I won't need a job,
我不会需要找工作的
because I will be a power forward for the Lakers.
因为到时我已经成了湖人队的大前锋
Beneath the postmortem damage there appears to be evidence
在死后造成的损伤之下可以发现
of hemorrhagic staining to the cortical bone
死者右侧下颌的皮质骨
on the right side mandible.
呈现出血痕迹
It's difficult to see, of course not for me.
很难观察到 当然对我来说不是问题
The bone bruising appears to be circular in shape,
骨头上的瘀伤呈圆形
and about 25 millimeters in diameter.
直径大约25毫米
So, maybe the face of a hammer?
所以可能是被铁锤表面撞击形成的
The wound hardly seems severe enough.
伤口看起来没有那么严重
I mean, even the light swinging of a hammer would result
即便是被铁锤稍稍撞击 也会造成
in slight depression fracture.
轻微塌陷型骨折
Sounds like you two aren't having any more luck than I am.
听起来你们两个也没比我走运多少
I analyzed the blood found in the bedroom
我解析了在卧室发现的血迹
and discovered traces of amylase,
发现了淀粉酶痕迹
an enzyme found in the salivary glands.
是种在唾液腺中发现的酶
Which suggests that the blood came from a nose bleed
说明血迹来自鼻血
and is not the result of the murder.
而不是死者被害时流的血
So, the prostitute was telling the truth.
这么说那个妓♥女♥说的是实话
Toby wasn't killed in the bedroom.
托比不是在卧室被害的
Look, she still could have killed Toby.
她还是有可能杀害了托比
She just probably didn't do it in the back bedroom.
只是可能不是在后卧室杀的
She won't tell us where she went after.
她拒绝透露她之后去了那里
Probably protecting another client.
可能是为了保护另一个客户
Right, or herself. I'll tell you what,
是的 或是她自己 这样吧
why don't we just ask some of the other girls
我们何不找几个派对上
who were at the party? You know what?
其他的女孩来问问 知道吗
They're all gonna cooperate.
她们都会配合的
Please, please tell me it isn't true.
拜托 请告诉我那不是真的
It-it's a joke, right?
是在开玩笑 对吗
I mean, they're messing with me?
她们是骗我的对吗
They've got to be messing with me.
她们一定是在骗我
Slow down, who's messing with you?
说慢点 谁在骗你
The other traders' wives have been talking...
其他交易员的妻子说...
You would know.
你们知道
Was Toby taking drugs...
托比死前有在吸毒
and sleeping with other women?
还和别的女人睡觉吗
Oh, my God.
天哪
It is true.
是真的
How did I not see this? Gone all the time,
我怎么会没发现呢 他总是不在家
and I believed he was working.
我还真的以为他在工作
I'm so gullible, such a fool.
我太容易被骗了 真是太蠢了
Look, your husband was dealing with a lot of problems...
你丈夫遇上了很多问题
Trust me, you're better off.
相信我 没有他你过得更好
Not now. Might as well face it.
现在不合适 不如面对现实
Your husband stopped loving you a long time ago.
你丈夫很久以前就不爱你了
Aubrey.
奥布里
He told me he loved me.
他对我说他爱我
Every morning.
每天早上
If he really loved you,
如果他真的爱你
he would've put your well-being ahead of his own
他就会把你的幸福放在自身利益之前
no matter what, okay?
无论发生什么 知道吗
But he chose to rip a family apart
但他选择为了赚钱而破坏
in order to get rich.
一个完整的家庭
Look, that's enough. Really?
够了 别再说了 真的吗
Is it? Yes.
是吗 是的
My-my husband might have had problems, but...
我丈夫也许是有问题 但
he's dead.
他死了
I'm sorry, okay?
我很抱歉
I didn't mean...
我不是有意...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Okay, I have everything we need to rehydrate an eyeball.
我准备好水化眼球需要的所有东西了
Except for a good reason.
除了一个好的理由
Well, Toby didn't care
托比不在乎
that the hooker took his wedding ring or his wallet.
那个妓♥女♥拿了他的婚戒和钱包
All he wanted was his phone, right?
他只想要回他的手♥机♥ 对吧
Which means there's something important in that phone.
说明那部手♥机♥里有什么重要的东西
And your eyeballs weren't good enough to see it?
而你自己的眼球看不到是吗
Well, there's one locked file on the phone.
手♥机♥里有一份加密文件
And it can only be unlocked using Toby's iris.
只有用托比的虹膜才能解锁
Ah, so you need to scan the iris.
所以你需要扫描眼球虹膜
I get it.
明白了
Well, I'll just inject a little saline,
我来注射一点盐水
and have this raisin looking like a grape in no time.
这个葡萄干就会很快变回一颗葡萄了
Wow, that is...
这真是
possibly the worst and the most wonderful thing
算得上我见过最恶心也是最神奇的
I have ever seen.
一幕了
Okay.
好
All right, we're in.
好了 解锁了
So, this is an audio file.
这是一段音频文件
There's 500K here, Toby.
这里有五十万 托比
I need this money in Kevin Rovito's pocket as soon as possible.
我需要尽快把这笔钱转给凯文·洛维托
Who's Kevin Rovito?
凯文·洛维托是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm serious, Toby,
我没有开玩笑 托比
I want our computers right next to
不管代价多大 我就想让
their server no matter how much it costs us.
我们的电脑放置在他们服务器旁边
Okay...
有了
He is the Chief Technical Officer
他是西提科尔证交所的
of the CitiCore Stock Exchange.
首席技术官
He recorded his boss planning a bribe.
他录下了他老板打算行贿的证据
Every high-frequency trading firm wants their computer
每家高频交易公♥司♥都想让自家电脑
as close to the main server as possible,
尽量靠近主服务器
because it can shave off nanoseconds of time
这样就可以在进行交易时
that it takes to make a trade.
减少几纳秒时间
Nanoseconds?
纳秒吗
Yeah, and one or two in your favor can make you,
没错 只要快一两纳秒就能让你多赚
like, tens of millions of dollars.
差不多几千万美元
A 500 grand bribe is just the cost of doing business.
五十万也就是做这交易的合理花费
Illegal business.
非法交易
So, you were right about Toby's boss.
你对托比老板的看法是对的
You know one, you know 'em all.
这行业的人都是这幅德行
Right.
没错
Look, what happened back there...
刚刚在那发生的事...
I'm really sorry, Booth.
我很抱歉 布斯
It was out of line.
我说得过分了
Normally I'm a good agent...
通常我是个好探员
No, you are a good agent.
不 你就是个好探员
So you think you got it out of your system?
你觉得现在没问题了吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, we better figure that out
那最好赶快搞清
because we just harpooned a big whale,
因为我们刚钓到一条大鱼
and I'm gonna need some help reeling him in.
需要你帮忙一起把鱼拉上来
Maybe you should take Dr. Brennan this time.
也许你这次该带布纳恩博士去
I've been monopolizing you lately.
我最近总是霸占着你
Look, you're the one who said we should be looking at Toby's boss.
是你说我们该查查托比老板的
Yeah, I got a, uh, mountain of paperwork.
但我有一堆文书要处理
It should all be filed if you're gonna bring him in, right?
要把他带回来问话肯定要签好多文件吧
Okay. All right.
好吧好吧
Do your paperwork, and I'll, uh...
你去处理文书 我...
I'll take Bones.
我就带骨头去吧
Sure. Let me call you back.
好的 我稍后再联♥系♥您
Mason Barnes, you're under arrest for suspicion
梅森·巴恩斯 你因涉嫌
to commit securities fraud.
证券欺诈被捕
You sure you know what you're doing, son?
你知道自己在干什么吗 小子
I'm a very powerful man.
我可是有权有势的大人物
Not today you're not. Turn around. Let's go.
今天你就不是了 转过身 我们走
Booth, these handles... Yeah?
布斯 这些把手... 咋了
match the wound we found on Toby's mandible.
和托比下颌骨的伤口相吻合
Oh, and there's blood on the corner of the desk.
桌角曾经还有过血迹
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表