Yeah, that's right, we put an eye in the sky
你没有看错 在几次有人作弊之后
after we had some pretty crazy hands go down.
我们就装了个电子眼
So, you know, play nice. Thanks, daddy, I will.
好好玩 别耍花招 知道了老爹
ATM? $800 to call.
ATM 加注八百美元
ATM. $800 to call.
ATM 加注八百美元
Look, I understand if you're scared.
听着 你要是怕了我也理解
All you have to say is,
你只需要说
"I fold, because I am scared."
"我怕了 所以我弃牌了"
How about you, Mustache Man? You want to dance?
你呢 胡须男 你想玩一场吗
D'oh. Fold.
得了 弃牌
Missy? No, thanks.
这位小姐呢 不了 谢谢
And the name's Gold Digger.
还有我叫掘金女郎
Gold Digger. I'll remember that.
掘金女郎 我会记住的
Okay. Fold, fold, fold.
好吧 弃牌 弃牌 弃牌
Beanie Man. How about you?
圆帽男 你呢
Oh! Look at that!
瞧瞧他那样
Looks like I take another monster hand.
看来我这会的手气超好
Had to protect that monster, monster hand.
珍贵的手气 可得一直摸到强牌啊
Try that bluff again, tough guy. I dare you.
你再这么诈唬试试 硬汉 算你有种
Okay, I will.
好的 我会的
I'll try it next time, thanks, pal.
我会下次再试的 谢谢 伙计
You know, I know who you are, newbie.
告诉你 我知道你是什么人 新来的
You know who I am? Really?
你知道我是什么人 真的吗
You're that guy at the table
你就是一个坐在赌桌边
that's yap, yap, yapping his face off
假装哇啦哇啦地乱嚷嚷
trying to get a read on all of us.
想把我们每个人都看穿的那种人
Amateur move, pal.
这伎俩太不专业了 伙计
"Amateur move," Yeah, well,
"不专业" 是哦
I know who you are, too, pal.
我也知道你是什么人 伙计
Being a table bully so I, uh, bet more aggressive.
你装作是赌桌恶棍 好让我更猛地下注
Now, that is an amateur move, pal.
你那样 才叫作不专业的伎俩 伙计
Ah, don't worry, newbie,
别担心 新人
we call him ATM 'cause he pays out so much.
我们管他叫ATM是因为他的钱只出不进
That's funny every time I hear it, Mid-Life.
每次听到你这话我都觉得好笑 中年
Mid-Life?
中年
As in midlife crisis.
就是经历中年危机的中年人
Mid-Life got a divorce, bought a Corvette
中年离了婚 买♥♥了一辆科尔维特
and started dating a stripper.
然后开始跟一个脱衣舞娘约会了
And they're all jealous. Jealous.
而他们都在嫉妒 嫉妒死了
The guy you called Mustache, that is Johnny LaQuatra.
被你叫作胡须的人 名叫约翰尼·拉奎特拉
Gold Digger over here, she got herself
这边这位掘金女郎 她从她的
a sweet settlement from her billionaire old man,
亿万富翁情人那里得到了一大笔分手费
so she just can't wait to lose it all.
所以她正迫不及待地想把它输光
Gold Digger's a good name for all you jackasses.
掘金女郎这个名字对你们这些混♥蛋♥来说都适用
Tell you what, they call me Freddy K.,
跟你们说吧 人们管我叫弗雷迪·K
but, hey, "Newbie"? That is just fine.
不过嘛 "新人"这个名字也不错
All right, look, I got to go hit the head.
好了 听着 我得去上趟厕所
Where's that located?
该怎么走呢
Down there. Down there, thanks.
往那边 往那边 谢谢
It's me; game has an eye in the sky.
是我 他们的赌博受到天眼的监控
You mean, like those ceiling cameras in the casinos?
你是说像赌场里的那种天花板摄像头吗
Yeah, they got three cameras in the ceilings
是的 他们的天花板上有三个摄像头
recording all the action, just in case there's an argument.
记录发生的一切事情 以防出现争执
You want to get footage of the game
你想得到受害人被杀那晚
the night the victim was murdered.
赌博的监控视频
Exactly. Can you do it?
正是如此 你能做到吗
I can hack into the server's IP address,
我能黑进服务器的IP地址
but I'll need to pair it with your phone.
但我需要用你的手♥机♥来匹配
Right, okay, so what do you need me to do exactly?
好的 那么你到底要我怎么做呢
You need to get your phone within a few feet
你得把手♥机♥放在离他们的监控系统
of their security system.
几英尺远的地方
That's no problem, just give me an hour.
没有问题 给我一小时就好
Okay.
好的
Let's bump it to three hundo.
我们加注到三倍吧
Fold. Fold.
弃牌 弃牌
Mid-Life folds.
中年弃牌了
Fold. Action to Freddy K.
弃牌 轮到弗雷迪·K了
We raise.
我要加注
Here's your three, three on top.
这是你要的三倍 封顶了
Enough with these kiddie bets.
这些小儿科的赌博方式该结束了
Let's make it three grand to stay.
我跟个三千美元
Wait, that's a string bet.
等会 那样是连注
What? That's illegal.
什么 那是非法的
You bet your money in two moves
在你宣布下注的金额之前
before you announced your bet.
你把你的钱分成了两次下注
The hell I did. You calling or not?
我就这么做了又怎样 你跟还是不跟
Calling? Wait a second,
我跟什么 悠着点
technically, you just called.
技术上来讲 你已经跟了
You can't raise on a string bet.
你在连注中不能加注
NNNo, I did not make a string bet. Okay, guys, guys.
不 我没有连注 好了 各位
Ah, you made a string bet, y-y-yeah. Okay,
你就是连注了 是的 好了
guys, guys, guys, settle down.
各位 各位 各位 冷静点
I'm sorry, I missed the action.
对不起 我刚才没看到你们的动作
Dealer, did you see a string bet?
庄家 你看到他连注了吗
Sorry, no.
不好意思 没有
Anybody else see it?
还有别人看见了吗
Okay, nobody saw a string bet, Freddy.
没人看到有连注的事啊 弗雷迪
Well, it was a string bet.
可他就是连注了
Okay, well, no one saw it.
好吧 可是没人看见
Look, y-you just, you want to chop the pot?
听着 你就...你想弃牌重来吗
No, we're not gonna chop the pot, not with this hand.
不 我们不能重来 不能顺着他来
I want to play out.
我们要玩下去
I want to play this hand.
我要玩完这把
I'll tell you what, let's check the tape.
这样吧 我们看看监控录像好了
How the hell did this guy get in the game?
这人是怎么加入这场赌局的
I walked through the front door.
我从前门正大光明走进来的
Pipe down, okay? The guy's got a right to see.
都安静点行吗 这家伙有权利看录像
Yeah, let's go check the tape.
好呗 我们看就看
All right, come on.
好的 快点吧
Yeah, let's go check the tape.
好吧 那就看录像吧
Oh, sure, sounds good to me.
好的 我觉得可以
So we'll go through all this footage to get to it.
我们要看完这一整段视频才能到刚才的事
Uh, r-right there.
就是这里
I come out with a $300 bet.
我一出场就下注三百美元
Fold. Fold, fold.
弃牌 弃牌 弃牌
He raises. Right.
他加注了 是的
Okay, right there, th-there.
好吧 就在那里 那里
Now I'm debating his raise.
现在我在盘算他加的注
And you're about to make a string bet.
然后你马上就要连注了
I did not make a string bet.
我没有连注
Yeah, you did, you made...
你连注了 你...
Uh, play the hand again, huh? Play it again.
手的部分再放一次 再放一次吧
Why? We can see everything just fine.
为什么 我们看到的画面都好着呢
Just go back, just play it again.
倒回去吧 再播放一次
Ooh, r-right there, right there.
就是这里 就是这里
That's a legal bet!
我的下注过程是合法的
One forward motion.
我只往前推了一次
Bite me, Freddy!
不服来战啊 弗雷迪
You're right, I'm sorry.
你说得对 抱歉
I-I made a mistake.
我犯了个错误
You know what, take down the pot.
这样吧 底池都归你了
Absolutely.
还用你说
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Tool bag.
傻子一样的
Sorry about that.
真对不起
Sorry.
抱歉
Ooh, okay, we're in.
好了 我们进去了
It looks like all three feeds are active.
看起来三个摄像头都在运转
And this is live?
竟然是直播
Yeah. Look, you can see Booth
是的 看 你能看到布斯
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表