while he was in the coma before he died.
细胞不断生长
Have Cam perform a DNA panel
凯有没有做过DNA测序
to determine how the cells were altered?
找出细胞是如何被改变的
Perhaps we can get a clearer picture
也许我们从更多切片中
from additional sectioning.
能得出更明晰的结论
I'm sorry that I had to leave last time that I was here.
不好意思我上次来时不得不中途离开
I don't know if you remember who I am. I'm Special Agent...
我不知道您还记不记得我 我是特别探员
Booth.
布斯
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
FBI, just like you were.
联调局的 和你以前一样
I still have a few questions about Mr. Sanderson.
我对桑德森先生还有一些问题
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
But last time, you told me
但上次你告诉我
that Hoover recruited you to work with him.
胡佛招揽你去和他共事
I don't recall that.
我记不得了
Someone got to you, didn't they?
有人找过你 对不对
Someone got to you since last time I was here...who was it?
上次我来之后有人找过你 是谁
I'm tired. Want to take a nap.
我累了 想要打个盹
Can you take me back to my room?
你能带我回房♥间吗
Who was it? Who got to you?
是谁 是谁找了你
Who was it?
是谁
You telling me you can sleep well, knowing what you've done?
即使知道你做了什么你也能安眠吗
Yes. Very well.
没错 我睡得很香
When you joined the Bureau, you took an oath
当你加入♥联♥调局时 你发过誓
to protect and to defend this country.
要守卫这个国家
And that, Agent Booth, is what I have always done.
布斯探员 这也是我一直在做的事
Damn. Hoover.
该死 胡佛
It's really true.
真的
But all his personal records were destroyed when he died.
但他所有的私人档案都在他去世时被销毁了
No way anyone gets their hands
没人能设法获得
on that much information and destroys it.
那么多信息并销毁它
Well, it's actually the opposite.
其实正相反
Whoever Hoover passed them to added to them over the years.
继承了那些文件的人一直都在往里面添加新信息
So, Sanderson couldn't be the direct heir.
所以桑德森不可能是直接受益人
I mean, there's not a strong enough connection
他和胡佛之间没有
between him and Hoover.
足够铁的关系
The question mark is the person who inherited the files.
问号♥代表了继承那些文件的人
Th-That's the spoke in the wheel.
他就是现在的障碍
Yeah, Hoover had to trust him above all others.
胡佛必须最信任他
That's what Sweets meant in his notes
这就是斯维斯在笔记里所说的
about passion and commitment.
关于热情和奉献的部分
It was, uh...
他叫
Damn, what's his name? It was, um...
该死 他叫什么名字 他叫
Wait, you weren't even born when Hoover died.
等等 在胡佛去世时你还未出生呢
No, n-n-no, I'm a history freak when it comes to the Bureau.
不不不 我是个联调局历史狂
Figured I should know about the place I work. Uh...
我觉得我应该了解我工作的地方
What movies have you seen lately?
你最近看了什么电影
What? We're trying to destroy a shadow government here, Aubrey.
什么 我们正试图摧毁一个影子政♥府♥ 奥布里
Yeah, yeah. But if I'm distracted by something else,
对对 但如果我分神想别的事
it'll come to me-- it's how the brain works.
我就能想起答案 大脑就是这么工作的
I don't know why, but, uh...
我不知道原因 但是
Ice Age. 'Cause we have a kid.
《冰河世纪》 因为我们有个小孩
Don't need a kid. I love all those films.
不需要有小孩才看 那些电影我都喜欢
Rio's pretty awesome, too.
《里约大冒险》也不错
Oh, but the one that you should really see... Wilson!
但你应该看看的那部是 威尔逊
Desmond Wilson!
德斯蒙德·威尔逊威尔逊
L-Look him up in the Bureau database.
在联调局数据库里查找此人
Okay, yeah. He was one of Hoover's aides.
好 他曾是胡佛的助手之一
It says that he retired in...
上面说他退休于
Yeah, a couple of months
没错 就在文件应该被销毁的
before the files were supposed to be destroyed.
几个月之前
You don't work for a man your whole life
你不会在为一人工作一生之后
and then disappear when his life work's going to be ruined.
在他的毕生功业将毁于一旦时消失无踪
Look what year Wilson died.
看看威尔逊什么时候去世的
16 years ago.
16年前
That's the same year as Cooper.
和库珀是同一年去世的
Hey, the timing fits.
时间对上了
But if he was retired from the Bureau,
但如果他从联调局退休了
how would he have access to the files?
他该如何获得权限接触那些文件呢
After 40 years there,
在那里工作40年后
I'm sure he kept a couple of keys.
我确信他保留了一些钥匙
Desmond Wilson lived in the same house
德斯蒙德·威尔逊威尔逊从退休后
between the time he retired and when he died.
直到去世都住在同一个地方
Makes sense.
说得过去
Might explain why it's been empty ever since.
也许这就是那房♥子之后一直空着的原因
He was renting,
房♥子是他租的
so I'm checking who has the title to the place.
所以我在查屋主是谁
Where did you get this car, anyway?
这车是你从哪弄来的
From a British toddler?
从英国小孩手里抢的吗
Excuse me.
说什么呢
This baby is a classic.
这宝贝可是经典
People think calling something classic
别以为封一样东西为经典
makes you forget that it's junk.
就可以让人忘记它是垃圾的事实
But hey, enjoy.
不过你好好享受吧
So a week after Hoover died,
胡佛死后一周
Wilson filed a permit
威尔逊就申请了个许可证
to build a fallout shelter on the property.
在他家院子里建了个放射性尘埃躲避所
It could have been used for storage.
这有可能是个储藏室
There won't be any files there.
不可能在那找到任何文件的
Wilson was a pro.
威尔逊是专业人士
But that's why I'm riding in your bumper car.
那我♥干♥吗跟你坐这辆破车跑这来
They tell me you're a genius.
我可是听说你是个天才
You got that right.
你那句话说对了
Suspension needs a little work.
这车的悬架是该修修了
It's just weird that this house stayed empty for 16 years.
这房♥子空了16年 感觉怪怪的
Yeah. Well, lucky for us, cleanup crews back then
幸运的是 当年的清洁队
didn't have what it takes to fool me.
还没本事糊弄我
Check this out.
过来看看
Great. Confetti.
棒极了 还有彩屑呢
What, did they throw a party?
怎么着 他们开了个派对
No, ye of little faith.
不是 有点信心好不好
Look at this.
看这个
Now, it's only a partial,
虽然只有一部分
but it looks like part of a five and a zero.
但是看上去像是个5和一个0
This paper is watermarked from 1950.
这纸有1950年的水印
We're going to need more than that.
这点东西可不够
It could be any sheet of paper from the '50s.
这可能是50年代的任何一种纸
That is not how you talk to a genius.
你这种态度跟一个天才讲话可不对
Hold up.
等会
There's something wrapped around the foot of the bed.
床脚上有东西
It's just a piece of wire.
只是根铁丝
Let me see that.
让我看看
Oh, no.
不
No, it is so much more.
不 不只那么简单
This is part of an old wire recorder.
这是旧式的钢丝录音机上的
This could prove that Hoover's files were kept here.
这可以证明胡佛的文件就存在这
Why would someone leave it behind?
怎么会有人把它留在这呢
I don't know.
我不知道
They either missed it
要不就是他们没看见
or thought no one would ever be able to play it.
要不就是他们以为没人能读取上面的东西
So, in 1944, the U.S. Army used wire recorders such as this
1944年美国♥军♥方用这种钢丝录音机
to record fake information to confuse German spies.
录下假情报来迷惑德国间谍
Dr. Hodgins, please tell me
哈金斯博士 拜托你告诉我
you put in a proper requisition for this
你有按照程序征用这部仪器
and didn't steal it from the exhibit.
而不是从展馆里偷来的
Your signature gave me blanket approval
你在空白的征用书上签了字
for all requisitions.
我们想用什么都可以
Thank you again.
再次感谢你
Okay, we're almost done.
就快好了
That old piece of wire can actually be played?
那根旧铁丝还真能播出来
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表