Thank you. Oh, man...
谢谢 天呐
there's one still inside.
里面还有一只
Oh, God... and he's eating...
天呐 他在吃...
He's eating, oh, man.
他在吃呢 天呐
Yeah. It's a fun job, right?
有趣的工作 对吗
On the lower thoracic and lumbar vertebrae,
胸廓下段和腰椎
I'm seeing numerous osteophytes.
能看到很多骨刺
A common skeletal injury for the morbidly obese.
病态肥胖患者常见的骨骼损伤
Note the perimortem fractures to the nasal bones.
记录鼻骨有多处死前骨折
And also the anterior dentition,
还有齿列前部
the upper left central incisor
中切牙左上角
and the lateral incisor.
和侧切牙
That would suggest a hard blow
那表明死者曾遭受重击
from a right-handed assailant.
施暴者惯用右手
But not hard enough to be fatal.
但还没重到一击致命
Before we continue,
在我们继续开始前
I would like to offer my condolences.
我想致以我的哀思
Dr. Sweets was a good man.
斯维斯医生是个好人
Yes, he was.
是的 他是个好人
He was a very good man.
他人特别好
Colleagues can be like family.
同事们可以跟家人一样
I had an assistant in Habana,
我以前在哈瓦那有个助手
and like Sweets, he was like a brother.
跟斯维斯一样 他就像我的兄弟
Guys, can we please not talk about Sweets right now?
伙计们 我们现在能否不要谈论斯维斯
If we do, we're going to start crying
再说下去 大家都会哭起来
and contaminate the evidence.
污染证据
Booth thinks it's odd,
布斯觉得这很奇怪
but I find relief when analyzing decomposed remains.
但我分♥析♥腐烂的残骸时可以减轻痛苦
Yes, Booth is correct.
没错 布斯说得对
All right, my sartorial work is finished.
好了 裁缝工作完成了
This guy is ready to go freestyle.
这家伙可以脱裤子了
Discoloration to the scrotum.
阴囊变色了
Likely from trauma.
可能是外伤弄的
Looks like our killer fought dirty.
看来凶手打架很下流
Ms. Montenegro,
马尼古女士
it is so good to see you again.
很高兴再见到你
You too, Rodolfo.
我也是 鲁道夫
What?
怎么了
He's eye candy. Just deal with it.
他很养眼 习惯就好
Are you here just to gawk
你过来只是为了呆呆地看着
or did you finish your reconstruction?
还是你已经重建完了
Uh, well, the skull was relatively unscathed,
相对来说 颅骨未受损伤
but before I add dimension to the face,
但在建立面部三维图像前
I do need an estimate of the victim's weight.
我需要死者体重的估算值
Based on the measurement of the bi-iliac breadth,
根据测量双侧髂骨
as well as the femoral head,
和股骨头之间的宽度
I'd say 136 kilograms.
要我说死者有136公斤
So... factoring in the weight...
把体重因素计算在内
Oh, no.
不
It's that guy.
是他
The blowhard.
那个吹牛大家
Is "blowhard" some kind of a job?
"吹牛大家"是某种职业吗
He was a talk radio host
他是一个电台嘉宾热♥线♥的主持人
who was ignorant and angry.
愚昧又易怒
It's a lethal combination.
真是致命的组合
Well, it certainly was for him.
对他来说肯定致命
Hutch Whitehouse? He's the victim?
哈奇·怀特豪斯 死者是他吗
Yeah, do you know him?
是的 你知道他吗
Yeah. His fans are called Hutchheads.
当然了 他的粉丝群被叫做哈奇粉
He's, like, a big-time conservative talk show host.
他是个一流的保守派脱口秀主持人
Went to UVA before dropping out
从弗吉尼亚大学辍学后
to become a top 40 DJ.
成为排名前四十的播音员
Now he's a right-wing icon,
他现在是右♥派♥代表性人物
syndicated nationwide to the tune of $10 million a year.
每年给国内电视台卖♥♥节目能收入一千万美元
He's pro-guns, pro-capital punishment,
他支持枪♥支♥合法化 支持死刑
pro-vouchers, anti-immigrant, anti-choice,
支持凭单 反对移♥民♥ 反堕胎
anti... Wow. You really know your Hutch.
反对 你还真了解哈奇
Nah, I just did a background check online.
不 我只是在网上做了背景调查
I really want on this case.
我真的很想参与这个案子
Why, because it's a high profile case?
为什么 因为这案子备受关注吗
Yeah. And because he almost made me throw up.
是啊 还因为他差点让我吐了
His remains.
他的残骸
Aubrey, just put the football down and go back to your desk.
奥布里 把橄榄球放下 回你的桌位去
And, uh, one more thing.
还有件事
Uh, his wife of 15 years,
他结婚15年的妻子
Miriam, is waiting in the conference room.
米里亚姆 在会议室等着呢
Okay, all right, you know what? I'll go talk to her,
好的 这样吧 我去跟她谈
you hold on to that.
你拿着这个
I could come, too. Nope, nope. I'm fine.
我可以一起去 不用 我去就行
Are you sure? You handpicked me, remember?
你确定吗 你亲自选了我 还记得吗
And Sweets agreed that... Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second.
斯维斯也同意 等等
Okay, I picked you to work for me, okay?
我选你是为了替我♥干♥活 好吗
Not to be my partner. Let's not get that confused.
不是做我的搭档 别弄错了
You know, me being here isn't the reason Sweets is gone.
不是因为我来 斯维斯才去世的
I-I need to go talk to this suspect, okay?
我得去跟嫌犯谈话了 好吗
So you just put that right up on the wall up there.
你把这个挂在那边的墙上
You say he was killed three days ago?
你说他是三天前被杀的吗
Well, approximately.
粗略估计是这样
See, the Jeffersonian, they're still trying
杰斐逊实验室还在努力
to be a little bit more specific.
确定详细情况
You never reported him missing.
你没有报告他失踪
You didn't say anything to the authorities.
没有联♥系♥警♥察♥
Hutch and I...
哈奇和我
...lately, we've led separate lives.
最近我们过着很不同的生活[分居了]
All right, so you were getting a divorce.
你们是准备离婚了
No. God, no.
不是的 完全不是这样
Just...busy.
我们只是各忙各的
Hutch had his show,
哈奇有节目
and I promote women's rights issues all over the country.
我在美国到处宣传女权
I was in Charlotte three days ago.
三天前我还在夏洛特
So you and Hutch weren't on the same political wavelength.
这么说你和哈奇的政♥治♥观不同
On some issues we were,
在某些问题上我们的想法一致
and some we weren't.
另一些时候我们想法又不同
Isn't that the way it's supposed to be?
婚姻不就该这样吗
Supposed to be, huh?
应该是这样 是吗
Searching for a motive.
你在找动机
I understand.
我明白
I also stand to come into quite a lot of money now
现在哈奇走了 我会继承
that Hutch is gone.
一大笔钱
Yeah, you do. $30 million worth, according to this contract.
是啊 据合约上说 有值三千万的财产
Some people value their relationship more than money.
有些人更看重的是情感 而不是钱
You're right. So can you think of anyone
你说的对 你想得到有谁
who'd want to hurt your husband?
会想伤害你丈夫吗
Half the people who listened to his show probably wanted him dead.
他的一半听众一定会咒他去死
Right, he was offensive.
他确实是挺无礼的
You should talk to Bob Gordon, his producer.
你应该和他的制片人鲍勃·戈登谈谈
And Alan, his co-host.
还有他的主持搭档艾伦
They kept track of all the crazies.
所有的疯子粉丝他们都有记录
Had to, for insurance reasons.
因为保险的问题而不得如此
All the damage I found on the upper half
他上半身受到的伤害
of his remains is superficial.
都很肤浅
So you think cause of death
所以你认为死因
must be south of the border?
一定是在下半身
Yes. Unfortunately, I cannot clean the bones
是的 不幸的是 直到你做完尿检
until you are done testing the urine.
我才能清洗骨头
That is correct, Dr. Fuentes.
是这样没错 丰特斯博士
So unless you want to test the urine yourself...
除非你愿意亲自做尿检
No, gracias.
不用了 谢谢
Okay. So the first sample came back
第一份样本测试结果
negative for drugs, alcohol, no poisons...
体内没有毒品 酒精 没有毒素
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表