That I had to sleep on the couch, but I'll get over it.
你说我必须睡沙发 但我会习惯的
Now change. Quick. We have to get to the Velvet Fox
现在就换衣服 快点 我们得在警♥察♥之前
before the cops do.
先赶到丝绒狐狸
I'm working.
我在工作呢
And if you don't want anyone to know you're a cop,
如果你不想让人知道你是个警♥察♥
you're gonna pretend you're having a good time, darling.
就得假装你很开心自在 亲爱的
Well, Seeley Booth,
瑟雷·布斯
you make these tired eyes want to see clearly again.
你让我想要重新擦亮我这老花眼
Caroline.
卡罗琳
Temperance Brennan. Temperance, Caroline.
这是坦普瑞·布纳恩 坦普瑞 这是卡罗琳
She owns the Fox.
她是狐狸的主人
We're looking for James Aubrey.
我们想找詹姆斯·奥布里
If you're smart, sugar,
如果你是个聪明人 甜心
you'll stick with Seeley.
你还是跟瑟雷在一起比较好
We're here on business, Caroline.
我们是来办公事的 卡罗琳
Well, you don't need an eagle to spot him, sugar.
你没必要费劲找他 甜心
He's the one with the spoiled little rich girl.
就是和被宠坏的大小姐在一起的那人
Thanks, Caroline. We should go.
谢谢 卡罗琳 我们该走了
Aubrey.
奥布里
Booth, old sport. Good to see you.
布斯 老伙计 见到你真好
Yes. Very good.
是啊 太好了
Champagne? No, thank you.
来点香槟吗 不了 谢谢
We're here about Eva Braga.
我们为了伊娃·布拉加的事而来
Booth, old sport,
布斯 老伙计
tell this lovely woman that I never kiss and tell.
你告诉这个可爱的小妞 我从不多嘴
Right. Well, we're gonna make an exception this time, old sport.
对 但是这次得破个例了 老伙计
Yes, Jimmy.
是啊 吉米
Don't mind me,
别管我
as long as the story's good enough.
只要故事够好就行
Eva Braga is dead-- murdered.
伊娃·布拉加死了 被谋杀了
Yes, this is going to be a good story.
这故事听上去会很带劲
Eva? Well, that's dreadful.
伊娃吗 真是太可怕了
Positively dreadful.
真可怕
Eva was paying your tab in South America, right?
伊娃在南美的时候为你付账 对吧
I don't know what you're talking about, old sport.
我不知道你在说什么 伙计
He means...
他是说
you need to find women like me to bankroll you.
你得找到像我这样的女人来包养你
It don't make no never mind to me.
这对我来说倒没什么
Jimmy's a hoot,
吉米很有趣
and calling him "Boyfriend" annoys Daddy to no end.
而且说他是我男朋友可是把爹地愁坏了
Okay, so the cupboard's a bit bare, old sport,
我是穷 伙计
but dead or alive,
但不论她是死是活
how would I get Eva's money?
我怎么会得到伊娃的钱财呢
You didn't need her money.
你不需要她的钱财
Just her jewels.
只要珠宝就行
And with her out of the way...
而如果没有她挡道
I'd never kill anyone, my dear.
我不会杀人的 亲爱的
It's them that you should talk to.
你该和他们谈谈
They were on the boat when Evie came over.
他们和伊娃是坐一艘船来的
You see, she got bored with me in Rio, and then I heard
她在里约玩腻我了 然后我就听说
that she took up with the Cuban
她和一个船上的古巴人
on the boat. The singer's his wife.
好上了 台上唱歌♥的就是他老婆
Can't imagine she was too happy about that.
我觉着她不会对此很喜闻乐见的
The fuzz is here. I figured you'd want to know.
警♥察♥来了 我觉得你想知道这情况
Right. Okay, let's dance.
没错 好吧 我们去跳舞
No, too dangerous. I'll distract them
不 太危险了 我去引开他们
so you can talk to the singer.
这样你就能去找那个歌♥手谈谈
You owe me a dance, darling.
你欠我一支舞哟 亲爱的
If you say anything to the cops, old sport, you're toast.
如果你敢和警♥察♥吐露半点 你就麻烦了
Oh, Jimmy,
吉米啊
you have the best friends.
你的朋友简直屌♥爆了
Hey. What...?
怎么回事
Who are you? What are you doing?
你是谁 你要做什么
Who the heck are you? Let me go.
你到底是谁 放开我
When I get some answers, doll.
我得到答案就放手 美女
Answers? What kind of answers?
答案 什么答案
Like who killed Eva Braga, 'cause right now,
像是谁杀了伊娃·布拉加 因为现在
it's looking like you.
看上去像是你杀的
Yeah, why would I kill Eva Braga?
我为什么要杀伊娃·布拉加
Because she was on the boat having an affair with your husband.
因为她曾在船上和你的丈夫有私情
What? She and Rodolfo?
什么 她和鲁道福吗
You contemptible Cuban cad.
你个下♥贱♥的古巴无赖
How could you sleep with her?
你怎么能和她上♥床♥
Who? Eva Braga.
谁 伊娃·布拉加
I hate you.
我恨你
Seeley. The heat's closing in.
瑟雷 条子快来了
We got to boogie, man.
我们得闪人了
I'm still trying to get these chowderheads to talk.
我还在试着让这些傻瓜说话呢
No time. Your girlfriend's in the car.
没时间了 你女朋友已经在车里了
Come on. Come on. All right.
快点 快点 好吧
All right, all right.
好好好
I'm going to kill you!
老娘要砍了你
Come over here right now.
快点给我过来
You get over here.
你给我过来
I thought I was an early bird.
我以为我已经起的够早了
I guess I'm the one who wants to catch the worm. Coffee?
我猜我才是想捉到虫的鸟 来点咖啡吗
I think it's time you answered some questions, Booth.
我觉得你该是时候回答问题了 布斯
No "Thank you" for the coffee?
我煮了咖啡你不道声谢吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
Are you protecting Sarge?
你在保护军士长吗
Is he who we're looking for?
他才是我们要找的人吗
If you think Sarge
如果你觉得军士长
is the one who killed Eva,
是杀死伊娃的凶手
you are a very bad judge of character.
你真是非常识人不清啊
I'm suspicious.
我只是怀疑
It's part of the job description.
这是我工作的一部分
You don't have a job anymore, remember?
你现在失业了 还记得吗
But since you asked...
但既然你问了
out of uniform, Sarge wouldn't hurt a fly.
不♥穿♥制♥服♥的时候 军士长连只苍蝇都不会杀
He's seen enough killings; so have I.
他看够杀戮了 我也是
But you paid him. I take care of him.
但你给了他钱 我是在照顾他
Like he took care of me at Omaha Beach.
就像他当初在奥马哈海滩照顾我一样
Are you having second thoughts about me?
你对我有所改观吗
Do you really care?
你真的在乎吗
I shouldn't.
我不该在乎
Hello?
喂
Yes.
是的
Yes.
是的
Thanks, Angela.
谢谢 安琪拉
The inspector and my father know
我父亲和督察知道
I was with you at the Fox last night.
我昨晚跟你一起在狐狸
One of the officers saw us leaving.
有个警员见到我们一起离开了
They're sending a team out to look for us.
他们现在派出了一支小队去找我们
I hate to run before I had my coffee.
我讨厌咖啡还没喝就开始逃
Well, then knock it back, because we've got to scram.
那就一口喝掉 因为咱们得赶紧走了
These are Eva Braga's clothes, taken from her closet.
这些是伊娃·布拉加的衣服 从她衣柜里拿来的
Should help us to positively identify this poor woman.
应该可以帮我们确认这可怜女人的身份
Sizefour shoe. Impossible.
4码的鞋子 不可能
Look at the calcaneus and the phalanges.
看她的跟骨和趾骨
Eva Braga was too large to fit into these shoes.
伊娃·布拉加脚太大 穿不了那么小的鞋
Bring me the dress.
把裙子拿给我
The woman only wore the latest fashions.
这女人只穿当季的潮流服饰
If this is her dress,
如果这是她的裙子
it should fall to the middle of her tibia.
裙子的长度应该到她的胫骨中间
Look at the length of the femur.
看看股骨的长度
She's at least
她至少
four inches too tall for a dress like this.
比这裙子的主人高出了10厘米
Eva Braga doesn't seem to be able
伊娃·布拉加好像
to fit into her own clothes.
穿不了自己的衣服
Which means that this is probably not Eva Braga.
也就是说这可能不是伊娃·布拉加
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表