Buddy, you're gonna want to see this, all right?
伙计 你肯定想看看结果如何
This is gonna be great.
太棒了
Ready?
准备好了吗
Wait a minute.
等等
That cannot be right.
不对啊
Are you having trouble pinpointing time of death?
没办法确定死亡时间吗
I'm trying to extrapolate the absorption rate
我在尝试推导出受害者血液
of the victim's blood into the hydrangea bushes.
被绣球花吸收的速率
But unless time of death was six minutes ago,
除非死亡时间是六分钟前
my experiment is a bust.
我的实验失败了
Oh, I would've thought this would be easy for you.
我还以为你很快就能搞清楚呢
Great. That makes me feel much better.
你这么说让我好受多了
Perhaps you're distracted by your furry friend.
也许你的毛绒小伙伴让你分心了
It's not Skinner. It's me.
不是斯金纳的问题 是我算错了
Well, I guess I'm gonna just need to run the entire simulation
看来我要再弄点血重新模拟
again with more blood.
整个过程
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
I second that.
我也想知道
I need blood. Unless one of you wants to volunteer?
我需要血啊 还是说你们有人愿意献血
No, that's okay. I'll pass.
算了吧 我就不参与了
How are the...
那个鸟类
bird cam photos coming along?
摄像机里的照片有线索吗
Unfortunately,
很不幸
the camera only photographed a small portion
摄像机只拍到受害人后院的
of the victim's backyard.
一小部分
However, I did find some shadows on the house.
不过我找到了投射在房♥子上的一些阴影
Shadows? What kind?
阴影 什么样的阴影
Looks like someone was coming and going
好像有人从教授的玻璃门进去
from the professor's French doors.
然后又出来了
I thought you might have time of death,
我以为你可能知道了死亡时间
so I could narrow down which photos to enhance.
这样我就能确定要加强哪张照片的效果
Hopefully I'll get it before I run out of blood.
但愿在我血流干之前能得出结果吧
And if you don't like roast beef, I brought chicken salad.
如果你不喜欢烤牛肉 我买♥♥了鸡肉沙拉
And if you're a vegetarian,
如果你是个素食主义者
I brought a grilled veggie sandwich.
我还买♥♥了烤蔬菜三明治
You really didn't have to go through all this trouble.
你真的不用搞这么麻烦的
Hey, it is a patient satisfaction survey, so...
这是个病人满意度问卷调查 所以...
Oh, right, right. The survey.
对了 对了 问卷
So...
那么...
what would you say was the best part of your clinical trial?
你觉得这个临床试验最好的地方是什么
Being told I was cancer-free.
是被告知癌细胞不见了
I'm sorry. That was the wrong answer.
我很抱歉 这答案不对
You were supposed to say meeting me.
你应该说是遇见我这件事
Isn't there some kind of rule against fraternizing with the patients?
跟病人交往过密是不是违反规定了
Yeah. But you're not a patient anymore.
是啊 但你不再是病人了
The trial is over.
试验结束了
Oh, so do you do this survey with all your patients?
你对所有的病人都要做调查吗
Only those that share a love of science
我只调查那些同样热爱科学
and lame '80s music.
和八十年代烂音乐的人
So far you're the only one.
到目前为止 就你一个
Lucky me.
我真幸运
You don't know the half of it. Try the Caprese salad.
你不懂的 快尝尝这番茄乳酪沙拉
Whoa. Dude, this is fantastic.
老兄 这个太好吃了
Thanks.
谢谢
So...
那么
I have, uh, my own little survey.
我也有一个小小的问卷调查
One question. Shoot.
就一个问题 放马过来
Is it okay if I kiss you?
我可以吻你吗
All we're missing now is a romantic '80s power ballad.
我们现在只缺浪漫的80年代抒情摇滚了
Techs pulled the right femur out of a dump in Virginia.
技术员在弗吉尼亚的一堆垃圾中找出了右股骨
And the leg was found in an off-duty trash truck.
而大腿是在一辆没有当班的垃圾车里
We must have about 70% of the body right now.
我们现在应该能拼出70%的人体了
Hopefully that's enough to find cause of death.
但愿这样够我们调查出死因
Tearing of the tissue at the distal end
胫骨和腓骨的
of the tibia and fibula is quite prominent
组织远端裂口很锋利
but dull at the proximal end.
但近端[靠近体内一端]却钝了
Maybe the saw blade broke and was replaced by a new one.
也许是锯刀断了 所以换了把新的
Was Dr. Hodgins able to find the kind of saw
哈金斯博士有没有根据你建的模
that was used based on the mold you made?
找出用的是哪一种锯子
The blade was much too common
这种刀片太普通了
to point to a specific saw.
没法说是哪一种特定的锯子
You know, considering the victim
考虑到受害人一生的事业
spent his career messing with people's minds,
就是致力于把别人的思维搞乱
I'm not surprised by what happened to him.
发生这种事我其实不意外
Well, don't blame the professor.
你可别责怪教授了
I never would've pushed that button.
我是绝对不会这样对待他的
Well, according to the data, you're more than likely to.
根据数据统计 你是很有可能这样做的
Which is why civilized societies can become barbaric.
这就是为什么文明社会会变得野蛮
Germany had the most advanced
德国有着世界上
public education system in the world,
最先进的公共教育体系
impressive industrial production,
惊人的工业生产能力
and yet they tried to exterminate an entire race of people.
而他们还企图消灭一个完整的人类种族呢
Okay then.
好吧
Now I hate myself. Thank you very much.
现在我开始讨厌自己了 多谢你啦
The new thoracic vertebrae show signs of multiple stab wounds.
新的胸椎骨显示出多重刺伤的痕迹
That could mean the left ventricle was punctured.
这说明左心室有可能被刺穿了
Which would have caused him to bleed out.
这就会导致他失血过多而死
There's also bone chipping on the anterior of the sternum.
在胸骨前端也有胸骨碎片
Whatever penetrated his rib cage was shoved in with enough force
刺进他胸腔的东西受到的推力非常大
to go through his entire torso from back to front.
足够将整个躯干前胸后背都穿透
A sword?
一把剑吗
None that I've ever seen before.
反正我没见过这种剑
I thought we didn't have names for the students
我以为我们得不到那些参与教授实验的
who participated in the professor's experiments, only faces.
学生名单 只能得到头像照片呢
Well, that's all I needed.
我只需要这些照片就够了
I used facial recognition
我用了面部识别
to cross-reference student I.D. Photos
跟学生的证件照进行了交叉对比
and found a kid that Aubrey should talk to,
找到了一个奥布里应该约谈的小孩
this psych student named...
这个心理学学生 他叫...
Alex Heck.
亚历克斯·赫克
He looks pretty harmless to me.
我看他长得相当无害嘛
Well, this is Alex's freshman year I.D. Photo.
这是亚历克斯的新生证件照
Take a look at him now.
你看他现在的样子
Oh, wow. He has a record, too? Yeah.
他也有案底了吧 是啊
Two counts of breaking and entering
两项指控 罪名是强行闯入
into Professor Fairbanks' house
费尔班克斯教授的家里
and dozens of threatening e-mails to him.
以及向他发送几十次威胁电邮
And he had a stay in the mental hospital?
他在精神病院也呆过吗
When he dropped out of school.
他退学的时候去过
And this is after Fairbanks experimented on him?
这是费尔班克斯对他进行实验之后的事吗
Yeah.
是的
Seems like once the evil genie is out of the bottle,
看来一旦恶魔被放出了魔瓶
it's tough to get him back in.
就很难再把他收回去了
Which explains Alex's e-mail to Professor Fairbanks.
这能解释亚历克斯在给费尔班克斯教授的电邮中写到
"Until your experiment,
"在你的实验之前
I never knew what a monster I truly was.
我从未了解过自己究竟是个怎样的魔鬼
What you've unleashed, it's your fault."
你打开了魔盒 都是你的错"
Why am I here?
干嘛带我来这里
You have no reason to bring me in.
你没有理由抓我
But we do,
我们有理由
Alex. See, Professor Fairbanks is dead.
亚历克斯 你看 费尔班克斯教授死了
Yeah. So?
是啊 那又如何
So you threatened him.
你威胁过他
Taste of his own medicine, right?
他是自尝苦果 不是吗
I don't think you understand.
我看你还没明白
You're a suspect.
你是个嫌疑人
Did anybody see me with him?
有人看到我跟他在一起吗
Did anybody see me attack him?
有人看到我袭击他吗
I don't think so.
我想没有吧
You don't really seem to care about defending yourself.
你还真不太关心怎么替自己辩护啊
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表