From the look of his musculature, I'd say both.
从他的肌肉组织来看 这两点应该都是原因
I don't think our victim got outside much.
我觉得死者应该不怎么出门
A shutin. Or someone held him captive.
宅男 或者是被人绑♥架♥了
I spent all night going over the Pelant files.
我一整晚都在研究普朗特的案卷
I can't believe this guy stalked your family for three years.
简直不敢相信他竟然跟踪你们家三年了
I can't believe somebody wants to keep this guy's memory alive.
我不敢相信有人竟然想留住他的回忆
Are you sure you're up for dealing with Pelant again?
你确定你可以再面对一次普朗特吗
I got a job to do, Aubrey. Let's not make it
这是我的工作 奥布里 别把这事
more complicated, all right? I'm just saying,
搞得太复杂行不行 我就这么说一下
I can take the lead on this if it hits too close to home.
如果这案子和你牵连太大 我可以接下担子
You know, you and Dr. B just got back together.
你也知道你和B博士刚刚才重归于好
And I really, really appreciate that, but, you know,
我真的真的很感谢你 但你要知道
if someone's coming after me and my family,
如果有人要伤害我的家人
I'm the guy who's gonna take him out.
我一定要亲手把他抓起来
Seeley Booth. It does a body good to see you bright-eyed,
瑟雷·布斯 看到你小眼发亮机警灵敏
bushy-tailed and back in the peak of health again.
恢复健康 我真是身心愉悦啊
Good to see you, too, Caroline.
我也很高兴见到你 卡罗琳
Now, how about you gentlemen walk me through what you have.
现在 不如你们给我理一理案情吧
Well, it was a warning, the kind that Pelant used to give.
这是个警告 就像普朗特以前那样
Remember that guy?
还记得这家伙吗
A warning about what, and to who, cher?
针对什么事和针对谁的警告 亲爱的
Could be as simple as money.
可能只是想要钱这么简单
Hodgins' money was never recovered.
哈金斯的钱到目前为止都没有找回来
$4.6 billion.
四十六亿美元
That's a lot of cash that people would kill for.
为了得到这么多钱 人们是不惜杀人的
You get an I.D. yet?
你知道死者身份了吗
Aren't you supposed to be packing?
你不是应该在理东西吗
He won't finish it until we solve this case.
我们不把案子解决了他是不会好好理东西的
Our flight's not until next week.
我们要下周才飞呢
Okay, then I'll take what I can get.
既然这样 我就不客气了
Have you found any probative particulates?
你找到可供检验的微粒了吗
Nice alliteration.
这头韵押得不错
Well, just traces of gluten, cheese and tomato.
我只发现了谷蛋白 芝士 还有番茄的残留
Pizza?
披萨吗
Yeah. Yeah, so we know what he liked to eat,
是啊 我们知道了他喜欢吃什么
just not where he was killed or how.
但不知道他是在哪如何被杀的
Okay, got a match.
好了 找到了
Franklin Holt.
富兰克林·霍尔特
Independent computer consultant.
独♥立♥电脑顾问
Computers and Pelant. I don't like this.
电脑再加上普朗特 我不喜欢这个组合
Still can't believe you used to do this with Dr. Brennan.
我还是不敢相信你以前会带布纳恩博士一起来
It's so dangerous. Bones isn't afraid of anything,
这太危险了 骨头什么都不怕
you know, but now that she's pregnant...
但她现在怀孕了...
Didn't the landlord say that Holt lived alone?
房♥东不是说霍尔特一个人住吗
She did.
她是这么说的
There's blood on the wall, Booth, and a woman inside.
墙上有血迹 布斯 有个女人在里面
That's a lot of blood.
这些血可真不少
FBI. Come out with your hands up.
联邦调查局 举手出来
All right, let's go. Get up. Up you go. Huh? Sit.
好了 我们走 起来 走起来 坐下
What part of "FBI" Did you not understand?
"联邦调查局"五个字你听不懂吗
You see that? FBI.
看到没有 联邦调查局
Anyone can say "FBI."
谁都能声称自己是"联邦调查局"
What are you doing here? Looking for Franklin.
你在这里做什么 我在找富兰克林
And then I saw the blood. I was calling 911.
我看到了血迹 我刚才在报♥警♥
What happened to him? Where is he?
他出什么事了 他在哪里
First of all, who the hell are you? Leelah.
你先回答我 你到底是谁 莉娜
Leelah Strawn.
莉娜·斯特朗
Franklin and me were going out,
我和富兰克林在约会
and I didn't hear from him for a couple of days,
但他好几天都没和我联♥系♥了
so I-I came over.
我就过来看看
What happened?
发生什么事了
He's been murdered.
他被人谋杀了
Franklin? Yeah.
富兰克林吗 是的
Oh, God. So, uh,
天啊 话说
did he have any threats against him recently?
最近有人威胁过他吗
Franklin?
富兰克林吗
Not-not that he told me.
他...他没和我提过
I mean, he barely saw anyone.
他都不怎么和人接触
He was an I.T. guy, but he did everything from here.
他是技术人员 他就在这里工作
I'll call the squints.
我打电♥话♥通知斜眼小分队
Need to sweep the house for evidence.
要搜查这个房♥子 寻找证物
Well, I was right about the pizza.
披萨 被我说中了
Well, Booth said there was a struggle.
布斯说这里发生过厮打
He was clearly right about that.
很明显 他是对的
Well, there's blood and tissue all over the room, so I concur.
我也同意 血和组织溅得到处都是
Every hard drive is gone, and there are no thumb drives
硬盘全都不见了 我也没看到优盘
or SD cards either. He was cleaned out.
或是存储卡 有人把他的东西都拿走了
So he must have been killed for information on these computers.
他一定是因为电脑上存储的信息被杀的
What should we take back to the lab, Dr. Saroyan?
瑟罗博士 我们应该把什么带回实验室
Everything.
全部带回去
Look, I d-- I don't know about all this, okay?
听着 我...我什么都不知道 好吗
Franklin and me--we met online
我和富兰克林是在网上认识的
because we both liked Call of Duty.
我们都喜欢玩《使命召唤》
We'd get together at his place, order pizza,
我们经常在他那里消磨时间 叫点披萨
play and... hook up.
玩游戏 还会...亲热亲热
He ever mention someone named Pelant?
他有没有提过一个叫"普朗特"的人
Is that the guy at that investment place?
是不是那个在投资公♥司♥的男的
What investment place?
什么投资公♥司♥
Kevin Dunlop Investments, I think it was called.
好像是叫 凯文·邓禄普投资公♥司♥
The I.T. guy there-- Franklin had him fired,
那边有个技术人员 富兰克林害他被炒了
so he kept threatening him online.
那个人一直在网上威胁他
But threats like that, they're usually just noise, right?
但这种威胁 一般只是虚张声势 对吧
Maybe not this time.
或许这次不是
I thought you were coming home for dinner.
我还以为你会回家吃饭
Well, I left work.
我下了班
I... You know, I had to get out and, uh, go for a walk.
我...我想出去 散散心
I just... I lost track of time.
我只是...忘了时间了
The case?
因为这个案子
Yeah. Yup.
是的 是的
I heard the girlfriend was right.
我听说他的女朋友说的是实话
The victim was brought in to Dunlop Investments
被害人受邀去邓禄普投资公♥司♥
to check out the computer security.
检查他们的计算机安全
Yeah, he found a lot of holes in the system,
是的 他找到了很多系统漏洞
so Dunlop ended up firing the head of security,
最后邓禄普公♥司♥开除了他们的安全主管
Owen Ellickson.
欧文·埃里克森
Listen, Bones, I got to...
听着 骨头 我得...
We have to talk.
我们得谈谈
I-I just feel like...
我...我只是觉得
Look, I know that we're in the middle of a case here
听着 我知道我们正在调查案件
and everything, but what you were saying earlier...
诸如此类的 但你之前说的话...
I just, uh...
我只是...
It's right.
你说的是对的
I'm...
我...
This is my last case.
这会是我最后一个案子
Are you sure, Booth? Yeah.
你确定吗 布斯 是的
You know what? I made some really bad choices recently,
你知道吗 最近我真的做错了很多事
but this one feels really good.
但这件事我觉得很好
It just feels right.
我觉得它是正确的选择
You could take the job at the NSA
你可以在国♥家♥安♥全♥局工作
and I could take over the department at Fulton.
我也可以接管富尔顿那边的部门
They'd give me unlimited funds.
他们会源源不断给我资金
Or we could just have a baby and live our lives
或者我们也能生个孩子 过我们自己的生活
and be happy.
幸福快乐
That sounds so good. Right?
这听上去太美好了 对吧
But I don't want you to do anything that you don't...
但我不希望你勉强自己做你不...
No, I want to, I do.
不 我希望这样 真的
It's Aubrey.
是奥布里的电♥话♥
Yeah?
怎么了
Right, okay.
是啊 好的
Got it. He found Ellickson.
知道了 他找到埃里克森了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表