Do you think Freeman's girlfriend Is telling the truth?
你觉得弗里曼的女友说的是实话吗
Well, I hope so.
希望如此
I knew plenty of guys who just wanted to
我知道挺多人出来之后
make a clean start once they got out.
只希望能好好重新开始
Recidivism statistics don't support that, Booth.
可布斯 再犯比例统计并不支持这一说法
All right, well, look at your father.
瞧你父亲
He turned his life around.
他完全改变了他的生活
Well, you said yourself my father is unusual.
你也说过我父亲不是寻常人
But now I've been on the inside, all right?
可现在我也去坐了一次牢
There are some good men in there, you know?
里面还是有好人的 你明白吗
A lot of them are just doing their best not to go back.
他们很多人都尽着最大努力不再犯罪
Just have a little faith.
对他们有点信心吧
Well, I'd like to.
我也想啊
But you were innocent, Booth.
可你是被冤枉的 布斯
Connor Freeman was in prison for a reason.
康纳·弗里曼入监狱是有原因的
Right. All right.
好 好吧
Where is the address to this bakery we're going?
我们要去的这个面包店在什么地方
Oh, it smells so good in here.
这里好香啊
It's a good thing you brought me rather than Aubrey.
还好你是和我来 不是和奥布里
He'd eat everything in here.
他肯定会把店里所有的东西都吃光
Not literally. I was exaggerating for effect.
也不是所有 我刚刚是故意夸张
Bones, I got it, I got it, I got it.
骨头 我听懂啦
Look at those. How many ex-cons end up making cream puffs?
你瞧瞧 多少前罪犯会烤奶油松饼啊
We're all ex-cons.
我们都有犯罪前科
And we got fresh cherry pie today.
今天我们还做了新鲜的樱桃派
That looks good, Booth.
看起来真不错 布斯
And we'll take one of these. Box it up.
我们买♥♥一个 请打包
Are you gonna take the whole pie? Okay. Sure, why not?
要一整个派吗 好啊 为什么不呢
I've been running Sunrise Bakery for six years.
我经营黎明面包店有六年了
I can't believe Connor's dead.
真不敢相信康纳死了
He was a good man. He was gonna make it.
他是个好人 他本可以过上好生活的
So everyone in here has done time?
这里的所有员工都坐过牢
Yeah. Uh, my dad served time.
对 我爸爸进过监狱
You have no idea how hard it was on our family.
你一定想象不到那事对我们家的影响
So I'm here to give these guys the tools they need
所以我想帮助这些人
so that their families don't have to go through what mine did.
这样他们的家庭就不用经历我们那时的生活
I'd like to know your success rate, Mr. Flender.
你的成功率是多少 弗兰德先生
A cash business like this
这样的现金生意
must be tempting for ex-convicts.
对前罪犯一定是个诱惑
Bones.
骨头
Maybe if these men didn't have someone
如果他们没有一个我这样
like me who believes in them,
相信他们的人
there'd be a problem.
或许会出问题
Well, there is a problem. See, Connor Freeman is dead.
现在是出问题了 康纳·弗里曼死了
True. I'm sorry.
说得对 对不起
It's just, it's hard for me to accept that, I guess.
我只是还没有接受这个事实 抱歉
The victim was cut.
受害者被刀切过
Do you mind if I check your knives for blood?
我能否检查你的刀有没有血迹
These men are gonna think that you suspect them.
这些人会认为你在怀疑他们
Well, at this point, I suspect everyone. Even you.
目前为止 我谁都怀疑 包括你
All right, look, a lot of these guys are gonna make it
这里的很多人都会因为你的帮助
because of the work that you've done, all right?
重新融入社会
And some of them won't.
小部分人不会
You know, we can't let one bad apple ruin your work.
我们可不能让一个烂苹果坏了整框啊
Uh, just want you to know,
我只是想说
Connor wasn't causing any trouble.
康纳没有做任何不好的事
He just kept his head down, did his work.
他只是很专心的在做自己的事
This is, uh, Alex Rockwell.
这位是亚历克斯·洛克威尔
Worked his way up to assistant manager.
他现在是副经理
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You're a true anomaly.
你真的很反常
What is she doing?
她在干什么
The knives are all clean.
刀都没有问题
Told you my guys had nothing to do with this.
跟你们说过我这的人肯定和这事无关
What about outside of work?
那工作之余呢
He had a tattoo someone was trying to cut out,
有人想把他的纹身切下
so someone was angry with him.
有人很生他的气
He could've done it himself. He hated that tat.
有可能是他自己切的 他很恨那个纹身
He said it reminded him of all the trouble he'd caused.
他说那个纹身会唤起他做坏事的回忆
He's not cutting it out himself, Saltz.
他不可能自己切掉 索尔兹
Have you talked to Pemberton?
你们跟潘伯顿谈过了吗
Pemberton? Who's Pemberton?
潘伯顿 谁是潘伯顿
Connor was a driver in a convenience store robbery that went bad.
康纳参与过便利店抢劫案被抓 当时他做司机
A clerk got shot. She was Pemberton's sister.
当时的有位员工被枪伤 她就是潘伯顿的妹妹
When Pemberton found Connor got out
潘伯顿发现康纳假释之后
on parole, he'd come by. He made threats, you know?
他会时不时来看看 他会恐吓威胁
You didn't think this was important enough to tell us?
你都没想到这是重要信息吗
These men are confronted by their past all the time.
这些人的现在经常和过去有碰撞
Nothing ever comes of it.
可是一般都不会有什么结果
Well, it has now, hasn't it?
可这次出结果了 不是吗
You're avoiding me.
你在故意避开我
I'm not. I have to work.
我没有 我只是有工作得做
Dr. Brennan wants...
布纳恩博士想要...
Don't lie to me, Arastoo.
别对我说谎 阿♥拉♥斯图
If you're really thinking of going to Iran,
如果你真的在考虑去伊朗
that affects me, too.
这也会影响我
You can't make it a unilateral decision.
你不能就一人选择
But it is.
可这是我个人的事
It's my decision alone, Cam.
这就是我自己的选择 凯
It's my family. It's my risk.
这是我的家庭 这是我的风险
I'm your family, too. I mean, you always want to talk
我也是你的家人 你总是想谈
about marriage, fine. What does marriage mean to you?
婚姻 那好 婚姻对你来说是什么
What do I mean to you? That's not fair.
我对你来说是什么 这话有点不公平
No, what you're doing isn't fair.
你现在做的决定才不公平
How would it help your brother if you wind up in prison,
如果你被关进监狱或者遭遇更恶劣的事
or worse?
你要如何帮助你哥哥
The regime isn't the same as it was.
政♥治♥制度和以前不同了
I have a better chance now of avoiding an investigation.
现在我更有可能避免被调查
The minute you set foot into that country,
只要你踏进那个国家
you are an Iranian.
你就会被视为伊朗人
You are no longer an American citizen.
你将不再是美国公民
Cam, I love you.
凯 我爱你
But I have to make sure he gets the best care.
可是我必须保障他获取最好的照顾
My parents can't go back. I'm the only one who can help.
我的父母不可能回去 只有我能帮助他
So...
这么说
There's no discussion here?
没有商量的余地了吗
None at all?
一点点都不行
We have a murder to solve, Cam.
凯 我们还有谋杀案要破
Can we just do that for now, please?
我们暂时就专心破案 行吗
Of course, Mr. Vaziri.
当然可以 瓦齐里先生
What have you found?
你有什么发现
Kerf marks to the clavicles
锁骨处和上胸部
and the upper thorax-- all symmetrical.
都发现了对称的切割痕迹
I measured them with a protractor.
我用量角器量了一下
They make a perfect isosceles triangle.
它们恰好构成一个等边三角形
And the significance? Not sure.
这代表了什么 还不确定
But there are additional kerf marks on the right scapula
但右肩胛骨处还有其他的切痕
that suggest a downward stabbing motion.
是由向下刺的动作造成的
Suggesting that the killer may have made the initial incision
说明可能凶手在死者被捆绑时
while the victim was restrained.
就造成了最初的切口
And then stabbing him in the back as he ran.
当他逃跑时 凶手从背后刺伤了他
Well, that's very helpful.
这条信息很有用
Thank you.
谢谢
Cam.
凯
Yes.
怎么了
I love you.
我爱你
I'm sorry, but...
我很抱歉 但...
I don't really know what that means right now.
我现在真的不知道这句话意味着什么了
They let that lowlife Freeman out of prison,
他们让弗里曼那个人♥渣♥出狱
and I'm the guy hauled into the FBI?
却把我拽进联调局接受审问
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表