Hooshmand should be here soon, so...
霍西曼德很快就会到了
Actually, uh, we'll meet you at the airport.
实际上 我们在机场见吧
What, you want to
什么 你们还想
risk getting into more trouble?
冒遇上更多麻烦的风险吗
No, we've got to say good-bye to his brother.
不是 我们得去和他哥哥道别
I cannot believe you are here in Tehran.
真不敢相信你居然来德黑兰了
And you really came all the way just for this fool?
你真的为了这个白♥痴♥这么远赶来
Hey, be nice.
说话好听点
All I am saying-- I feel like she could do better.
我只是想说 我觉得她能找到更好的
Thanks. I'll-I'll keep that in mind.
谢谢 我会记得你这句话的
He did make sure I lived,
他的确确保我活了下来
so maybe he's not that big of a fool.
所以也许他不是那么白♥痴♥
High praise.
真是好高的赞扬
Maybe the next time I see you,
也许下次我见到你时
it's in the United States.
就是在美国了
Say, at a wedding.
没准是在婚礼上
I would like that.
那样很好
Hamid, I'm sorry, but we're gonna have to leave
哈米德 抱歉 但我们得走了
if we're going to make it to the airport.
不然要赶不上飞机了
Then let's make sure this moment lasts
那让我们记住这一刻
until the next time, huh?
直到下一次再聚
Hello.
喂
Hey, it's me.
是我
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Did you give Jimmy the money?
你把钱给吉米了吗
I'm meeting him in a half an hour.
我半个小时后跟他见面
Listen, I wanted to let you know
我想告诉你
that I talked to Booth's ex-bookie, Jason Samuels.
我找布斯的上一个庄家詹森·塞缪尔斯谈过
Does Booth owe him money, as well?
布斯也欠他钱吗
No. Samuels said that Booth called him
不是 塞缪尔斯说布斯给他打过电♥话♥
and tried to place a bet,
想找他下赌注
but Samuels refused to take it,
但塞缪尔斯拒绝了
which is probably why Booth turned to Jimmy.
大概因为那样布斯才去找了吉米
The reason why Booth did
布斯这样做的原因
what he did is not important to me.
对我来说并不重要
All I care is that the debt is paid
我只在乎把赌债还清
and that Christine and I are safe.
确保我和克里斯汀的安全
All right. Consider it done.
好的 这个你放心
Oh, I have to go. Booth is here.
我得挂了 布斯回来了
Thank you, Aubrey.
谢谢你 奥布里
Hello?
有人在家吗
It's... it's good to see you.
见到你真高兴
Oh, yeah, so good to see you.
见到你也很高兴
Look at that.
瞧瞧
Where's Christine? She sleeping?
克里斯汀呢 她睡了吗
No.
没
I mean, I-I don't know.
我不知道
She's with my dad.
她在我爸爸那里
Well, that's good. A little time for ourselves.
那不错 我们可以享受二人时光了
Stop.
停下
First, I want to say how proud I am of you.
首先 我要说我为你感到骄傲
For helping Arastoo and Cam
你帮了阿♥拉♥斯图和凯
and your bravery in confronting the authorities
在与伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国的官方对峙时
in the Islamic Republic.
表现出了极大的勇气
Everything okay, Bones?
一切还好吗 骨头
No.
不好
Before you left, you asked me a question
你出发前 问过我一个问题
about a surgical procedure
是关于一种在棒球运动员中
common to baseball players.
常见的外科手术
Um, okay... why are we talking about baseball?
是的 我们为什么要谈棒球的事
I just... I just got home.
我...我刚回到家
Let's make a drink or something.
我们弄杯喝的吧
I need to know why you asked me that question.
我要知道你为什么问我那个问题
What? Come on.
什么 拜托
Are you serious? That was like a week ago.
你是认真的吗 那是一周前的事了
Please, just answer my question, Booth.
请你回答我的问题 布斯
I don't know.
我不知道
Just was, uh...
只是
just wanted to have a conversation, you know?
只是想跟你闲聊而已
I was curious.
我只是好奇
Are you gambling?
你在赌博吗
I need you to tell me the truth.
我需要你告诉我实话
Because without the truth,
因为如果没有诚实
we have nothing.
我们之间就什么都没有了
So, please... are you?
所以请你告诉我 你在赌博吗
No, I'm not.
不 我没有
Jimmy, your bookie, came here.
你的赌注经纪人吉米来过
I paid him everything you owe.
我把你欠他的钱都还给他了
Wait. Jimmy?
等等 吉米吗
What-what do you mean? You paid Jimmy?
你说还钱给吉米是什么意思
I need you to leave.
我需要你离开
No, no.
不 不
No, no. Look, I'm sorry.
不不 听我说 我很抱歉
What happened, it was just,
这件事 只是
it was just a mistake, all right?
只是一个失误 好吗
Look, I made one bet. That was it.
我只赌了一次 仅此而已
No, it wasn't!
不 不是的
Why are you still lying?!
你为什么还在说谎
I'm not lying, okay? Look...
我没说谎 好吗
All right, look, I'm sorry, okay?
好吧 听我说 对不起 好吗
Let me fix this. Bones, please.
让我弥补我的错误 骨头 拜托
Just... let me fix this, okay? I'm sorry.
让我来弥补 好吗 对不起
I-I messed up.
是我搞砸了
I-I wasn't thinking. Just hear me out on this.
我没有考虑清楚 听我解释好吗
I'm sorry. Look at me.
对不起 你看着我
Look, I love you.
我爱你
I don't believe you.
我不相信
Not now.
现在不信
Go.
走吧
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表