I am not selling drugs,
我没有贩卖♥♥药品
if that's what you're saying.
如果你是这个意思
Do you have a better explanation?
你有更好的解释吗
That money wasn't for me, it was for bribes.
那钱不是给我的 那是贿款
Okay, this is not sounding better, Dr. Fuentes.
好吧 这听起来没有更好 丰特斯博士
These drugs, they are prescriptions,
这些药物 是处方药
donated by Cubans living here in America.
是由在美国居住的古巴人捐赠的
I am shipping them to a doctor I know in Cuba
我要把这些寄去我认识的古巴医生
who needs them for his patients.
他需要这些来治愈病人
The money is for bribes for customs officials in Cuba.
钱是用来贿赂古巴海关人员的
I thought health care in Cuba was free.
我以为古巴的医保是免费的
It is, but medicines are not.
是的 但药物不是免费的
There are very few, and they're expensive.
药物紧缺 非常昂贵
Okay, well, this is still smuggling.
好吧 这还是走私
And I can't condone that or ignore it.
我不能容忍♥或忽视
But we are still talking about saving lives
这始终是为了拯救生命
and relieving suffering.
减少痛苦
Is-is that wrong, no matter what the law says?
这样不对吗 不管法律怎么说
No, uh, but yes, uh, the law...
不 但是的 法律...
The law is wrong.
法律错了
These are my people.
这些是我的人♥民♥
They have suffered enough.
他们遭受了太多
The estimated circumference to the damage to occipital
枕骨伤害的周长约为
is 88 millimeters,
88毫米
which does not match the pastor's cane.
跟那位牧师的手杖不符
I will leave my notes for the next intern.
我会给下一位实习生留下我的笔记
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
I haven't made a decision yet.
我还没决定要怎么处理呢
We both know what you have to do.
我们都清楚你必须怎么做
I'm gonna make it easier for you.
我帮你省点事好了
It has been an honor and a pleasure.
在这里工作我很荣幸也很开心
And I'm sorry it had to end this way.
很抱歉这件事最后的结局是这样
Maybe if I could have gotten Justine to open up.
也许我本能够让贾丝汀开口说出来的
But there's only so much I can do.
但我只能做这么点事
It's not your fault, Avalon.
这不是你的错 阿瓦隆
It's just, Sweets seems more present to me.
只是...斯维斯对我而言更真实
I always go back to him.
我总是回到他那里去
I found feces from every arboreous animal
我找到了每一种你能想到的
you can imagine, plus insects.
树栖动物的粪便 以及昆虫
Aedes albopictus, Ceratopogonidae, Chironomidae.
白纹伊蚊 蠓科 摇蚊科昆虫
That's great. Yeah.
太好了 是啊
And I ran a postmortem on all the insects.
我对这些昆虫进行了验尸
A bug autopsy?
昆虫尸体解剖
That's right, yeah, and one of them was murdered.
是的 其中有一只是被谋杀的
Well, before you go and declare yourself king of the lab,
在你去宣布自己是实验室之王之前
I have some reading for you.
我要给你读一段材料
Wh-What is this?
这是什么
So you said there's no evidence that psychics are real.
你说过没有证据证明灵媒是真的
But for generations, physicists have believed
但多少个世纪以来 物理学家都以为
that nothing could move as fast as light.
没有什么能跟光速一样快的东西
But now they've discovered neutrinos.
但现在 他们发现了中微子
Lister proved that bacterial infections could kill,
利斯特证明细菌感染可能会致命
but doctors still wouldn't wash their hands before operating
但医生们手术前仍然不肯洗手
because they'd convinced themselves it was foolishness.
因为他们非常确信这是愚蠢的行为
A solar eclipse was magic before we understood it.
在我们理解日食之前 它还是魔法呢
Great, so you did your research.
太好了 看来你的确做了研究
Yeah.
是的
The impossible becomes reality all the time.
那些不可能的事正在一个个成为现实
Ideas and memories and love--
想法 记忆 爱
I mean, you can't hold those things in your hands,
我是说 你无法用手去握住这些东西
but it doesn't mean that they don't exist.
但这并不意味着它们不存在
So why not spirits?
那么为什么灵魂不能存在呢
And why not Sweets?
为什么斯维斯不能存在呢
Y-You don't have to believe, I-I get it,
你不用相信这一套 我明白
but y-you don't have to dismiss the possibility, either.
但你也不是非得排除这种可能性
No decent scientist would do that.
没有一个真正的科学家会这样做
Avalon...
阿瓦隆...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
And I love you, Angela.
我爱你 安琪拉
Professor, I didn't see that one coming.
教授 我真没想到你会这样
And that's hard for a psychic to say.
我们灵媒可是不太说这种话的
That's it?
我说服你了吗
Yeah.
是啊
You're right.
你是对的
So... "I love you" about says it all.
所以...千言万语汇成一句"我爱你"
Want to hear about the bug?
你想了解这只虫子的事吗
I guess. All right.
想啊 好的
So he got hit by a car.
它被一辆车撞了
He splattered onto the windshield.
被弹到挡风玻璃上
I actually found windshield wiper fluid on him.
我在它身上还发现了玻璃雨刷上的液体呢
So how did the bug end up inside the tree?
那么这只虫子怎么会进到这棵树里的
Well, I think that the killer
这个嘛 我想凶手
actually dragged Justine onto the car
其实把贾丝汀拖到了车上
in order to get the height
以使她所在的高度
to push her into the hollow of the tree.
能够被推到树洞里去
That's genius, Hodgins. Yeah.
你太天才了 哈金斯 是啊
The problem is that I still have this trace
问题是我手上的这份证据
that doesn't fit into the scenario.
还不符合我设想的情形
It's a polyurea grease and an acrylic urethane adhesive
这是聚脲润滑脂和丙烯酸聚氨酯粘合剂
used when installing new flooring.
是铺新地板的时候用的材料
Oh, my. What?
我的天 怎么了
He says, with an entirely open mind.
他以完全开放的心态问道
The landlady.
那个女房♥东
She was repairing a floor while we were there.
我们去那里的时候 她正好在修地板
And I sensed that through my eyes and nose.
我是用我的眼睛和鼻子感受到的
Where's my intern?
我的实习生在哪呢
Oh. Yes.
是这样
Dr. Fuentes left.
丰特斯博士走了
He admitted that he was
他承认他正在
attempting to smuggle
准备将一些处方药
prescription drugs into Cuba.
走私到古巴去
Well, that explains that.
怪不得他这么古怪
Yes.
是的
I would do the same thing if I were him.
如果我是他 我也会走私
They lack basic medicines.
他们缺乏基本的药品
Please tell him to come back. We have a murder to solve.
请让他回来 我们有个谋杀案要破
But, Dr. Brennan...
但是 布纳恩博士...
And we might be working late.
而且我们很可能要加班
We tested the equipment that you use
我们检测了你用来修楼里的地板时
to fix the flooring in the building,
所使用的装备
and your mallet caused the victim's injuries
你的木棍使得受害人受了伤
and tested positive for her blood.
对她的血液反应呈阳性
So your move next. No.
接下来该你说了 不
You guys got it all wrong.
你们把这事完全理解错了
I didn't kill Justine. Right.
我没有杀贾丝汀 好吧
So somebody stole your mallet,
那就是有人偷走了你的木棍
then killed Justine with it, and then what?
用它杀死了贾丝汀 然后呢
Planted it back on you?
又把这事栽赃到你头上
Okay, I shouldn't have lied.
好吧 我不应该撒谎的
But I was scared that you would think
但我很怕你们会以为
that I killed Justine.
是我杀了贾丝汀
We do.
我们确实这样想
Justine and I fought.
我跟贾丝汀争吵过
Let's call it a lovers' quarrel.
可以把这看作是恋人间的小打小闹
Wait, you were sleeping with her, too?
等等 你也跟她上过床吗
Well, it was more than that. I mean, I loved her,
不止是那样 我是说 我爱她
and I thought she loved me, too.
我以为她也爱我
Until you found out you were just one of many.
直到你发现自己只是她的情人之一
I was fixing a leaky pipe in the unit next door.
我那天在帮隔壁邻居修漏了的水管
Okay? The walls are really thin.
明白吗 那楼的墙壁非常薄
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表