in the teeth of the chainsaw.
卡在电锯的锯齿里
Uh, but there are, like, a hundred pieces.
不过 少说有上百片
Some are microscopic.
有些都是非常非常小的碎片
Dr. Fuentes, my three-year-old can complete
丰特斯博士 我三岁的女儿可以
a hundred-piece puzzle in less than an hour.
在一小时内拼完一副上百片的拼图
I expect nothing less from you.
我希望你不要让我失望
Park ranger was telling the truth.
公园护林员没有说谎
Couple of hikers corroborated his story.
有几名背包客证实了他描述的情况
But I ran a search for convicted felons local to the area
不过我搜索了一下本地区有过前科
who've committed acts of violence in a public park.
且承认自己曾在公园里犯下罪行的罪犯
That's very specific.
太详细了
I know, but I actually got a hit, too.
我知道 而且我也真的有所发现
Matthew Crump, 33,
马修·克伦普 33岁
multiple assault charges, robbery...
曾多次被指控袭击他人 抢劫
No, no, no, no, no, no. I don't think so.
不不不 我不这么认为
No, it doesn't wash that a guy like this
一个这样的惯犯
would dump the remains in a tree.
不会把尸体抛弃在一棵树里
It makes sense if you're lazy.
如果罪犯很懒 这也解释的通
Chucking somebody into a tree is a lot easier
把尸体丢到一棵树里
than digging a hole, right?
比挖个坑轻松的多 对吧
Right, and Sweets would point out
没错 如果是小甜甜 他会指出
that this is not some random tree, right?
这并非犯罪嫌疑人随机选的一棵树 对吧
It's a tree where lovers went to carve their initials in.
恋人们在这棵树上刻上彼此姓名的首字母
It's a bad tree for a dump.
却不是一个很好的抛尸地
Unless you're in love and not thinking clearly.
除非你在恋爱中 并且头脑不清醒
There you go, right?
正是这样
Get all the names and the initials and the carvings,
你去收集这上面所有的名字 首字母和图案
so when we get a lead, we can move on it.
一旦我们找到头绪了 就可以继续追查
Sweets, huh?
小甜甜是吧
Yep, Sweets.
没错 小甜甜
But I have not reconstructed the the skull yet.
但我还没有完成颅骨重建
You don't need a skull for the I.D.
想要找出死者的身份 不一定非要用到颅骨
I made scans of the intact bones.
我扫描了那些没有受到损伤的骨头
Oh, excuse me.
抱歉
I have to take this.
我必须得接这个电♥话♥
Hola.
你好
Uh, are you... are you sick?
你 你生病了吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
You-you said "Medicamentos."
你 你刚刚说[Medicamentos]
That's Spanish for medicine, right?
那是西班牙语里药的意思 对吗
Yes, you are quite correct.
是的 你说得没错
I'm getting over a cold.
我得了感冒
And that was the pharmacy.
刚刚那是药房♥的电♥话♥
You said you have an I.D.?
你说你已经确认了身份
Justine Simmons.
贾丝汀·西蒙斯
Geez, I didn't know
天呐 我都不知道
somebody could look that good in a license photo.
证件照可以这么漂亮
That's strange-- Hodgins said that the victim
奇怪 哈金斯说受害者
has been dead for at least a month,
至少已经遇害一个月了
but her father only reported her missing two weeks ago.
但她父亲两周前才报♥警♥说她失踪了
Wow, I-I'll tell Booth.
我会告诉布斯的
You reconstruct that skull.
你把颅骨重组一下
Brennan is still gonna want cause of death.
布纳恩还是要知道死因的
I'm sorry for your loss, Pastor Simmons.
您女儿的离世我很抱歉 西蒙斯牧师
Thank you, Agent Aubrey.
谢谢你 奥布里探员
But as painful as this is,
虽然这很痛苦
I believe the Lord had a plan for Justine.
但我相信天主对贾丝汀有更好的安排
Well, according to the evidence we've gathered thus far,
基于我们已经收集的线索
we believe that your daughter was murdered about a month ago.
我们相信你的女儿是一个月前被谋杀的
Why did you wait two weeks to report her missing?
你为什么过了两周才报♥警♥说她失踪了
Justine and I were not as close as I would have liked.
贾丝汀和我不像我希望的那样亲近
The distance between you two,
你们之间的距离
was it because of the accident?
是因为那次事故吗
I see you've done your homework.
看来你已经做了详细的调查
According to the accident report,
根据那次事故的报告
your daughter was driving at the time.
当时是你女儿开车
She walked away with barely a scratch,
她基本上没有受伤
but you were in the hospital for quite a while.
但你却住了很长时间的医院
Agent Aubrey, this was an accident.
奥布里探员 这是个意外
Sir, I do hope you're not suggesting that... No.
先生 我真心希望你不是在暗示 不
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
So when was the last time you saw your daughter, sir?
你最后一次见到女儿是什么时候 先生
Six weeks ago.
六周前
At church.
在教堂
Justine had started attending again.
贾丝汀重新开始参加礼拜了
Wanted forgiveness.
寻求主的原谅
Which I took as a sign that she was turning her life around.
我把这当作是她重新开始人生的标志
Was she in some kind of trouble?
她曾经有什么麻烦吗
Like drugs or alcohol?
像是吸毒或是酗酒
No, no, nothing like that, but...
不 不 没有那种事 但
Justine made her living as a psychic.
贾丝汀做灵媒为生
I begged her to stop, but she just laughed.
我求她别做了 但她只是笑笑
"If a person turns to mediums or necromancers,
如果有人偏向交鬼和行巫术
whoring after them,
随他们行邪淫
I will set my face against that person
我要向那人变脸
and will cut him off from among his people."
把他从人♥民♥中分离"
Yes.
是的
Leviticus 20:6.
《利未记》第20章第6节
That's very good, Agent Aubrey.
很好 奥布里探员
So you know
那么你知道
that Justine was playing with fire.
贾丝汀是在玩火自焚
Quite literally.
就是字面上的意思
Don't do it, Angie, don't.
别这么做 安琪 别
But if this woman was a psychic...
但如果这个女人曾经是个灵媒
There are no such things.
这种灵异根本不存在
You seriously don't believe Avalon?
你真的不相信阿瓦隆吗
No.
不
Psychics and fortune tellers
灵媒和算命者
represent man's basic need to make sense of the unknown,
代表了人类了解未知事物的基本需要
while rigorous evidence-based science is far more difficult
但基于证据的严谨科学
than just believing in magic.
比相信魔法的存在要复杂得多
Oh, so you're saying I'm lazy and a fool?
那么你是说我既懒惰又愚蠢
Oh, how did I not see that coming?
我怎么没料到那个
Uh, oh, my God.
我的天
It's Avalon.
是阿瓦隆
No, I'm...
不 我
I-I didn't call her. I swear!
我 我没打电♥话♥给她 我发誓
Okay.
好吧
Justine's been here just shy of a year.
贾丝汀在这儿住了不到一年
Good tenant, no trouble.
很好的房♥客 没什么麻烦
All right. Nice place.
好的 房♥子不错
Guess being a fortune teller is a good gig, huh?
看来算命是个不错的工作啊
Psychic. And Justine was amazing, yes.
灵媒 贾丝汀确实很了不起 是的
Oh, so you were a client as well as her landlord?
所以你既是她的客户又是房♥东
I did a couple readings.
我找她读过一两次
She was incredible.
她太神奇了
Really connected, you know?
真的有感应 你知道吗
No, I don't.
我不知道
Booth? Yeah?
布斯 怎么了
This computer is cracked.
这台电脑碎了
There's blood on the screen.
屏幕上有血
Well, there's lots of cash here,
这里有很多现金
so if she was killed here, it definitely wasn't a robbery.
如果她是在这儿被杀的 一定不是劫财
I don't think she was killed here.
我认为她不是在这儿被杀的
Avalon? What are you doing here?
阿瓦隆 你在这儿干什么
Yeah, what are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
Did Angela call you?
安琪拉打电♥话♥给你了吗
No. No, I-I called her.
不 不 我打给她的
Someone contacted me from the other side.
那边世界有人联♥系♥我了
Said you needed my help.
说你需要我帮忙
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表