Don't get up.
别起来
Just stay right there.
在那坐好
What do you think?
你怎么看
Guy's not a killer.
这家伙不是杀人犯
Seemed kind of crazy though.
不过他真的有点疯
Look, get DCPD on the line
联♥系♥一下华盛顿警局
and follow up on his story, all right?
确认一下他的话 好吗
Where are you going?
你去哪
Yeah, I got to take care of business.
我得去处理点事
Well, you need backup?
你需要后援吗
Not this time, all right?
这次不用
So I just talked to DCPD.
我刚联♥系♥了华盛顿警局
Turns out Scott Simon's story tracks.
斯科特·西蒙的故事有迹可循
There was a break-in?
确实有人闯入了他家
Well, he definitely reported one
他确实是报♥警♥称有人闯入
and even reported the cookie jar missing.
他甚至还报♥警♥称他丢了个饼干罐
So it looks like Scott isn't our guy.
所以说看来斯科特不是我们要找的人
Well, I may have something.
我可能有所发现
I've been wondering why the victim
我一直在琢磨为什么死者会
listed her entire collection for sale
在网上把她全部的收藏
online.
进行拍卖♥♥
Financial trouble?
经济上出问题了吗
Not that I could find.
我没有发现她有经济危机
But look at what I did find on her Facebook page.
但是看我在她的脸书主页上找到了什么
That's the victim,
左手边第五个
fifth from the left.
就是死者
This photo was posted from Orlando on the same day
这张照片是在奥兰多发的
that her entire jar collection was listed
而同一天 死者的整个饼干罐收藏
online from her home computer I.P. address.
被来自她家的IP地址放上了网
So you think someone else used her home computer
所以你认为当死者出门后
while she was out of town
有其他人使用她家的电脑
to sell her collection?
来卖♥♥她的收藏
And guess who was still living at home at the time.
猜猜当时还有谁住在家里
The daughter. I need to talk to
她女儿 我得再找
the victim's daughter again.
死者的女儿谈谈
One question, Agent Aubrey.
我想问你个问题 奥布里探员
Sure.
好
I called Booth to talk about the case.
我刚才给布斯打电♥话♥说案子的事
Uh, he didn't pick up.
但他没接电♥话♥
He said he had some business to take care of.
他说他有些事要处理
A meeting?
互诫会吗
Uh, he didn't say. I'm sorry.
他没说 抱歉
He-He's doing well though.
可他最近表现不错
Really.
真的
It works if you work it. See you next time.
只要努力就会见效 下次见
Hey, Booth. Yeah?
布斯 什么事
I thought you said you were gonna stand up tonight.
你不是说过你今晚会上去发言吗
So many people got up. I didn't want the meeting to run late.
已有很多人上去了 我不想把这拖到太晚结束
We're all friends here, Booth. We've all screwed up.
我们在场的人都是朋友 布斯 我们都搞砸了
Yeah, I get that. That's why I'm here.
我明白 所以我才到这来
You think if you don't talk, that means it didn't happen?
你以为你不说 就代表这件事没发生吗
Of course not.
当然不是
We need you to get it all out in the open.
我们需要你把一切都说出来
You need to tell us what you did.
你需要告诉我们你干了什么
Look, I got to go take care of something, all right?
我得去处理点事 好吗
I'll, uh... I'll see you next time.
我 我们下次见
No, I loved my mother. I would never hurt her.
不 我爱我母亲 我永远不会伤害她的
Trying to sell your mother's
把你母亲的饼干罐收藏都卖♥♥掉
cookie jar collection would hurt her big-time.
会非常非常伤她的心
But I didn't go through with it.
但我最终还是没下去手
Maybe you realized you'd get more from your mother's
也许你发觉你从你母亲的人寿险中的获益
life insurance than selling those cookie jars.
远比卖♥♥掉那些饼干罐大得多
I took it offline because it was the wrong thing to do.
我取消了拍卖♥♥是因为那么做是不对的
Right, because that would make you look like a good person
没错 因为这样在你杀你母亲之前
before you killed your mother.
就能显得像个好人一样
I am a good person.
我就是个好人
My dad left when I was little.
我小的时候我父亲就离开我们了
I barely remember him.
我都不怎么记得他
You know, and then my mom started collecting.
然后我妈就开始收藏饼干罐了
I just wanted to be as important to her as those damn jars were.
我只希望她能像在乎那些饼干罐一样在乎我
Why'd you change your mind?
你为什么改变主意了
'Cause I'm not a kid anymore.
因为我已经不是个孩子了
I mean, yeah, sure, sometimes I feel like one, but...
是 有时候我还觉得自己是个孩子 但是
I don't know.
我不知道
I realized it was time to move on.
我觉得是时候往前看了
I guess I realized I could love her
我想也许我意识到即使她无法爱我
even if she couldn't love me.
我仍然可以爱她吧
You know what? It...
你知道吗
It wasn't about your mother not loving you.
你妈妈不是不爱你
Did you realize that, um...
你知不知道
that she was shot in a mugging 20 years ago?
她20年前曾在一场劫案中中枪
Shot?
中枪
No.
我不知道
No, she never said anything about that.
她从来没提过这件事
The gunshot wound to her head would explain her obsession.
她头部受到的枪伤导致了她的收藏癖
It wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错
She was an addict.
她有收藏瘾
It had nothing to do with you.
这跟你没有关系
Ms. Warren, why didn't you note the small nick
沃伦女士 你为什么没有标记右侧锁骨上的
on the right clavicle?
这个小割痕
I must have missed it
我肯定是没看到
because it's obscured by the remodeled gunshot wound.
因为它被重塑后的枪伤挡住了
But that wound shows no remodeling.
但是那个伤痕没有重塑痕迹
It's perimortem.
这是死后造成的
Do you ever miss anything?
你漏掉过东西吗
Well, no one's perfect, Ms. Warren.
人无完人 沃伦女士
Very humble.
你很谦虚
But I come very close.
但我已经接近完美了
That wound appears to be connected
那个伤痕貌似跟
to this damage to the cranial vault.
颅顶的这个伤有关
Oh, before I forget, Ms. Warren,
趁我还记得 沃伦女士
I have something for you.
我有东西要给你
Uh, more Xrays? Yes.
还有X光片 是的
But this has nothing to do with the case.
但跟这个案子没关系
It's a bone scan.
这是骨扫描
In nuclear medicine,
在核医学中
the element technetium is
锝元素被注入病人体内
injected into patients to measure unusual bone rebuilding.
来检测异常的骨头结构
Uh, the short half-life of technetium makes it impossible
锝半衰期太过短暂以至于不可能
to gather a pure sample.
提取到纯的样本
Which is why I thought
所以我就想到了
this snapshot of technetium in action, while not as good
要捕捉正在起作用的锝元素 虽然不如
as an actual sample,
实际样本
could complement your periodic table collection.
但应该也可以补充你的元素周期表收藏了
I'm touched.
我好感动
Thank you.
谢谢
I realize how quickly relationships can change and...
我意识到人与人之间的关系变化得有多块
how important it is to value those we have right now.
也意识到珍惜我们现有的关系很重要
I guess...
我想
what I'm saying is...
我想要说的是
I know.
我明白
Back at ya.
我也有同感
Thanks.
谢谢
Um... could a diagonal blow
成对角线的一击
cause the impact evidence
会不会造成左侧额骨
on the left frontal bone and right clavicle?
和右侧锁骨上的撞击痕迹呢
Yes. Which means the murder weapon would have
会 也就是说凶器可能
had to slice through the subclavian artery.
割穿锁骨下动脉
Causing the victim to bleed to death.
使被害人失血过多而死亡
Uh, let's see.
来看看
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表