Yeah, Mr. Pemberton, because you were threatening that lowlife
是的潘伯顿先生 因为你曾威胁过他
and now he's dead.
而现在他死了
Dead? Really?
死了 真的
Yeah, really. Did you want to do a little dance there, Jason?
真的 杰森 你现在是不是高兴得想跳舞
You want me to be sad?
你觉得我该难过吗
He shot my sister. He didn't.
他射伤了我妹妹 不是他做的
And even the shooter testified that Freeman had no idea
那个枪手甚至都作证说弗里曼完全不知道
A robbery was going to take place.
他们要抢劫
They left her bleeding on the floor.
他们任由她倒在地上血流不止
She can't walk now, did you know that?
她现在没法走路了 你知道吗
Yeah. And I'm sorry for that.
我知道 我对此感到遗憾
What they did was reprehensible,
他们的所作所为应被人谴责
but so is vigilante justice, all right?
但自称义务警♥察♥惩奸除恶也不是好事
So why don't you help me out here. Where were you
所以为什么不帮我个忙 告诉我
last monday between the hours of 1:00 and 6:00?
你上周一1点到6点在哪里
I don't know. Maybe work.
说不好 大概在工作
Maybe following Freeman?
说不定在跟踪弗里曼
Couple of guys he works with
他的一些同事声称
say they saw you outside the bakery.
看到你在面包店外徘徊
Okay. Yeah.
好吧 没错
Sure, I was following him.
是的 我在跟踪他
See? This is good. Prosecutor will understand if you come clean.
很好 只要你坦白交代 检方会理解你的
I didn't kill him though.
可我没有杀他
I was waiting for him to mess up,
我只是等着他搞砸
so I could get him locked up again.
这样我就可以把他再送回监狱
I followed him with a camera every chance I got.
只要有机会 我就会拿着相机跟踪他
Maybe since he was keeping his nose so clean,
可能他改过自新了让你无从下手
you got a little frustrated, impatient.
你有点郁闷了 没耐心了
I have rights, too, you know.
我也有权利的你知道吗
It's not just the criminals that have rights.
不是只有罪犯才有权利的
And I don't think I want to talk to you anymore.
我觉得我不想再跟你说什么了
Oh, perfect timing.
来得正好
Hodgins found zinc particulates that I matched
哈金斯发现的锌微粒
to this section of fence
与这一片围栏相符
and some tobacco beetle bits that I traced back
而他发现的烟草甲
to a flour warehouse.
源自一间面粉仓库
Despite the name, the beetles like wheat more than tobacco.
虽然叫烟草甲 但这些甲虫更喜欢小麦
Wow. You sound like your husband.
你说话的口气和你丈夫好像
Are you and Arastoo still fighting?
你和阿♥拉♥斯图还在吵架吗
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈这个
Okay. Well, since you two were spotted
好吧 之前有人撞见你们两个
looking really intense earlier,
看上去剑拔弩张的
everyone else is already talking about it.
这件事早就传开了
Arastoo's thinking of going back to Iran.
阿♥拉♥斯图想回伊朗去
What?
什么
Isn't that dangerous for him?
这不是很危险吗
Yeah, very. But his brother's sick,
非常危险 可是他的兄弟病了
and apparently I have no say in the matter.
而我显然在这件事上没有发言权
I had no idea. I...
我都不知道 我...
I respect it. It's his brother. I-I read his medical report.
我理解 这是他兄弟 我看过他的病历
It doesn't look good.
他的情况不容乐观
Oh, god, Cam.
天啊 凯
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Well, let's just... solve the case.
我们先...解决这个案子吧
I, uh...
我...
I was looking at the victim's heart tissue
我刚才在看被害人的心脏组织
and found severely depleted ATP levels.
我发现他的ATP水平大幅下降
Uh, ATP. You're gonna have to help me out with that one.
ATP 你得帮我解释下
It means he was so exhausted
这说明了他已精疲力尽
that his muscles were about to give out.
他的肌肉都要罢♥工♥了
Huh. Well, can you tell how far he ran?
你能分辨出他跑了多远吗
That would narrow down where he escaped from.
有助于缩小他逃出地点的范围
Well, I can give you time, not distance.
我只能告诉你多久 而不是多远
He ran for about 30 minutes,
他跑了将近三十分钟
adrenaline pumping on full.
分泌了非常多的肾上腺素
Well, that'll add a few square miles and...
这会把几平方英尺和...
several thousand buildings to the search.
几千栋楼加入搜查范围
So that makes it more difficult.
这反而让搜查更难了
I also analyzed the tissue using liquid chromatography,
我还用液相色谱法分♥析♥了组织
and it didn't help with the atp levels,
虽然对ATP水平没有帮助
but it did turn up traces of etorphine.
但我发现了埃托啡残留
Isn't that an opioid? Yeah, a very strong one.
这不是类鸦♥片♥吗 没错 药效很强
It should have knocked him out completely.
这足够让他彻底昏迷不醒了
And yet he could break free from his restraints and run
即使这样 他仍顺利逃出监禁
30 minutes at top speed?
还全速跑了三十分钟
What are we missing?
我们漏了什么
Drugs? Yep. Arastoo sectioned the femur.
药物 对 阿♥拉♥斯图做了大腿骨切片
The marrow tested positive for multipul opiums.
他的骨髓测试表明他曾摄入多种麻醉剂
Oxycontin, percocet,
奥施康定 氨酚羟考酮片
fentanyl,
芬太尼[都为止痛剂]
and a few minor bathtub variety players.
以及其他少数微量药物
There you go. So much for cleaning up his act.
这就对了 还说他金盆洗手了呢
Well, it explains why he wasn't knocked out by the etorphine.
这就能解释为什么埃托啡没有让他昏迷了
He'd built up a resistance.
他有了抗药性
And nobody at the bakery mentioned his drug use?
面包店的人都没有提到过他用药问题吗
Well, you know, a lot of people,
你知道的 这世上有很多人
you know, they're good at hiding it.
他们都擅长隐瞒
The girlfriend though, that's... that's a whole another story.
至于他的女朋友...那就是另一回事了
He... You know what, she had to have known. I bet she knew.
你知道吗 她肯定知道 我赌她知道
So she was protecting him. Tell you what,
这么说她是在保护他 听我说
I'll get Aubrey to, uh, talk to her again.
我会让奥布里再找她谈谈
So, uh, what's going on with Arastoo?
话说 阿♥拉♥斯图怎么回事
Is he really thinking about heading back?
他真的考虑要回去
Yeah. Actually, that's why I wanted to talk to you.
是的 事实上 因为这个我想找你谈谈
You've been over there. He says he's gonna be okay.
你去过那里 他说他会没事
And you want me to say that everything's gonna be fine.
你希望我告诉你会一切顺利
No. I want you to tell me the truth.
不 我想让你告诉我实话
The truth. Well, it's possible he'll be fine,
实话 好吧 他可能会没事
but, you know, he turned his back on the regime
但你知道 当他成为美国公民
when he became an American citizen-- that's dangerous.
那就是背叛...就很危险了
Well, that's what I'm afraid of.
那正是我所担心的
But...
但是...
He won't listen to anybody, and he feels guilty
他听不进任何人的话 而且他对于
that he left his brother behind.
自己抛下了兄弟这件事一直很自责
Right. How about Alex at state? Did you talk to him?
是啊 亚历克斯怎么说 你跟他谈过吗
Yeah, he advised against it,
谈过了 他不建议这样做
so I've called a friend at Doctors Without Borders,
所以我找了无国界医生组织的一个朋友
and, hopefully, if Arastoo knows
但愿如果阿♥拉♥斯图知道了
his brother's getting the best care...
他的兄弟得到了最好的照料...
It's family, Cam.
这是他的家人 凯
It's hard to turn your back on family.
人们很难对家人坐视不管
Yeah, I'm just... I'm...
是的 我只是...我...
I am so scared, Seeley.
我实在是很害怕 瑟雷
Hey, it's gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的
You know, look, if arastoo can work with Bones,
你知道 如果阿♥拉♥斯图能跟骨头合作
dealing with the Iranians--
那跟那些伊朗人打交道
It's gonna be a piece of cake, right? Right?
这事会很容易 对吧 对吧
Connor was doing drugs, wasn't he, Sabrina?
康纳在吸毒 对不对 塞布丽娜
Not that I knew of.
我不知道这事啊
Really?
真的吗
System was full of opioids.
体内满是类鸦♥片♥物质
Usually a loved one notices something like that.
通常情况下他的爱人总会注意到这类事的
I don't know. I just...
我不知道 我只是...
thought maybe he had a few beers is all.
我以为他只是喝酒了
Kind of seems to me like
在我看来 你似乎
you don't want to know who killed Connor.
并不想知道是谁杀死了康纳
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么鬼啊
Well, you're not helping.
你没有给我们提供帮助
Maybe you have something to hide.
也许你有什么事瞒着我们
Look, I tried everything to get him to stop.
听着 我用尽了一切方法阻止他
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表