If you need to get that...
如果你要接电♥话♥...
I-I don't...
我不想接
Were you able to pinpoint time of death?
你能确认死亡时间吗
Behold the aquatic caddisfly larvae.
注意看这水生石蛾幼虫
Based on the stage of the case architecture,
根据它筑巢的程度
she was in the water for less than four days.
她在水里的时间不超过四天
Okay. Well, the victim's face
好吧 被害者的脸
is too badly abraded to do a reconstruction.
磨损得太严重了 不能进行面部重塑
I don't know what we're gonna do,
我不知道我们还能做什么
unless maybe you find an implant
除非我们找到有序列号♥的
that has a serial number on it or...
植入体 或者...
Or shirt.
或一件衬衫
Uh, sorry, Hodgins, I don't...
不好意思 哈金斯 我...
I don't see anything. Because there's nothing there.
我什么都没看到 因为现在什么都没有
You see, it's what used to be there.
你看 它原来是有字的
I think I understand.
我大概懂了
This polo shirt is pretty torn up,
这件马球衫被扯得七零八落的
but there used to be a logo stitched
但在胸前口袋的正上方
right above the breast pocket.
曾经缝了一个商标
Yeah. The thread is gone, but...
是啊 线已经没了 但
if I can connect the dots left behind by the embroidery,
如果我能把这块布上剩下的点连起来
then I might be able to recreate the monogram.
或许我能重现图案
You're a genius.
你是个天才
So how was your conversation with Brennan this morning?
你今天早上和布纳恩聊得怎么样
Sort of awful, actually.
说实话 不太好
She really misses Booth.
她真的很想布斯
He's got to be feeling the same way.
他肯定也是这样
Maybe she should just take him back.
或许她应该重新接纳他
If thugs showed up at our doorstep threatening me
如果有暴徒出现在我家门口威胁我
and Michael Vincent and it was your fault,
还有迈克尔·文森特 并且这是你的错
I would do a lot more than just kick you out of the house.
我绝对会做比把你踢出家门还要过分很多的事
But if he's feeling all alone, if he feels it's hopeless...
但如果他觉得自己很孤单 感到绝望...
Then he should fight.
那他更应该奋力争取
Isn't that what you'd do?
是你的话你会这么做吧
To the death.
我到死都不会放手
It's ready.
好了
Look at that.
看看这个
Thompson Hardware.
汤普森五金店
Okay. It is in Arlington-- run by Ted Thompson.
这家店位于阿灵顿 由泰德·汤普森经营
All right, I'll call Aubrey.
好的 我去打电♥话♥给奥布里
It always seemed like Booth and Brennan were so...
我一直觉得布斯和布纳恩很...
I don't know, so... solid, you know?
怎么说呢 牢不可破 你懂吧
That nothing was ever gonna tear them apart.
没有什么能把他们分开
Yeah. I know.
是啊 我懂
Do you think it's this?
你觉得是我们的工作吗
What we do?
是因为它吗
Is it eating away at all of us?
你觉得它在蚕食着我们所有人吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, maybe it is.
或许是这样吧
I love you, Angie.
我爱你 安琪
You should call Aubrey.
你该打电♥话♥给奥布里了
My God.
天啊
Leslie was my best employee.
莱斯利是我最好的员工
That explains why she didn't show up for her shift today.
怪不得今天她没来上班
When was the last time
你最后一次见到
that you saw Leslie Hodsoll, Mr. Thompson?
莱斯利· 霍德索尔是什么时候 汤普森先生
Friday night.
周五晚上
She closed up the register and then left, just like always.
就像往常一样 她关了收银机然后离开了
Can you think of anyone that might have had anything
你能不能想到是否有人会可能
against Leslie?
对莱斯利不利
No. Everyone liked her.
不可能 大家都喜欢她
I even tried promoting her to assistant manager,
我甚至试过升她做副经理
but she didn't want the responsibility.
但她拒绝了
Why's that?
为什么
Busy social life or...
她私生活很丰富还是...
She had a kid, um, that took up her time.
她有个孩子 这让她无暇顾及其他
A daughter. Courtney, I think.
是一个女孩 好像是叫考特尼
She was 20 or so.
二十岁左右
Two of them get along okay?
他们相处得好吗
I think so.
大概挺好
There was this one time though,
倒是有一次
about one month ago,
差不多一个月之前
I-I walked in on Leslie in the break room,
我撞见莱斯利在休息室
and-and she was in tears.
我看到她在哭
Turned out she was talking to her kid.
后来才知道她是在和她孩子打电♥话♥
Any idea what they were talking about?
你知道他们在说什么吗
Seemed like normal mother-daughter stuff, you know.
就是一些普通的母女之间的对话
"I told you why I can't be there,
"我告诉过你我为什么不能到场
but that doesn't mean I don't love you."
但这并不意味着我不爱你了"
Stuff like that.
之类的话
So you can't give me anything
所以在骨头清理完毕之前
until the bones are completely clean?
你什么线索都不能给我
Yup, that's how it works. Any reason you're so impatient?
没错 就是这样 你为什么这么没耐心
Well, truth, justice; might as well throw in
探寻真理 伸张正义 也许
the American way while I'm at it.
顺便捎上我们美国人都急躁这个理由吧
So you're faster than a locomotive?
所以你比火车还快咯
You know, girls don't like that.
你知道吗 这样可不吸引姑娘
Tough crowd.
你们姑娘真难对付
Agent Aubrey,
奥布里探员
what brings you to the lab?
什么风把你吹到我们实验室来了
Just, uh, following up on the case.
我只是在跟进这个案子的后续
And you couldn't do that over the phone?
你就不能打电♥话♥吗
What can I say? I'm an in-person kind of guy.
怎么说呢 我比较喜欢面对面交流
Me, too. You know, I would way rather
我也是 你知道吗 比起看电影
go see a play than watch a movie.
我更宁愿去看戏剧
Right? It's all about being in the moment.
对吧 就是要在那个当下感受气氛
Totally.
没错
What?
怎么了
Okay, then, since you have such an intense interest in the case,
既然你对这起案件表现出了极大的热情
tox results came back suggesting poisoning.
我告诉你 毒药检验结果显示被害者中毒了
There are traces of lead,
在被害者体内发现了铅
cadmium, arsenic, chromium, selenium,
镉 砷 铬 硒的痕迹
even low levels of uranium radiation.
甚至还有少量的铀辐射
Well, that's strange though,
这可真奇怪啊
since there weren't any metaphyseal bands
在被害者的长骨上
on the victim's long bones. Meaning?
并没有发现干骺带 什么意思
The victim could have been poisoned over a long period of time.
被害者可能长♥期♥被投毒
So whoever was poisoning her must have been close to her.
这么说对她下毒的一定是她亲近的人
I'm gonna go tell Booth.
我会告诉布斯的
In person.
面对面地
Later, Superman.
一会儿见 超人
Long story.
说来话长
There you are.
你在这里啊
I've been looking all over for you.
我到处在找你
Sorry. I had some calls I had to make.
抱歉 我得打几个电♥话♥
You okay? 'Cause to be honest,
你还好吗 说实话
you got me and the squints kind of worried here.
我和斜眼小分队的成员都挺担心你的
Why? Did Bones call you or something?
为什么 骨头给你打电♥话♥了吗还是什么
No, we're just all concerned because
不 只是由于一些难以言语的理由
for some crazy reason we care about you.
我们很关心你 所以我们比较担心
Okay, well, maybe you should be more concerned
好吧 你还不如担心一下我们到现在
that we don't have a motive or a suspect.
都没找到犯罪动机或是嫌犯
Well, we do now.
我们现在有了啊
Okay? Cam found signs of poisoning,
凯找到了毒药的痕迹
which takes a long time to manifest,
而这种毒药要很长时间才会发作
meaning whoever did this had access to Leslie
所以不管是谁对莱斯利下的手
over a number of years.
他在她身边已经好几年了
Victim's 20-year-old daughter, Courtney, still lives with her?
死者二十岁的女儿考特尼 还跟她住在一起吗
Millenials.
啃老族啊
Something doesn't make sense here.
这说不通啊
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表