On my T Rex and my velociraptor.
我在研究霸王龙和伶盗龙
Beautiful creatures.
多么美丽的生物
71 million years old from the...
离现在有七千一百万年 从...
Cretaceous period, I know.
白垩纪 我知道
From the dromaeosaurid theropod family.
属于驰龙科兽脚亚目
The professor really can't be disturbed while he is working.
教授工作时不能被打扰
Wait, Mr. Edison.
等等 埃迪森先生
You are familiar with the velociraptor?
你很了解伶盗龙吗
I'm sorry, but you wouldn't happen to have any gin?
打断一下 你这里应该没有杜松子酒吧
A conversation like this and a man needs a martini.
谈论这种问题 我需要一杯马提尼
I'm quite familiar.
我的确很了解
This looks like V. Mongoliensis from Mongolia.
这具化石看起来像是蒙古伶盗龙
I am impressed.
真令人叹服
Well, so am I. But I still need that drink.
我也是 但我还得喝一杯
I've read your research,
我看过你的研究
and I think you might be able to help us catch a murderer.
我觉得也许你能帮我们抓到凶手
That is absurd!
太荒谬了
The professor is not a flatfoot.
教授又不是警♥察♥
But I'm sure he'll be interested in this.
但我相信他会对这个感兴趣的
You stole that from the murder scene.
你从犯罪现场偷的
Yes.
是的
You're full of surprises.
你真是让人惊喜
Professor Hodgins has made amazing discoveries
哈金斯教授研究骨头取得了惊人地发现
studying bones to determine how dinosaurs died--
以此来确定恐龙的死因
why shouldn't he be able to find clues on Eva Braga's bones
那他在伊娃·布拉加的尸骨上也能找到线索
that could lead us to the killer?
帮助我们找到凶手
Please, darling.
拜托 亲爱的
I warned you, Booth.
我警告过你了 布斯
She's right.
她说得对
It should be theoretically possible.
理论上来说这是可行的
Looking at these, there was clearly some kind of explosion.
你们看这些 显然是爆♥炸♥后的残骸
It's similar to the damage from the lightning
骨头所受损伤和被闪电打到的
that struck our coelurosaurian theropod.
这位兽脚亚目虛骨龙相似
But the explosion would've obscured any other evidence.
可是爆♥炸♥一定销毁了其他所有证据
And what else do you think we can find?
你觉得我们还能找到什么
Positive identification,
确认死者身份
cause of death, evidence of a struggle, if any,
死因 任何可能的争斗的痕迹
and anything else that could point us to a specific killer.
任何指出凶手的证据
While you're asking them for the impossible,
这种事情怎么可能做到
why don't you see if they can send a man to the Moon?
你怎么不直接问他们能否送人上月球呢
The young lady's idea is brilliant, sir.
先生 这位小姐的主意非常棒
We should be able to connect our research to your mystery.
我们的研究应该能助你们解除谜团
But not without more of the victim's bones.
可我们需要更多死者的骨头
That shouldn't be a problem.
没问题
No?
是吗
You're a thief, aren't you?
你不是小偷吗
Let's see how good you are.
来测试一下你的技术吧
Challenge.
挑战哦
Bodies are so much bulkier than jewels.
尸体可比珠宝笨重多了
And yet you seemed right at home.
但你轻车熟路
I guess once a thief, always a thief.
一日做贼 终身为偷
I'll take that as a compliment.
我就当你这是夸我了
So, have you thought of a plan
他们发现尸体不见后
when they discover her remains are missing?
你有想过对策吗
They won't.
他们不会的
The coroner needs a fresh corpse.
法医只验死亡不久的尸体
That's why Eva Braga's bones were in storage.
所以伊娃·布拉加的骨头被放在仓库里了
Do you seriously think a couple of dusty eggheads
你真的认为两个书呆子
can help us find the killer?
能帮助我们找到凶手吗
I guess you could say that science is a hobby of mine.
科学算是我的一项爱好
I like to think that it could
我觉得科学可能成为
be the key to solving crimes.
破案的关键
Don't you have faith in science?
你不相信科学吗
Course I do, darling.
当然相信了 亲爱的
Without science, we wouldn't have television,
没有科学就没有电视
and I'm definitely getting one of those.
我可一定得弄个电视
I told you not to call me darling.
不是说过不要叫我亲爱的了吗
You're used to getting your way, aren't you?
你习惯为所欲为了是吧
I wanted to drive, and that's not working out.
本是我想开车的 可看来不行
Mm, so perhaps you could change.
也许你能改变自己
I was thinking the same about you.
你不也可以吗
Let's get these remains over to the professor, shall we?
我们把尸骸交给教授吧
I think we're the only two people who believe Brennan.
我们大概是唯一相信布纳恩的人
That's good enough for me.
我觉得足够了
I'm on my lunch break, so this can't take long.
这是我的午休时间 时间有限
Vaziri is the best fence in town.
他就是瓦斯利 本地的销赃属他最厉害
If anyone knows who stole those jewels, it'll be him.
要猜谁知道谁偷了珠宝 他一定知道
How come you're only a cub reporter, big boy?
小伙子 你怎么会是初任记者
Injustice, but maybe we can change that.
社会不公 或许我们可以改变这一切
Little early in the day for a martini,
这个时候喝马提尼不是太早了吗
isn't it, Vaziri?
瓦斯利
It's almost noon.
都快到中午了
He's got a point.
他说的倒是没错
Since you're drinking my booze,
既然我的酒都被你喝了
it's only polite to introduce yourselves.
不觉得你们有必要介绍一下自己吗
Wendell Bray, from the Herald.
我是《先驱论♥坛♥报》的记者 温德尔·布雷
Angela Montenegro, from the LAPD.
安琪拉·马尼古 洛杉矶警局
Sort of.
算是吧
Then perhaps another drink is in order.
那我们还是多喝几杯吧
Seeley Booth is in town.
瑟雷·布斯来洛杉矶了
Yes, and mixed up in some nasty business, I've heard.
是啊 听说被卷入了一场大案
Framed for Eva Braga's murder, we're thinking.
我俩认为 他被诬陷为杀害伊娃·布拉加的凶手
And since you fence jewels for a living...
你既然销赃珠宝...
A bit louder, my dear,
声音再大点 宝贝
and we can dance to it.
然后我们随之起舞
The only thing in Braga's safe
布拉加的保险箱里
was her body -- no jewels.
只发现了她的尸体 没有珠宝
We thought
我们在想
you might know what happened to them.
或许你知道珠宝的下落
I do.
我确实知道
At least six pieces of the collection.
至少我知道系列中的六件物品的下落
She sold them to me when she arrived in L.A. from Rio,
她从里约来到洛杉矶的时候把那几件卖♥♥给了我
all legal and aboveboard. That's a first for you.
合法交易 这可不像你平时的作风
I like to try new things.
我喜欢尝试新的事物
If she was so rich,
要是她如此之富裕
why would she sell her jewels? A word of advice,
为何要卖♥♥掉珠宝 送你一句忠告
young man -- never try to understand a woman.
小伙子 别想要读懂女人的心
Watch your step, Vaziri,
说话小心点 瓦齐里
unless you want to wear that drink.
不然这杯酒就要泼你衣服上了
Seeley is one of the best in the business.
瑟雷是同行中最棒的
He'd never ruin his reputation
他不会用杀人这种事
by killing anyone, especially a woman.
毁了自己的名声 尤其不会杀女人
Now, if you'd like to throw a drink in my face for that,
如果你要因为这个原因往我脸上泼酒
be my guest.
请便吧
Thanks, Angela.
谢谢 安琪拉
Angela is trying to lift the carbons of the files
安琪拉试着偷几份国际刑♥警♥组织
that are coming in from Interpol.
送来的材料副本
She'll try to stop by after work.
她会在下班后过来
I've never had the law on my side, you know, it's refreshing.
总算换了口味 棒极了
She and a reporter from the Herald talked
她和一名来自《先驱报》的记者
with Vaziri who said the jewels weren't stolen.
跟瓦齐里谈过了 他说珠宝没有被偷
He bought them.
他买♥♥下了那些珠宝
Well, that puts a new wrinkle in the pants.
一个问题解决了
If the jewels weren't stolen,
如果珠宝不是被偷的
why was Eva Braga killed?
伊娃·布拉加为何被杀害了呢
Jealous lover?
妒火中烧的爱人
Sore loser in a pinochle game?
打牌时输到血本无归的人
A poorly made omelet?
蛋卷饼做得不好
I'm serious.
我是认真的
I am, too.
我也是
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表