As you requested, every theft in the area
应你要求 这是去年
surrounding Forest Hill Playground for the last year.
森林山操场附近所有盗窃案的资料
If you need anything else, I'm here, happy to help.
若还有其他需要 我乐意效劳
Thanks. That's all I need for now.
多谢 暂时没别的了
Tell you what, I'll let you get back to the, uh,
我决定让你回到
exciting world of warrant returns.
精彩的文字世界里
So you think the victim might have been killed
你觉得死者可能因为钱财
for his valuables, huh?
被杀吗
I thought you had paperwork to do. Yeah.
你不是还有文书要写 是啊
Which no one ever reads.
写了也没人看
In pulling those reports, I noticed a string of robberies
调取这些报告时 我发现在离抛尸地点
at a hostel less than a mile from where the body was dumped.
不到一英里的青年旅社发生过一系列抢劫案
Four in the past month here.
过去一个月发生了四起案件
Local PD hasn't had much luck catching the thieves.
当地警方没抓到那些贼
And if the guy was staying at the hostel,
如果他在青旅住过
someone might have seen him there.
应该有人见过他
My thought exactly.
我正是这么想的
I'll see if anyone there recalls
我去看看有没有人能回想起
seeing a guy fitting our victim's description.
见过符合死者特征的人
Slow down. Pump the brakes there.
别急 等一下
What, are you assigning yourself to the case?
怎么 你是在分配自己负责这案子吗
I guess so.
应该是吧
Thanks for saving me from desk duty.
多谢你把我从文书工作里解救出来
Great. Anything I can do to help you out, Aubrey.
很好 乐意帮忙 奥布里
Would you like anything else? How about my lunch?
你还想要别的吗 我的午饭怎么样
How about...? Would you like a bite of my sandwich?
不如 你吃一口我的三明治
Yes.
好的
You're a prince, you know that?
你真是个好人
Dr. Brennan, when you first started,
布纳恩博士 你刚干这一行时
how many hours were you pulling?
每天工作多久
Before I had a family,
在我成家前
I was in the lab anywhere from ten to 15 hours a day,
我每天在实验室待十到十五个小时
including weekends.
包括周末
Why do you ask?
为什么想到问这个
Because one day, I plan on surpassing you
因为我准备有朝一日超越你
as the world's foremost forensic anthropologist.
成为世界最优秀的人类学家
I applaud your ambition, Dr. Wells,
威尔斯博士 我称赞你的雄心
but being the best in your field requires more
可是想要在某个领域被称为最优秀
than the accumulation of hours.
不止是累积时间这么简单
Well, I'm also a genius with a 160 IQ,
我还是个智商高达160的天才
so, I think I'm okay.
所以我觉得我没问题
Perhaps, but I'd temper yourself.
也许吧 但是你最好别太急心
The likelihood of you being as good as I am is very remote.
你要达到我的水平的几率可是非常之小
Oh, no. Not "as good as".
不 不是"达到"你的水平
Better than.
是要超越
I believe the expression is, "bring it on over", Dr. Wells.
借用一句俚语 "放马过这来吧" 威尔斯博士
No. The expression is "bring it on".
不 应该是说"放马过来吧"
There's no "over". But okay.
没有"这" 不过我接受挑战
Hemorrhagic staining to the area
额骨上的伤口
surrounding the wound on the frontal bone
周围的出血痕迹
suggests that the injury was sustained around time of death.
表明受伤时间与死亡时间基本吻合
The staining could have been the result of a minor head injury
血迹可能原本是头部轻伤
that became exaggerated during its time under the merry-go-round.
受旋转木马压♥迫♥而变大了
We can't know for sure if it's cause of death
在头骨重建之前
until the skull is reconstructed.
我们无法确认此伤是否为死因
Unfortunately, that's gonna have to wait.
很不幸 重建得先等一等
I need the skull.
我需要头骨
But we need it to determine cause of death.
可是我们得用头骨分♥析♥死因
Which isn't gonna do much good if we don't know who was killed.
要是不知道死者是谁 知道死因也没用
Angela said that the skull was damaged too much
安琪拉说头骨损害太大
to get a facial reconstruction.
无法做出重建
And I concur.
我赞同她的说法
But I do not.
可是我不赞同
Cam, you're either a genius,
凯 你要不就是个天才
or a deeply disturbed human being.
要不就是心理失常
Would you mind passing me the victim's nose?
你能把受害者的鼻子给我吗
It's weird that that's not a weird question.
这问题居然问得不奇怪 太诡异了
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay.
好了
So, roughly?
差不多吧
Okay. According to my notes,
我的笔记上说
the length of the victim's skull is ten inches,
受害者的头骨有25厘米长
which means the tip of the nose should be placed
也就是说鼻子的尖端应该
a quarter of an inch lower.
再往下移6毫米
Okay.
好的
How's that look?
看起来怎么样
Like a shredded nose adhering to the golden ratio.
好像一个碎鼻子黏在黄金分割线上
Cannot believe we're doing this.
我们这是在干什么 简直难以置信
Well, I've always loved arts and crafts.
我一直对工艺很感兴趣
Now, all we need to do is add the ear. Okay.
现在只要加上耳朵就好了 好
And we'll have ourselves a face.
然后脸就拼好了
So, the bottom of the lobe should be placed parallel
耳垂的底端应该和
with the tip of the nose.
鼻子的尖端平行
Okay.
好的
A glue stick?
居然用胶棒
Hey, forensic lo-fi.
简单便宜
I think we're ready.
完成了
'Kay, so, I'll scan the image into the Angelatron.
我把图片扫描传入安琪拉系统
I'll fill in the gaps, and smooth out the contours.
填满空隙 把轮廓弄平
Add some color to the flesh
给肉体添点颜色
to compensate for the dehydration.
弥补脱水的样子
From Frankenstein to just plain old Frank.
从怪物弗兰肯斯坦变身普通人
So, we know the victim was married.
我们知道受害者已婚
Hopefully, his wife reported him missing.
希望他的妻子有报告他失踪了
Good call.
好样的
Toby Wachlin.
托比·沃克林
Reported missing by his wife yesterday.
昨日妻子报告失踪的
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天呐 我的天
Mrs. Wachlin, we know that this is a lot to take in,
沃克林夫人 我们明白这消息很难接受
but if we're going to catch your husband's killer,
但如果我们要找到你丈夫的凶手
we need your help here.
我们需要你的帮助
I don't know how to help.
我不知道怎么能帮上你们
I-I don't know how to do anything.
我什么也不懂
Toby was the one who took care of everything.
托比打理所有事情
The mortgage, the bills, the lightbulbs.
房♥贷 账单 灯泡
I never even changed a lightbulb.
我一生中还没换过一个灯泡
Yeah, I can show you how to do that later, but right now,
待会我可以教你 不过现在
we need to know if your husband had any enemies,
我们需要知道你丈夫有没有任何仇人
anyone who'd want to hurt him.
任何想要伤害他的人
No. Toby was sweet, generous.
没有人 托比善良又大方
He tipped well. People loved him.
小费给的多 大家都爱他
That's another thing.
这又是一个问题
I don't know how much to tip, or-or even who to tip.
我不知道该给多少小费 给谁小费
Waiters, I know, but the front desk guy at a hotel...
我知道要给服务生小费 但酒店的前台人员
Annie, stop pacing. Just breathe.
安妮 别走来走去了 深呼吸
That's it. Have a seat, please.
就这样 过来坐下吧
Just sit down.
坐下吧
Continue breathing.
继续深呼吸
When was the last time you saw Toby?
你最后一次见到托比是什么时候
I was down in Miami with my girlfriends all week.
我一整周都在迈阿密陪我的朋友
But the day before last,
但前天的时候
I got a call from Lucia, our housekeeper.
我接到了管家露西亚打来的电♥话♥
Lucia said Toby never came home from work the previous night.
露西亚说托比已经两晚没回家了
Was that uncommon?
这很不寻常吗
Toby worked late, sure, but he'd always come home,
托比是会工作到很晚 但他一定会回家
even if it was just for a few hours.
哪怕只在家里待几个小时
And where was it that your husband worked?
你丈夫在哪里工作
Toby was a trader at Horizon Equities.
托比是地平线股票公♥司♥的交易员
Great. Okay.
很好
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表