Maybe a crazed fan got him?
也许是某个疯狂的粉丝抢走了
I'll have the techs check the dump site again.
我再安排现场调查人员检查一下
Judging from the review on Chili's Twitter feed,
以奇利的推特上的评论看来
the guy didn't pull any punches. Read that one.
这家伙可是一点也不怕得罪人 瞧瞧这条
Perhaps one of the local restauranteurs
也许当地的某位餐馆老板
decided to take their revenge?
决定打击报复他
Mm-mm. Not in the D.C. area.
不对 不会是特区的人
According to all the footage that we have so far,
根据我们现在所搜查的视频
Chili, he's given nothing but positive reviews.
奇利还没有给过任何负面的评价
You still looking at, uh, the Twitter feed?
你还在看推特吗
No. I'm-I'm looking for words that rhyme with...
没有 我是在找和泪腺
lachrymal, trapezium and... pisiform.
大多角骨 还有豌豆骨押韵的词
Right. Sorry I asked.
是吗 真不该问你这个问题的
Well, I want to compose an anatomically correct bones song
我想为克里斯汀写一首信息正确的骨头歌♥
for Christine, but songwriting is more difficult than I thought.
可是写歌♥真的比我想象中要难
Well, it would help if you were musically inclined.
如果你有音乐天赋一定会容易许多
Well, what I need is a bone that rhymes with ethmoid.
我需要和筛骨押韵的骨头
What about scaphoid? More coffee?
舟状骨怎么样 还要加咖啡吗
Wow, you speak squint, JoAnne.
你都会说斜眼的话啦 乔安妮
Think I spent ten years serving her lunch
我招待她的午餐都有十年了
without picking up a thing or two?
学上一两个单词一点不奇怪
Oh, by the way, uh, sphenoid and cuboid would also work.
对了 蝶骨和骰骨也押韵
Thank you, JoAnne.
谢谢你 乔安妮
Although, I do recall asking for no olives in my salad.
不过我记得我要的是没有橄榄的沙拉
Oh, I-I'm sorry about that, Doc.
真是抱歉 博士
I mean, I would have Frankie make you another one,
要是可以我也愿意让弗兰基再为你做一份
except he's kind of in a foul mood.
可是他今天心情不好
Hurry up! I need those fries!
快点快点 薯条呢
You know... you know what, I'll pick 'em out for you.
要不这样 我帮你把橄榄挑出来吧
Thank you. Okay. That's... my...
谢谢 那是我的...
Here we go. Here we go. Right.
这就好 这就好 好吧
Oh, phone call. Phone for you. I got it. I got it.
电♥话♥来了 电♥话♥ 给我吧
Aubrey. Aubrey, you solved the case?
是奥布里 奥布里 案子你解决了吗
Of the six greasy spoons that Chili visited in D.C.,
奇利在特区去探访过的六个餐馆里
he gave all but one a positive review.
他只给了一个地方坏的评价
So we got a motive?
所以这能算是动机吗
Yeah, and it's one that you're not gonna like.
算 可是你不会喜欢
Listen to this.
听听这个
"The best burgers in the district?
"特区最好吃的汉堡吗
"Maybe if you had your taste buds removed!
"味蕾被割掉了还差不多
"The Royal Diner should be charbroiled and fed to dogs!"
"应该把皇家餐厅碳烤一下喂狗"
Okay. Right. Thanks.
知道了 谢谢
What's wrong, Booth?
发生什么事了 布斯
Well, we-we had a lead in the case, so we may have a suspect.
案子有突破了 可能找到嫌疑人了
Why do you look so disappointed?
你为什么表情这么失落
Because, um...
因为...
'cause it's Frankie.
嫌疑人是弗兰基
How many times do I have to tell you?!
我得告诉你多少次
Keep your mouth shut and do what I say!
闭上嘴巴 照我说的做
Now get back to work!
快去继续工作
That's...
真是...
Frankie?
弗兰基吗
Order up! Adam and Eve on a raft, wrecked.
上菜了 亚当和夏娃划舟
Cowboy with spurs.
带马刺的牛仔
Cowboy with spurs!
带马刺的牛仔
Would you look at this -- my two best customers.
都瞧瞧 都看看 两位最忠实的顾客
Good to see you, Frankie, yep.
见到你很高兴 弗兰基
I'd like to visit, but... lunch rush.
我也想跟你们谈谈 可是午饭时间真忙
I really hate to do this to you,
我也很不愿意这样对你
Frankie, but, um...
弗兰基 可是
Look, uh, you know, well, Chili Reuben was found dead,
你也知道 奇利·鲁宾被害
and this was the last place that he gave a bad review.
这里是最后一家他负面评价的餐馆
We know this is difficult for you,
我们知道这很难接受
but we have to ask you a few questions.
可是我们得问你几个问题
Just a couple questions, that's all.
就两三个问题
You're not saying that I killed him?
你们是怀疑我杀了他
I feed you for the last ten years every day,
十年了 我每天都为你们提供午餐
and this is how you treat me.
你们反过来这样对待我
I mean, look, hey, I'd be upset, too.
我懂 要是我 我也会生气的
I'd be really angry if somebody trashed my work.
如果有人吐槽我的工作我也会生气的
In his video, Chili called your burgers "bland and unmemorable".
在他的录像里 奇利说你的汉堡是"无味且不值得纪念"
I think they're good.
我喜欢你的汉堡
Chili trashed my food because I refused
奇利吐槽我的汉堡是因为
to pay him three grand for a good review.
我拒绝花三千美金买♥♥个好的评价
I'm not paying blood money to some TV blowhard.
我可不想贿赂一个爱在电视上吹牛的家伙
So he tried to extort you?
他试图敲诈你
Was-was there any witnesses?
当时有其他人在场吗
Well, the only one back here in the kitchen
厨房♥里也就只有
is my dishwasher, Glen.
洗碗工格伦
Excuse me. FBI Special Agent...
打扰了 我是联邦特别探员...
Booth. Sir, can you put that down, please?
布斯 先生 您能把刀放下吗
Sorry about that.
抱歉
You wouldn't happen to have overheard
你有听到奇利威胁弗兰基
Chili try to squeeze some money from my friend Frankie here?
逼着他拿钱吗
I don't pay much attention to anything that's not my job.
除了我分内的工作 其他的我都不怎么注意
Okay. Frankie won't let me.
明白了 弗兰基不准我胡思乱想
Right, Frankie?
是吧 弗兰基
You should really drop it and leave me alone.
你最好别再问了 别来打扰我了
You know I can't do that.
你明知道我不能这么做
That's like you dropping your fries
如果是你 你会把掉在地上的
and putting them back on the plate.
薯条重新放回盘里吗
Man, I got to talk to you -- it's my job, Frankie.
我必须得跟你谈谈 这是我的工作 弗兰基
Dr. Hodgins, have you found anything that might tell us
哈金斯博士 你有找到任何能告诉我们
what Chili was up to the night he was murdered?
在他遇害的那个晚上 奇利在做什么吗
You mean other than gorging himself?
你是说除了暴饮暴食之外吗
Because so far all I have are fried potatoes, canola oil,
因为到目前为止 我只找到了薯条 菜油
beef, ketchup...
牛肉 番茄酱...
Well, I found evidence of alcohol and marijuana in his blood,
我倒是在他的血液里发现了酒精和大♥麻♥的痕迹
so clearly, food wasn't his only indulgence.
很显然 食物并不是他唯一的嗜好
There is one other thing that I found--
我还发现了一样东西
I am pretty sure that he had hyperhidrosis.
我很确定他患有多汗症
Excessive perspiration-- he just gets more and more appealing,
大量出汗...他还真是越来越"吸引人"了
doesn't he?
是吧
Don't turn your nose up at sweat.
可别瞧不起这小小的出汗啊
Our armpits have a story to tell.
我们的腋窝能告诉我们很多事呢
Yeah, from what I read of the victim's file,
是啊 就我看到的被害者的档案来说
I'm guessing that is no fairy tale.
我想这个世界并不像童话那么美好
Clark! What are you doing here?
克拉克 什么风把你吹来了
Well, I saw this in the paper, and then Cam called.
我在报纸上看到了这个 随后凯就来电♥话♥了
Look, if Frankie is Chili's killer,
听着 如果是弗兰奇杀了奇利
then that means Joanne and the other waitresses
那就意味着乔安妮和其他服务生
will probably lose their jobs.
可能会丢掉他们的工作
Yeah, and we may lose our favorite lunch spot.
是啊 我们最喜欢的午餐地也将不复存在了
Not that our history with the diner
这不意味着我们与餐厅的关系
will affect our ability to remain impartial.
会让我们在判断问题时有所偏颇
But if another set of eyes could help...
但如果有客观的人提出意见更好
You are a good, kind woman, Camille Saroyan.
你真是一位优秀善良的女性 凯米拉·瑟罗
Just doing my job.
只是尽我的职责罢了
Speaking of which,
说到这个
shouldn't you be in the bone room, Dr. Edison?
埃迪森博士 你不是应该在验骨间吗
Yes, of course, but there is something
是这样没错 但在那之前
that I want to show you first, so...
我有些东西要给你看看 所以...
Okay, I lied.
好吧 我说谎了
I have nothing to show you.
我没什么要给你看的
I'm confused.
你把我搞糊涂了
Okay, normally, I wouldn't put myself in the middle
通常情况下 我是不会让我自己
of these kind of things, and...
掺和这种事的 然后...
they have the potential to, uh,
事情通常会变得...
get a little awkward, so...
比较尴尬 所以...
Do you mind cutting to the chase, Dr. Edison?
埃迪森博士 你能不能不要兜圈子了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表