Okay, he was running through every dime we had.
知道吗 他把我们的每一分钱都耗尽了
So he was taking your money?
所以他用的是你的钱
He-he had a problem.
他就是有个问题
It was hard for him being out
对他来说进入社会
and adjusting, you know, so I just wanted to help him.
调整自我很艰难 所以我只是想帮他
You know where he was getting his stuff?
你知道他从哪里搞来的毒品吗
Maybe his dealer killed him.
也许是他的毒贩杀了他
I don't know.
我不知道
I swear. I told Connor
我发誓 我告诉康纳
I didn't want to have anything to do with drugs.
我不想跟毒品扯上任何关系
So you cut him off?
所以你放弃了他
He had a good heart.
他是个很善良的人
Connor did.
我是说康纳
And whatever he was involved in,
不管他惹上了什么麻烦
he didn't deserve to die.
他都不该死掉
I've only partially reconstructed the skull,
我只重建了部分头骨
but I found a puncture mark
不过我在他的枕骨基部
at the base of the occipital.
发现了一个刺孔
It appears to be an injection site.
看来是一个注射区
Yes, and judging from the angle,
是的 从注射角度判断
he couldn't have done it to himself.
他不可能是自己注射的
Perhaps he was sedated
也许有人给他下了镇定剂
to make his abduction easier.
以便更容易地绑♥架♥他
But because he'd built up a tolerance,
但由于他已经有了耐药性
the injection wasn't strong enough, which is why he escaped.
注射的强度不够 所以他逃走了
I can't believe he got into drugs
我无法相信他刚出监狱
so soon after getting out of prison.
竟然会这么快就又去碰毒品
You would think he'd do everything
一般来说 他会尽一切努力
he could not to go back.
阻止自己回到那种生活
It's an odd position for you to take
你现在采取的这种立场
at this time, don't you think?
很奇怪 你不觉得吗
Excuse me? If avoiding prison
抱歉 你说什么 如果目标是
was the goal, then you wouldn't travel back to Iran.
不要进监狱 那你就不会回伊朗了
There's no warrant out for my arrest.
我并没有被通缉啊
Because you're not there. I was 18.
因为你不在伊朗 我那时才十八岁
I'm hardly someone they're interested in.
他们根本不会在意我
And yet you've avoided going back to see
但多年来你都没有回去
your brother for years.
探望过你的兄弟
If you're serious
如果你真的想要
about going, you need to be honest about the risks,
回去 你需要坦诚面对你冒的风险
and honest with Dr. Saroyan,
以及坦诚面对瑟罗博士
so if you never see her again,
这样万一你再也见不到她了
at least you know you didn't lie to her.
至少你知道自己没有骗她
Please finish reconstructing the skull,
请把头骨重建做完吧
and see if there are any other injuries
然后看看有没有其它伤口
that could give us a weapon that was used in the assault.
能够查明这起案子里用到了什么凶器
Mr. Saltz, you were locked up for dealing drugs.
索尔兹先生 你由于毒品交易而入狱
Yeah, but I served my time.
是的 但我服过刑了
I'm clean. I'm pee-in-a-cup clean.
我现在戒毒了 彻彻底底地戒了
But you knew Connor wasn't.
但你知道康纳还没有戒
I mind my own business.
我才不会多管闲事
I ain't trying to do no more time.
我自己不再沾就是了
Who'd he get his stuff from?
他从谁那里搞来毒品呢
I don't know. He asked me for my help,
这我不知道 他找过我帮他
and I said no.
我拒绝了
Roger would fire me if I did anything wrong.
如果我再乱来 罗杰会炒了我的
Anybody else at the bakery know what Connor was into?
面包房♥还有别人知道康纳在做的事吗
We all suspected,
我们都怀疑他
except Roger.
除了罗杰
That dude invented rose-colored glasses.
那位老兄眼里简直没有坏人
And, uh, what else did you suspect Connor was into?
你们还怀疑康纳干了些什么
I answer, you could charge me with accessory.
我回答了 你就会以同谋罪起诉我
Yeah, and if you don't,
是的 而如果你不回答
I charge you with impeding an investigation.
我就会以妨碍司法调查罪起诉你
I told him not to do it.
我让他不要干的
I told him I didn't want no part of it.
我跟他说了我不想参与
None of us did.
我们都不想参与
I swear.
我发誓
I'm waiting.
接着说
He said he was gonna knock off a store or something.
他说他打算打劫一家小店什么的
He knew somebody on the inside.
他在那里有个内应
Which store? I don't know.
哪家小店 我不知道
I didn't want to know.
我也不想知道
I just wanted to bake bread
我只想好好烤面包
and make enough money to marry my girl.
赚足够多的钱来娶我女朋友
Hey. I'm trying to track where the victim came from.
我正试着追踪受害人是从哪里来的呢
Oh, this is a lot easier. Don't you want to take a little break?
这事更轻松 你不想休息一下吗
Well, no, not since I found
不想 因为我在受害人衬衫上
ascomycota fungi on the victim's shirt.
发现了子囊菌
Well, this won't take long.
反正这事要不了多久
So these are all the charges on his debit card?
这些就是他借记卡上的所有开销吗
Yeah. For the two weeks before he died.
是的 在他死前两周内
Well, most of them are for parking meters,
其中多半都是停车计时器收的费
and they're coded for the same neighborhood.
号♥码都是来自同一个街区的
Preceded by charges for food.
然后就是买♥♥吃的东西
Look who's into it now. Please.
瞧瞧谁开始来劲了 拜托
I'm instinctively curious.
我骨子里就是个好奇的人
So where are these meters?
那些停车计时器在哪里呢
They're in Anacostia.
在安那卡那斯提亚
And he fed them regularly.
他去的频率很固定
Can you show me that block?
你能给我看看那栋楼吗
And each meter is coded?
每个定时器都有号♥码吗
Yeah, they have to be. My money's on
是的 必须要标 我赌
the two meters across from the check-cashing place.
支票兑现点对面的两个计时器
Hodgins is right.
哈金斯说得对
He used those two meters
他确实用过那两个计时器
and stayed an average of two and a half hours each time.
平均逗留两个半小时
Yeah, because he was casing the place.
那当然 他在踩点
Hey, he was planning to rob it.
他在策划抢劫
You kind of stole my thunder there, Hodgins.
你抢我台词 哈金斯
King of the lab, Aubrey.
我可是实验室之王 奥布里
So Booth said that he had someone on the inside.
布斯提到过他有内应
Okay, well, sometimes the web sites
也许公♥司♥网站上
have a list of company employees.
列了雇员名单
Look at that.
看这个
Assistant manager Sabrina Clevenger.
副经理 塞布丽娜·克莱文杰
That's Freeman's girlfriend.
弗里曼的女友
Looks like you have your inside man.
这就是那个内应吧
We know that you were gonna rob
我们知道你和康纳一起
the check-cashing place with Connor.
打算抢劫支票兑换处
No.
没有
I've got no record. Check it out.
你去查查 我没有犯罪记录
I never helped with a robbery.
我从未协助抢劫
Then maybe you killed him
或许你杀了他
so you wouldn't have to go through with it.
就没人揭发你了
Why are you doing this to me?
你干嘛这么想
I told you, I loved Connor.
我说了 我爱康纳
That's why I told him no.
我也劝阻过他
So you admit that he wanted to rob the place.
你承认他确实打算抢劫了
He wanted me to leave the back door open, but I said no.
他叫我帮忙打开后门 我拒绝了
We had a fight, and he walked out.
我们吵了一架 他就走了
That's why I didn't think anything of
所以他几天没出现
not seeing him for a few days.
我也没当回事
And you couldn't have told me all of this before?
你之前怎么不说清楚
He was dead.
人都死了
What difference did it make?
何必再提这些
And if the other guy found out that I was a snitch,
如果那个家伙发现是我告密
then what?
怎么办
Wait, wait, wait. What other guy?
等等 什么那个家伙
Connor was working with someone else?
还有别的人吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表