He spent many hours at his job.
他的工作占据了他很多时间
Darius worked at the bank, right? Yes.
达利斯在银行工作 是吧 是的
His father placed him in a very prestigious bank.
他父亲将他安置在了一家很有名气的银行
Wait a second. This picture right here.
等等 这张照片
The doorknob. Where does that door lead to?
这个门把手 这扇门是通往哪里的
What part of the house? That was, uh,
通往哪个房♥间 那是...
Darius' home office.
达利斯的家庭办公室
What did they miss?
他们遗漏了什么
No. No, I assure you.
不 不 我敢保证
I checked that room myself. No blood.
那房♥间是我亲自检查的 没有血迹
That right? Take a look closer, huh?
真的吗 你仔细看看吧
Look at all the other doorknobs here.
你看这里所有其它的门把手
They got fingerprints on it.
上面都有指纹
This one here? It's been wiped clean.
这个呢 却是被人擦干净了
So the question is what did the killer want
所以问题是 凶手想要的是
that was in that room? That room
那房♥间里的什么东西 那个房♥间
was Darius' office, right? Yes.
是达利斯的办公室 是吗 是的
Right, I'm gonna have to go talk
好吧 我得去跟
to the people he worked with at the bank.
他银行的同事谈一谈
Agent Booth, this is Omid Turan.
布斯探员 这位是奥米德·图兰
The president of Eram Bank. Also an old family friend.
他是天堂银行的总裁 也是家族老友
Majid, do you understand the danger you are
马吉德 你知道你让这个美国人参与调查
putting me in by getting this American involved?
使我处于多么危险的境地吗
All right, look,
好吧 听我说
Mr. Turan, I'm not looking to get anybody thrown in jail here.
图兰先生 我并不是想把谁送进监狱
That's why we're here after hours.
所以我们在你下班之后才来找你
People could think there is
别人可能会以为
a problem at the bank.
银行出了什么问题呢
This is a very proud institution.
我们可是一家非常优秀的银行
I understand that, but still Darius was murdered.
我明白 但达利斯被人谋杀了
And we need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
Please, Omid?
求你了 奥米德
Darius was a good worker.
达利斯是个很好的员工
He would put in 60, 70 hours
他周六到周四上班
between Saturday and Thursday.
每周工作六七十个小时
Did you see Darius last Thursday?
你上周四看到达利斯了吗
On Thursday...
周四...
Darius and I talked before he left for home.
在达利斯回家之前 我跟他聊过
I told him to leave his concerns at the bank.
我跟他说 不要把工作上的烦恼带回家
But he would worry about his work.
但他对工作太担心了
What was he worried about?
他在担心什么呢
There was a contractor.
有一个合同承包人
Darius had denied him a loan for a construction project.
达利斯拒绝为他的一个建筑工程贷款
Darius said the man had threatened him.
达利斯说这人威胁他了
Omid, why am I only
奥米德 为什么我到现在
now hearing this? I did not think
才听说这件事 我本来以为
it was serious, but now...
这事没什么大不了 但现在...
Okay, look.
好吧 听着
I'm gonna need that contractor's file.
我需要那个承包人的资料
I'm also gonna need Darius', uh,
我还需要达利斯的...
work computer and all of his files.
工作电脑和他的全部资料
Mommy, what day
妈妈 爸爸什么时候
will Daddy be home?
才会回家呀
Soon, I hope. You always
我希望不久之后吧 你总是跟我说
tell me to be precise.
要精确一点
"Soon" is not precise.
"不久之后"不够精确
I know, sweetheart, but right now
我知道 亲爱的 但目前
"soon" is the best I can offer.
我只能告诉你"不久之后"
Daddy?
爸爸
W-Wait... No, Christine, wait.
等一下...不要 克里斯汀 等等
Oh, hello, there.
你好呀
I thought you were my dad.
我还以为你是我爸爸呢
Really? Uh, can I help you?
真的吗 你有什么事吗
My name's Jimmy, and what was your name, little girl?
我叫吉米 你叫什么呀 小姑娘
I don't tell my name to strangers.
我才不告诉陌生人我叫什么
I tell strangers that my daddy works for the FBI.
我会告诉陌生人 我爸爸在联调局工作
Smart kid.
聪明的孩子
Yes. She takes after her mother. Finish packing up
是的 她像她妈妈 快去把背包
your backpack, sweetheart. We're gonna leave in a minute.
收拾好 亲爱的 我们马上就要走
I was hoping to speak with your husband.
我想跟你丈夫谈一谈
Why? I'm here to collect on a debt.
为什么 我是来收债的
$30,000.
三万美元
I'm sure he'd like to settle
我敢肯定他会想要解决这件事
to avoid me coming around again.
以防我再次前来
If you send an invoice for whatever it's f...
你能不能给我一份凭条 告诉我...
I thought you said you were the smart one.
我以为你说你很聪明呢
Are you talking about a gambling debt?
你是在说赌债吗
Your husband lost big on a double or nothing.
你丈夫赌输了一场双翻的赌局
It happens.
这种事很常见
It was on a baseball game, wasn't it?
是关于一场棒球赛的 对吧
Two days ago. Since it seems he's avoiding his obligations,
两天前的 既然他看起来像是在躲债
he should know that his debt
他应该知道
could become your responsibility.
他的债务会由你来还
You need to leave.
你该走了
Leave this property now or I'm calling the police.
离开我们家 不然我要报♥警♥了
This is my number.
这是我的电♥话♥
Why don't you give me a call as soon as you have the money?
不如等你凑够了钱就给我打个电♥话♥吧
Otherwise, I'm gonna have to drop by again,
不然 我还得再上门来
and you don't want that kind of stress...
你肯定也不喜欢那种压力
being pregnant and all.
既然你正在怀孕呢
The bone scans
阿♥拉♥斯图发来的
Arastoo sent were perfect.
骨骼扫描做得非常好
The replicas I'm printing are exact duplicates.
我正在打印的复♥制♥品简直就是一模一样的
Hey, sweetie, where have you been?
亲爱的 你去哪里了
I started printing out the bones
我差不多一小时前
almost an hour ago.
就开始打印这些骨头了
I had to drop off Christine at my dad's!
我得把克里斯汀送到我爸那里去
What, no day care today?
怎么 今天没有日托吗
The reason she's with my dad is not important.
我为什么送她到我爸那里并不重要
Really? 'Cause the crazy, worried expression on your face
真的吗 你脸上的疯狂担忧的表情
is singing a whole different tune.
可完全不是这么说的
We have a case to solve.
我们有个案子要解决
Unless you want Arastoo and Cam to stay over there forever.
除非你希望阿♥拉♥斯图和凯永远呆在那里
And Booth.
还有布斯
Right. And Booth.
是啊 还有布斯
Blunt force trauma to the left temporal,
左颞部的钝器伤
partially obscured by predation.
由于动物觅食而部分变得模糊
I entered the fracture pattern into the computer.
我把骨折图样输进了电脑里
Whatever hit the victim was multifaceted
击中受害人的物件有很多的棱角
and definitely not a common object
而且肯定不是寻常的东西
like a hammer or a tire iron.
比如锤子 或者轮箍铁条
Also impact fractures
而且左右两侧尺骨和桡骨
to the right and left ulna and radius bones,
肋骨 以及左侧锁骨
ribs and left clavicle.
还有撞击伤
Arastoo sent me a splinter from the wound to the clavicle.
阿♥拉♥斯图给我发来了锁骨伤口上的碎片
It's poplar, most likely from the staircase in the house.
是杨木 最有可能是房♥子楼梯台阶上的
Which leads us to the last and most horribly awful set
这就把我们引向阿♥拉♥斯图在报告里记下的
of injuries that Arastoo noted in his report.
最后也是最可怕的那几个伤口
Half a dozen strikes extending over the whole body
某种V字形的钝器造成的
with some sort of V-shaped blunt force instrument.
六处撞击伤 布满尸体全身
Yeah, Arastoo thought the victim may have been beaten
是的 阿♥拉♥斯图认为受害人可能被击打
by a metal two-by-four, the kind used in framing a house.
二乘四英寸的金属 做房♥屋支架那种
Possible, but at this point,
有可能 但现在就
to name the weapon would be pure supposition.
确定凶器 其实纯属在臆测
Maybe, but Booth's trying to track down a suspect
或许吧 不过布斯正在查的嫌疑人
who's a contractor. And apparently,
就是个包工头 而且
the guy has a record for almost beating a man
这家伙去年还差点
to death last year.
把人打死
I don't know, is it me,
是我的错觉吗
or does he just look guilty and scared?
他好像因为犯了事很忐忑啊
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表