**Wave your triquetrum and capitate*
*让三角骨和头状骨
**In the air*
*在空中挥舞
**Shake your cuneiform*
*摇摆你的楔状骨
**And navicular*
*和你的舟骨
**Like you just don't care.*
*就像完全没有顾虑
Wow. You guys can rap.
你们两个还挺会说唱
Now it's your turn, Daddy.
现在轮到你了 爸爸
No, no, no, I don't rap.
不不不 我不说唱
Please, Daddy!
拜托 爸爸
Come on, Daddy. Don't be a spoilsport.
拜托 爸爸 别这么扫兴
Okay. Here we go.
好吧 来了
**The mandible and palatine*
*下颌骨和腭骨
**The lacrimal and malleus...*
*泪骨和锤骨
**Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait*
*等等 等等 等等 等等 等等 等等
**It's all so confusing*
*我被搞糊涂了
**These bones are so numerous*
*骨头种类有如此多
**I hope that there's a funny bone*
*真希望有一种叫笑骨
**'Cause it's so humerus*
*那样就太搞笑了[肱骨]
**Not bad for a guy who I thought*
*唱得不错 我还以为你
**Didn't know his coccyx from his cubitus.*
*尾骨 尺骨 傻傻分不清楚
So, what can I get the Von Trapp family tonight?
特拉普上校一家[《音乐之声》]今晚想吃点什么呢
Uh... round of milk shakes, huh?
给我们每人来一杯奶昔
**Chocolate and vanilla*
*朱古力和香草
**leave a mess on my maxilla*
*在我的上颌骨回味无穷
Good one, Christine.
唱得好 克里斯汀
**I'll make sure*
*我会确保
**That I don't twist my cuneiform*
*不扭到我的楔状骨
**'Cause I just might get soda on my uniform.*
*不然我的制♥服♥可能要沾上汽水
Ah, it's gonna be a long night. Yep.
这下今晚有的忙了
More singing, Daddy.
继续唱啊 爸爸
**Clavicle, clavicle*
*锁骨 锁骨
**Watch out 'cause Daddy's gonna tickle your left*
*小心爸爸挠你的左边
**Schmavicle, schmavicle.*
*肩膀骨 肩膀骨
No, that's not anatomically accurate, Booth.
不 解剖学上没有这个东西 布斯
I know, Bones, but you better be careful,
我知道 骨头 但你最好小心点
or I'm gonna tickle your schmavicle.
否则我要挠你的肩膀骨
No, I've had enough of that.
不 我受够了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表