And I lost...
而我失去了...
Man, some of these pieces are bent.
老天 有些碎片都弯曲了
Or rusted. They don't fit together;
有的还生锈了 根本拼不到一块儿
the escapement wheel doesn't seem to fit right.
擒纵轮也合不上
It will. It will.
能合上的
All we need is the lever, okay? Look at this.
稍加调整就好 看着吧
Together, they're the last wheel in the gear chain.
放一起 就是齿轮链上的最后一环
See that?
看见没
You know why I wanted to do this, don't you?
你知道我这么做的原因吧
Yeah, I think so.
我知道
The cancer made you feel like you lost control,
你得了癌症 感觉对生活无力掌控
and by fixing this clock,
修好这只钟
even if you can't fix yourself, it gives you the sense
即使不是亲手修好的 也让你觉得
that you're in control over something.
又能把握住一些东西
Wow. That's actually kind of beautiful, Hodgins.
这说法真感人 哈金斯
But no.
但不对
I'm doing this because I broke the clock.
这么做是因为我弄坏了这只钟
And Andie is gonna kill me if she finds out.
万一安迪发现了 她会杀了我
Well, if she does find out,
如果她真发现了
you'd better go with the cancer story, man.
考虑一下我那个说法吧
It's like a get out of jail free card for you.
也许就是你的免罪金牌
We'll fix it. We'll fix it.
会修好的
Grave robbing?
盗墓
Even for you, dad, that's a new low.
爸 即使是你 这档次也太低了吧
I didn't have any choice, baby.
我也是迫不得已 宝贝
Look, why, Max?
为什么 马克斯
I mean, why'd you dig up Marvin Barlow?
为什么要挖马文·巴罗
I just had to make sure that it was Barlow.
我要确定那个就是巴罗
Why?
为什么
Honey, there are things you don't need to know.
甜心 有些事不该你知道
More secrets, more lies?
用谎话来保守秘密
I don't know why I ever trusted you.
我从来就不该信任你
Oh, Tempe, don't... Don't...
坦普 不 不要
Max, you gotta give us something here.
马克斯 你得交代清楚
I gave you Barlow. Isn't that enough?
我都供出了巴罗 还不够吗
I mean, you didn't even know where he was
我挖他出来前 你们连人在哪儿
until I dug him up.
都不知道
Which is why I got the charges dropped.
所以我撤销了指控
And I appreciate that. But you're obviously
谢谢你 可你明显
still in the middle of something,
在折腾什么事
and you won't tell us what it is.
还不肯告诉我们
Since I have a daughter now, I have to protect her.
作为母亲 我有责任保护好女儿
Listen, don't do this. What?
慢着 别这么做 什么
Dad, you're...
爸 你太
She's clearly not safe with you.
她跟你在一起显然不安全
Just give me one...
再让我
Must've been some fight, Jake.
打得很带劲吧 杰克
Excuse me?
你说什么
The fight that you got into
你和你弟 特洛伊
with your brother, Troy.
打了一架
It was a nasty one.
大打出手啊
How did you know about that?
你怎么知道
There was a witness. What, did you forget about her?
有目击者 难不成你把她忘了
She gave us a description.
她形容了一番
Turns out, a really good one, in fact.
居然还挺准确
He was an idiot.
他就是个白♥痴♥
I caught him in bed with a kid.
我逮着他和小女孩上♥床♥
Darla Simms, yeah.
达拉·希姆斯 确实
She's 18.
18岁
Like I said, a kid. And I knew what her father was like.
就是个小女孩嘛 而且我也知道她爸那人
So you were protecting Troy.
这么说你在保护特洛伊咯
He was my little brother,
他是我亲弟弟
and I knew her father was a nutcase.
而且她爸就一疯子
I dragged him out, but he tried to go back in.
我把他拖走 他还想回去
That's when the fight started.
所以才打起来
Well, we looked into the
我们调查了一下
financials for your landscaping company.
你那家园林设计公♥司♥的财务
Looks like Troy leaving was
看来特洛伊的退出
pretty bad for business there, wasn't it?
让公♥司♥损失惨重啊
How'd you get this?
你从哪搞到这个
Court order's a wonderful thing.
庭谕可是个好东西
You are in a fiscal free fall, Jake.
财产状况一落千丈啊 杰克
You lost a solid third of your customer
自从特洛伊开练迷你高尔夫
base in the last six months--
这半年时间内
since troy started training for mini golf.
你们最重要的客户都给弄丢了
All business has its ups and downs.
做生意难免有起有落
We're just in a little bit of a slump.
只是有点不景气
You blamed him for ruining everything that you built up.
你怪他毁了你的全部心血
So what happened? The fight get out of control?
当时什么情况 打得失手了
He was my brother, for God's sake.
天哪 他可是我亲弟弟
Just curious, uh... You, uh...
我就随便问问
You own a rifle, Jake?
你有没有来♥复♥枪♥ 杰克
Yeah.
有
Why?
怎么了
Just didn't want that search warrant to go to waste.
这张搜查证可派上用场了
We should really be focusing on the clavicle,
我们该专心研究锁骨
the humerus and the rib.
肱骨和肋骨
Can't rush guano removal, my friend,
先得等鸟粪都清干净了 朋友
so we might as well
这段时间
finish up with the clock while we wait.
我们可以顺便把钟给搞定
All right. Moment of truth.
好啦 见证奇迹吧
Okay, I mean, it should work, right?
它可以走了 是吗
The escapement and-and the stem gear,
擒纵轮 连轴轮什么的
they all fit together the way that they should.
都各就各位了
We've done everything right.
所有拼装都准确无误
Why don't you wind it and see?
要不你来上发条看看
Nothing. Okay, maybe you should wind it some more.
没反应 可能转得不够
That's how I broke it to begin with.
之前就这么搞坏的
Just...
就再
Man, I am so screwed.
彻底完蛋了
What am I supposed to tell Andie now?
我没法跟安迪交代了
Don't worry about it. I got you covered.
别担心 我有办法
How?
怎么
Well, this is our backup clock.
来 见识一下我们的后备钟
As soon as the clock exploded in the bone room,
这只钟先前在骨头间爆裂的时候
I figured we needed a plan B.
我就觉得该有个备选方案
Where'd you get this?
哪儿弄的这个
Craigslist. Nine bucks.
分类网站 九块钱
Nine?
九
So Andie's clock isn't worth anything?
那安迪的钟简直一文不值咯
I don't know,
不清楚
maybe nine bucks was a fortune
可能她外婆买♥♥下钟的时候
when her grandmother bought it.
九块钱还是笔大数目
I can't swap clocks on her.
我不想换钟骗她
I mean, Andie's grandmother's clock has
你看外婆钟上
all these little nicks on it.
有这些磕碰的痕迹
Nine bucks or a million, it means a lot to her.
不管是九块钱还是上百万 这只钟意义非凡
She'll notice. I thought you might say that.
她肯定察觉得到 就知道你会这么说
Then we take the inner mechanisms of this clock
可以把这只钟的内部机件取出来
and we put it into her grandmother's clock.
放到外婆的钟里
Dude, you're a genius.
老兄 你简直是天才
Yeah, I've heard that before.
别人都这么说
Oh, and your bones are done.
骨头清好了
See? Life is grand.
看吧 生活多美好
Not so grand for the victim--
被害人可惨了
These are bullet wounds.
这儿有多处枪伤
So these are the three bullet holes that you found
在鸟粪腐化挡住的地方
that were obscured by the corrosion from the bird guano.
你们发现了这三处弹孔
One on the right clavicle,
右锁骨一个
one on the right fifth sternal rib
右第五胸肋骨一个
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表