or even executed.
甚至被处决
If you were with him,
如果你跟他一起去
you would have been in danger, too.
那你也就会有危险了
He knew that.
他知道这点
Thanks for...
谢谢你
not holding back.
直言不讳
Arastoo loves you, Cam.
阿♥拉♥斯图爱你 凯
Whether or not you marry him.
不管你嫁不嫁给他
That's why he didn't want you to...
所以他不想让你...
go with him.
跟他一起去
I would have done the same thing.
要是我 我也会这么做
So would I.
我也是
Then you should feel better.
那你应该感觉好多了吧
I do. Yes.
确实好多了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Dr. Brennan asked me to take another look at the X-rays of the skull.
布纳恩博士让我重新用X光扫描下头骨
I think I might have found something.
我觉得我好像有新发现
Now, it's pretty small, but there appears to be
虽然非常小 但鼓室乳突上
evidence of hemorrhagic staining on the tympanomastoid.
显示有出血性染色的迹象
Maybe you could swab it. Yeah.
也许你可以擦一下检测下 好的
It's the ear canal, right? Well, technically,
是耳道那里对吧 严格来说
it's the bone surrounding it.
是那周围的骨头
But you know what the strange thing is?
但你知道奇怪的是什么吗
Chili showed no sign of cerebrovascular trauma.
奇利并无脑血管损伤迹象
Without that,
没有这损伤
hemorrhagic staining to the tympanomastoid
鼓室乳突上的出血性染色
could only mean one thing.
只意味着一件事
Chili drowned.
奇利是被淹死的
That would explain why we missed it before.
这也就解释了为什么之前我们没查到
Forensically, drowning has no diagnostic features.
法医检查中 淹死没有诊断特征
And Chili's lung tissue was too damaged by the corrosives
而且奇利的肺组织被腐蚀液体严重损坏了
to show evidence of excessive fluid.
从而没有过度充水的迹象
Plus...
此外
this crescent-shaped bruise to the occipital
枕骨上的这个月牙形瘀伤
is the same size and shape of a sink faucet.
和水龙头的大小形状一致
If Chili was killed at the diner,
如果奇利是在餐馆里被杀的
then the particulates and missing fragment
那头骨微粒和缺失的碎片
may still be in the drain catch.
可能还残留在排水塞上
So, according to Chili's injuries,
从奇利的伤来看
the killer pushed him against the edge of the sink,
凶手把他推到了水槽边缘
causing the line of fractures along the lower ribs.
导致他下肋处的骨折
Then, when Chili tried to raise his head to gasp for air,
然后当奇利想要抬头呼吸的时候
he banged his head on the faucet, bruising his occipital.
头敲到了水龙头 造成枕骨挫伤
If that graphic is accurate,
如果这模拟图像准确
the faucet at the diner looks too small
餐馆里的水龙头太小了
to have left that mark on his head.
没法造成他头骨上的痕迹
Yeah, you're right.
你说得没错
Well, I reexamined Chili's lung tissue,
我重检了奇利的肺组织
and I found evidence of glycerin, sodium sulfate,
发现了甘油 硫酸钠
hydrolyzed vegetable protein...
水解植物蛋白
Aren't those ingredients common
这些成分不是和
in the types of drain cleaner used to decompose the body?
分解尸体的通渠水成分一样吗
That's what I assumed, until I discovered
我原本也是这么想的 但后来
the presence of aloe vera and coconut oil.
我发现了芦荟和椰油残留物
Wait, that sounds more like soap.
等等 听起来像是香皂的成分
Yeah. It does.
没错 的确是
Which would explain the foreign epithelial cells
这就解释了我发现的非死者本人的
I found that weren't a match for Chili's.
上皮细胞
Pull up the Web site of the motel Chili was staying at.
打开奇利住的那间汽车旅馆的网站
There's got to be pictures of the rooms.
上面一定有房♥间的照片
Okay, here, let's take a look at the bathtub.
好 找到了 看看那个浴缸
Now, without exact measurements, it's hard to be certain,
没有精确的测量 很难说得准
but the bruise on Chili's skull
但奇利头盖骨上的创伤
seems to be a match to that faucet.
看起来和那个水龙头的形状一致
And I'm guessing his rib fractures line up, too.
我猜他的肋骨骨折伤势也相符
Sure looks like it. Wait a minute.
看起来的确如此 等等
But I thought the FBI combed through Chili's room
我以为联调局已经检查过奇利住的房♥间
and found no evidence of foul play.
并没发现打斗的痕迹
But the entire crew was staying at that motel.
但整个剧组当时都住在那间旅馆
Chili could have been killed in someone else's room.
奇利可能是在另一个人的房♥间被杀害的
So, what was it, Kenneth? I mean,
说说是怎么回事 肯尼斯
you couldn't watch Chili destroy his body
你看不下去奇利
with all the drinking,
抽烟酗酒
the smoking and the junk food?
暴食垃圾食品自毁身体了吗
What Chili did with his personal life was none of my business.
奇利的私人生活和我没关系
Except that it was because-- you know why? Your mother is in
但是有关系 知道为什么吗 你母亲
the hospital right now dying of kidney failure.
现在因为肾衰竭在医院里奄奄一息
Records show that she spent
有记录显示她
two years on the transplant list
在肾移植等候名单上等了两年
waiting for a kidney that never showed up.
一直没有等到肾源
What, and Chili just walks in
然而奇利这个家伙
and gets two organ transplants
成功做了两个器♥官♥移♥植♥手术
and he still abuses himself?
却仍然在糟蹋自己的身体
It was like him giving your mother the finger.
感觉就像他在向你母亲竖中指吧
We found a fragment
我们在你房♥间的
of Chili's skull inside your bathtub drain.
浴缸排水管中发现了奇利的头盖骨碎片
And we found your epithelial cells inside Chili's lungs.
我们还在奇利的肺部发现了你的上皮细胞
We know you did it, man.
我们知道是你干的
I didn't mean to kill him.
我不是有意要杀他
I swear.
我发誓
He shows up drunk.
他醉醺醺地来我屋里
I'm in the bath.
我当时在泡澡
He's screaming about how I couldn't score
他嚷嚷着说我没帮他
any crank for him.
弄到毒品
And then he starts ransacking
然后他开始在我的浴室
my bathroom, looking for pills.
乱翻 想找药丸
The guy was so drunk, he slips on the wet floor
那家伙醉得太厉害 他在湿地板上滑倒
and hits his head on the toilet.
头撞到了马桶
That would explain the trauma
那就解释了
to the temporal and parietal bones.
颞骨和顶骨受到的创伤
Yeah, but that only made him crazier.
但那只让他更加疯狂
Then he starts swinging at me.
然后他开始打我
I... I-I couldn't take it anymore.
我...我实在受不了了
I held him underwater to shut him up.
我把他压在水里 好让他闭嘴
Then you just dumped the body and went to go see your mom.
然后你把他抛尸野外 就去看你母亲了
Yeah.
是的
I didn't know what else to do.
我不知道还有什么其他办法
Wow, this place is packed.
这地方生意真好
Probably because of
估计是因为
all the publicity from our case.
我们的案子带来的曝光率吧
There's Frankie right over there.
弗兰基在那呢
Hey, my three favorite customers.
你们好啊 我最爱的三个客人
I saved your table for you.
我给你们留了张桌子
Look at that, huh? You sure you're not still mad at us?
瞧瞧 你确定不生我们的气了吗
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
Business is better than ever. Enjoy.
生意比任何时候都好 慢慢享用
Thanks.
谢谢
Can we sing Daddy the song while we wait?
我们可以边等边给爸爸唱那首歌♥吗
Whoa. What, here?
什么 在这里吗
Wait a second. What song?
等等 什么歌♥
"The Bone Song." The real one. "The Bone Song"?
真正的《骨头之歌♥》 《骨头之歌♥》
Wait a second. You didn't butcher the song, did you?
等一下 你不是把那首儿歌♥糟蹋了吧
Songs shouldn't be dumbed down for children, Booth.
歌♥曲不应该为孩子们而变得愚蠢 布斯
Okay.
好吧
One, two, three...
1 2 3
**The tibia, fibula, femur and patella*
*胫骨 腓骨 股骨 膝盖骨
**If the shoe fits your metatarsals*
*要是鞋子适合你的跖骨
**Then you might be Cinderella*
*你可能就是灰姑娘
**So get off your sacrum*
*那快抬起骶骨
**Get off your coccyx*
*翘起尾骨
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表