What are we missing?
我们漏了什么呢
Bones.
骨头
Wait a second. Bones, wake up.
等一下 骨头 醒醒
What is it? Wh-What's wrong?
那是什么 哪里出错了
Wake up, listen.
醒醒 听我说
Uh... there's a pattern.
有个模式
The dates that the victims died.
受害人被杀的日期
I can't believe I didn't see this.
我简直无法相信 我竟没注意到这个
It was right in front of me. WhWhat pattern?
这就摆在我面前呢 什么模式
Look, the killer hasn't gone more than three or four months
听着 凶手还从未连续三四个月
without killing someone.
都不杀一个人
Sweets used to say
斯维斯以前说过
that serial killers are compulsive by nature.
连环杀手天然地有强迫症
They can't stop. Right,
他们不会停止的 对
so and if Rockwell's been in jail
所以如果洛克威尔在监狱里
for more than seven months-- I mean,
呆了七个月以上 我是说
if the real killer is still out there...
如果真凶还在逍遥法外
He must have killed someone in the last few months.
最近几个月里 他肯定又杀了人
There has to be another body out there, Bones.
一定还有尸体没被发现 骨头
There just has to be.
一定还有的
So we have to get into the head of the killer,
我们必须进入凶手的脑子里
so I did some research on the history
所以我对斯克维尔钢铁厂
of the Scovell Iron Works factory.
工厂的历史做了一些研究
Now, it turns out that land belonged
原来那块地在十八世纪
to a monastery in the 1700s.
属于一个修道院
So the factory was built on holy land.
所以厂房♥是在圣地上建起来的
Given the ritualistic nature of the killings,
鉴于这些凶案的仪式性
that can't be a coincidence.
这不可能是巧合
Yeah, exactly. Which means the killer would
没错 正是如此 这就说明凶手
want his new hideaway to be on holy ground.
凶手希望把自己的新隐蔽处定在圣地上
Well, this is a map of all of the religious ground
这是一张地图 标出了三州交界处
in the tri-state area.
所有的宗教领土
That's a lot of ground to cover.
这个土地范围太广了
Yeah, but we know he needs his privacy, right?
是的 但我们知道他需要隐蔽 对吧
So we can rule out any active churches,
所以我们可以排除所有还在使用的教堂
mosques, synagogues.
清♥真♥寺 和犹太教堂
So that narrows us down to 42 locations.
这样就把范围缩小到了42个地点
42. Well, that's a start,
还有42个 已经不错了
Dr. Hodgins.
哈金斯博士
Send everything you have over to the FBI.
把你找到的线索都发给联调局
I want us all working on this.
我要我们大家一起来找
Well, it looks like you haven't moved in quite a while.
看起来你好半天都没动过了
Have they found a new victim yet?
他们找到新的受害人了吗
Angela's working with the FBI
安琪拉正在跟联调局合作
to try to narrow down a possible location.
试图将可能的地点缩小范围
And Booth is trying Rockwell one more time.
布斯还要再试着跟洛克威尔谈一次
And I brought you breakfast.
还有我给你带了早餐
Oh, thank you, I'm not hungry. Maybe you're not,
谢谢 我不饿 也许你是不饿
but that little person inside must be starving.
但你肚子里的小家伙肯定已经很饿了
It's an eggless tofu omelet.
这是个没加鸡蛋的豆腐卷
Booth said it's your favorite,
布斯说你最爱吃这个
which is upsetting, but eat, please.
真是令人沮丧的口味 但你还是吃点吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Have you found anything yet?
你找到什么了吗
No.
没有
No, I-I pride myself on my thoroughness
没有 我一向为自己的全面细致
and not making mistakes,
以及不犯错误而自豪
and yet I've made a mistake.
但我现在却犯了一个错
All the evidence pointed to Rockwell,
所有证据都指向洛克威尔
including the knife they found in his car.
包括他们在他车里找到的小刀
This isn't your fault.
这不是你的错
Of course it is.
当然是我的错
It's my work that put him on death row.
是我的调查使得他被判死刑的
The only person responsible is the bastard
唯一应当负责的人是那个杀了四个人
who killed those four men and framed Rockwell.
然后嫁祸给洛克威尔的混账
I wish I could believe that.
我希望我也能这样想
I think we did it. We found a location
我想我们成功了 我们找到了一个地点
that might give us a new victim.
或许能让我们找到新的受害人
Aubrey and Caroline are on their way
奥布里和卡罗琳正赶去
to the judge right now to get a warrant.
找法官要一份搜查令的路上
See?
看到了吗
We will solve this case, Dr. Brennan.
我们会解决这个案子的 布纳恩博士
Yes.
是的
But my fear is that when we do,
但我担心的是 当我们解决的时候
Rockwell will already be dead.
洛克威尔说不定已经死了
You can sit.
你们可以坐下
No, we can't, cherie.
不 我们不能坐下 亲爱的
C-Can you try the judge again?
你能再给法官打个电♥话♥吗
We really need that warrant.
我们真的很需要那份搜查令
She is probably in the parking structure.
她很可能正在停车场
There's no cell service there.
那里没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
It won't hurt your fingers
反正按一下那几个键
to push those little buttons and try.
拨个电♥话♥ 你的手指又不会断掉
Look, we find a location, yet?
听着 我们找到一个地点吗
This kid here has a good brain stuck
这孩子可爱的小脑瓜里
in that cute head of his.
藏着不少智慧呢
Okay, so we needed to find a place
好吧 我们需要找到一个地方
that was remote, abandoned and holy.
而且它偏远荒凉又神圣
This abandoned water treatment plant was built on land
这个废弃水处理工厂所在的位置
that belonged to the Kiskiack tribe.
曾属于齐思琪艾克部落
It's on holy ground.
是神圣的土地
And at a treatment plant, they purify water...
而且作为水处理工厂 他们净水
Guy's a religious nut-- okay, so the deaths
凶手是个宗教迷 所以凶杀
and the burning after is just some kind of a purification.
和事后的焚烧都是某种形式的净化
You got it, cher. Couldn't you just eat him up?
你懂了 亲爱的 他是不是可爱极了
Oh, God.
天啊
What now? Search warrant, Your Honor.
又怎么了 搜查证 法官阁下
All right, let me get a coffee,
让我先喝杯咖啡
and then we'll talk. No, no time.
然后再谈 不行 没时间了
N-n-no, l-listen to me for a second.
不 不 听我说
Bones, all right, listen, it's not safe for you to be here.
骨头 听我说 你来这儿不安全
I don't know, they kicked us out
不知道 我们也被踢出来了
because they smelled some kind of fumes.
因为他们闻到某种烟尘了
All right, I'll tell you what.
好吧 向你保证
I'll get all the information to you
一有发现
as soon as I find things out. Thanks. Bye.
就把全部情况都告诉你 再见
So we found the victim
找到受害者
in a barrel of ammonia inside the facility.
在建筑物里的一个氨水桶里
Ammonia's one of the chemicals they use to purify water.
氨水是一种用于净水的化学药品
Also good for dissolving tissue
拿来分解人体组织也不错
if used in a high enough concentration.
只要浓度够高
Wow, I could make you an honorary squint.
真该颁你个荣誉斜眼
Listen, before they rushed us out of there,
听着 被赶出来之前
we also found a worktable with large dried blood stains.
我们还找到一个工作台 上面有大♥片♥血迹
Victim was probably bled like the others.
这个被害人应该也是流血致死
All right, well, we'll know for sure
好的 等检查完遗骸
when we're done examining the remains.
就都清楚了
I got to get back under the tent.
我要回帐篷去了
Well, I got to get back into the plant.
我也要进厂
There's got to be evidence in there
里面还有证物
that needs to be secured.
得有人看守
We'll take care of it. Guys, you don't understand.
会照看好的 伙计们 你们没搞清楚
One false move in there, one mistake,
稍有差池 哪怕一点
and any moisture on your body could react with the ammonia
你体内的水分就可能跟氨气相作用
and burn you from the inside out.
然后从内到外烧起来
I'll stay out here, no problems.
我就待在这儿 没问题
Don't have the suit, gonna stay right here, right?
没有工作服 就在外面待着
Sir, this was found
长官 发现这个
hanging from a pipe inside the plant.
挂在工厂的水管上
There you go, it's a piece of tattooed skin
看看 这片皮肤上面有纹身
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表