜兰特
You lied to me, Durant.
你对我撒谎了 杜兰特
Agent Booth. There was another car accident victim
布斯探员 那天晚上还有
that came in that night-- the same night as Cooper.
一位车祸受害者入院 和库珀同天晚上
You treated them both. It was so long ago,
你诊治了他们两人 事情过去这么久了
why can't we just forget about it? Why?
我们为什么不能忘却呢 为什么
Because Howard Cooper was murdered; and if you don't talk,
因为霍华德·库珀是被谋杀的 如果你不开口
I'm gonna find a way to pin that on you, too.
我也会想方设法把这算到你头上
I don't know anything about any murder.
我不知道任何谋杀的事
W-With Cooper, I-I just... I didn't have any choice.
对库珀 我 我别无选择
Right, 'cause you were blackmailed.
没错 因为你被勒索了
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
Not important; just talk.
这不重要 你继续说就行
They had security footage of me stealing oxycodone
他们有我从医院药房♥里
from the hospital pharmacy.
偷拿羟考酮[镇痛药]的监控录像
I was selling it to pay for med school.
我当时为了交医学院学费在卖♥♥这药
"They."
"他们"
Who is "They"?
"他们"是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
When Cooper came in, I got a message
当库珀入院时 一个我从未见过的
from a nurse that I'd never seen before, and she said
护士给我传信 她说
that they had pictures, and that they could ruin me.
他们有照片 他们能毁了我
So you killed the homeless guy?
所以你杀了那个流浪汉
No. My God, no. He-he had massive internal bleeding.
当然没有 他 他严重内出血
And... they didn't care about him.
而且 他们根本不关心他
They wanted to hold the hit-and-run over Cooper
他们想要用肇事逃逸威胁库珀
so that they could force him to do what they wanted.
这样就能强迫他做他们想做的事了
Believe me, a day hasn't gone by
相信我 我每天都在后悔
that I haven't regretted what I did.
自己的所作所为
But I didn't have a choice. I'm sorry.
但我别无选择 对不起
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
Foster's chip had over 1,800 images on it
福斯特的芯片里有1800多张照片的
of people I couldn't identify,
人物我无法识别
but now that we have a point of comparison, I can try to...
但既然我们有比较点了 我可以试着
That was fast.
真快
Well, it's definitely Durant.
这一定是杜兰特
21 years ago.
21年前
He was telling the truth.
他说了实话
Yeah, but it still doesn't tell us who was blackmailing him,
对 但这还没告诉我们是谁敲诈了他
just that Durant was a victim, too.
杜兰特也是受害者
Hey, Durant covered up a crime.
杜兰特可是掩盖了犯罪事实
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表