This is the murder weapon.
这就是凶器了
Right. Looks like we'll be adding a murder charge, huh?
好的 看来还得再追加涉嫌谋杀罪名了
Let's go. Come on.
走 快点
There's 500K here, Toby.
这里有五十万 托比
I need this money in Kevin Rovito's pocket as soon as possible.
我需要尽快把这笔钱转给凯文·洛维托
Toby was blackmailing you?
托比那这段录音敲诈你吗
After all I did for that son of a bitch,
我为这个混♥蛋♥做了那么多事
all the money I made for him.
给了他那么多钱
He just wanted more and more.
他却变本加厉继续敲诈
He learned from the master, didn't he?
还不是你教的好嘛
So what happened? You got sick and tired of paying him?
然后呢 你不想再付钱给他了吗
So what did you do? You took his head
你做了什么 抓着他的头
and you just slammed him into the desk?
往桌子上撞吗
As much as I'd like to take credit for killing him,
虽然我很想邀功说是我杀的他
it wasn't me.
但凶手不是我
Okay, then how do you explain all the evidence we have on you?
那你怎么解释现在所有证据都指向你
I leave my office door unlocked.
我办公室从不锁门
Anybody could have been in there with him.
任何人都有可能和他在那见面
Pinning this on "anybody". That's not gonna help you.
把罪名推给未知人物可没法帮你洗脱嫌疑
Good thing you have a lot of money because lawyers are very expensive.
好在你钱多 因为请律师可是很贵的
Intersecting radiating fracture line tells me
头骨断裂交叉辐射面显示
that the victim's skull was smashed into the corner
被害人的头骨在桌角上
of the desk a total of... nine times.
一共被撞了九次
Although the extent of these injuries suggests
但根据这些伤口的纹理
that Toby was dead following the third or fourth blow.
托比在被撞第三第四下的时候就死了
Sounds like Mason was really pissed off.
看来梅森真的怒不可遏啊
I guess I would've been the same.
换作是我 我也会这么做吧
We don't yet have the evidence to conclude
现在还没有证据证明
that Mason Barnes is the killer, Dr. Wells.
梅森·巴恩斯就是凶手 威尔斯博士
Which means I still have a chance
也就是说我还有机会
to be the one to bring this case home.
侦破这起案子喽
Oh, you are swearing in your head right now, aren't you?
你现在肯定满脑脏话了吧
I believe the phrase is "like a naval seaman."
你想说的是满嘴脏话吧
I believe it's "Like a sailor."
我想应该是 像水手那样
That's what I said.
我就是这意思
We should focus on the top and back portions of the skull.
我们应该注意头骨的顶部和后脑部
Because that's where the killer
因为那是打斗时
would have placed his hands during the beating.
凶手手部的位置
The cranial sutures would have provided an easy exit point
骨缝清楚说明了
for the force of the blows.
打击力的出口点
But I'm sure you knew that.
不过我确定你已经知道了
Yes. Of course.
是啊 当然
Because the pressure would have forced the sutures to pop,
因为头骨在撞击力作用下会形成裂缝
creating...the jagged edge.
产生锯齿现象
And one of the pieces of the exposed bone
暴露的一片碎骨
could have easily come in contact with the killer's hands.
很容易接触到凶手的手
Are you looking for that microscopic nick
你是在矢状骨缝边缘
on the edge of the sagittal suture?
找寻微小裂痕吗
Damn it.
该死
There's something in the wound. Something shiny.
伤口里有东西 闪闪发光
I'll give this to Dr. Hodgins for a detailed analysis.
我会把它交给哈金斯博士进行详细分♥析♥
I guess you just officially handed me my ass, Dr. Brennan?
我猜你刚正式教训了我 布纳恩博士
Yes. As long as you are here,
是的 只要你在这里
I will consider it my obligation
我就会把坚持不懈地打击你
to continue trying to destroy you, Dr. Wells.
视为己任 威尔斯博士
I guess I sort of asked for that, huh?
我猜是我自找的
Yes, you did. The Spanish writer
嗯 是的 西班牙作家
Baltasar Gracian once wrote,
巴尔塔莎·葛拉西安曾写道
"A wise man gets more use from his enemies
智者从敌人身上汲取的长处
than a fool from his friends."
比庸人从朋友处得到的多
Don't stop trying, Dr. Wells.
别放弃 威尔斯博士
Second best can be good enough for many people.
第二名对很多人而言已经很好了
Mason claims he was at home with an escort of his own
梅森声称托比被杀当晚
the night that Toby was killed.
他和自己的一名社交女在家
He was kind enough to pass along his smart phone as proof.
他好心地把智能手♥机♥上交当作证据
I'm not sure "kind" is the right word.
我觉得好心这个词不恰当
Is there any way to verify when these photos were taken?
有没有办法核实照片拍摄时间
Yeah, I'll do that now.
有 我现在就查
Now, the metadata all lines up.
时间没错
Looks like he was telling the truth.
看来他说的是实话
He wasn't in the office that night.
那天晚上他不在办公室
So that particulate that Dr. Brennan found in the victim's skull,
布纳恩博士在死者头骨里发现的微粒
it turned out to be a piece of emerald.
证实是一块翡翠
Emerald is fairly easily to scratch.
翡翠很容易刮伤
Coming in contact with a sharp piece of bone
接触到一块锋利的骨头
could definitely chip it.
肯定会削掉一片
So...what, are we looking for a jeweler now?
所以 我们现在要找珠宝商吗
According to the Horizon server,
根据地平线服务器
you logged into your computer at 2:00 a.M.
凌晨两点你登录了自己的电脑
Those files are confidential.
这些资料是保密的
We got a warrant.
我们有搜查证
Okay, so I was there.
好吧 我是在那儿
Sometimes I come in early to work the foreign markets.
有时我早早上班处理国外市场
But I never saw Toby. It was just me.
但我没看到托比 只有我自己
Let me get this straight.
我来捋顺一下
So it was just you and Toby there but you never saw him?
那里只有你和托比 你却没看到他
You're actually gonna go with that story?
你真要这么往下编
You caught Toby stealing cash from your boss
你抓到托比偷你老板的钱
and you smashed his head into the desk.
就按着他的头往桌上砸
Wait, so now you're saying I killed the guy
等等 你是说我因为
because he was stealing someone else's money?
他偷别人的钱而杀他
That's right. Because of your famous temper.
没错 你的臭脾气是出了名的
But then again, this wasn't about the-the money.
但是 这次也不是为了钱
It was all about the team, right?
是为了团队 对吧
I want a lawyer.
我要求律师
I'm done talking.
我说完了
There's blood on the stone, Booth.
石头上有血迹 布斯
Look at that. You don't have to say a word.
看哪 你不用说什么
'Cause we have all the evidence we need
该有的证据我们都有了
right there.
就在那儿
You chipped your ring while you were assaulting him.
你攻击他的时候刮到了戒指
It lodged in his skull.
碎片留在了他的头骨里
Y-You don't understand. I didn't...
你们不懂 我不
I didn't mean to kill him.
我本不想杀他的
It was... it was an accident.
那是场意外
You smashed Toby's head into the desk nine times.
你把托比的头往桌上撞了九次
I was just trying to teach him a lesson.
我只想教训教训他
I mean, without loyalty, we're nothing. Right?
没了忠诚 我们一无是处 对吧
Booth told me I could find you here.
布斯告诉我在这能找到你
Dr. Brennan. Just saw the news.
布纳恩博士 刚看到新闻
You two got a nice shout-out for busting the head of Horizon.
你俩突击搜查地平线老大赢得一片喝彩
And the murderer.
还有杀人凶手
I imagine you would like to be receiving those accolades.
我想你会高兴其中有你的功劳
Booth told you what I did, huh?
布斯告诉你我做的事了 对吧
Yes.
是的
And about your father.
还有你父亲的事
Yeah, that's my problem.
那是我的问题
You know, you don't have to...
你不用...
I know.
我懂
My father was a criminal, too.
我父亲以前也犯过罪
I was 15 when I was abandoned.
我被遗弃的时候才15岁
I-I was angry for years.
我过去愤怒了很多年
How did you...
那你是怎么
get over it?
克服它的
I didn't.
我没有
So this isn't a comforting talk.
所以你不是在安慰我
No.
不是
The pain is always there.
伤痛一直都在
The challenge is to not try to make it go away.
困难的是不要试图摆脱它
This is really not comforting.
你真的不是在安慰我啊
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表