Anne Schamberg?
安·史博格吗
Yeah, Noah said when he dated her,
对 诺亚说他和她在一起时
it was actually Robertson who set them up.
实际上是罗伯特森给他们牵的线
Hayes Robertson set up his best friend
海耶斯·罗伯特森把自己最好的哥们
with his programmer,
介绍给他的程序员
then turned around and broke them up.
结果又是他拆散了他们
Right. They were actually talking about
是的 实际上他们已经打算
moving in together.
要同居了
But Robertson didn't like that
但罗伯特森不喜欢
because he wouldn't be able
因为那样他就无法
to control them anymore.
继续控制他们了
He created Chloe to break them up, okay?
他假扮克洛伊来拆散他们 知道吗
What, it's a perfect way
这是他控制住
to keep his best friend and his best programmer
自己最好的哥们和最好的程序员的
in his pocket, right?
完美办法 是吧
Whoa. Okay, there you are.
好吧 你来了
Yes. Stuck in traffic?
是的 路上堵车了吗
I've been here. All right, let's go.
我到了很久了 好吧 我们走
So you failed to mention that Noah broke up with you
你没有跟我们说诺亚因为克洛伊
because of Chloe.
和你分手
I don't see why that's relevant.
我不知道那有什么关系
You suspected Robertson was behind it.
你怀疑是罗伯特森在幕后捣鬼
You see, Robertson, he's a control freak.
罗伯特森是个控制狂
So what do you do? You confronted him and,
于是你做了什么 你去和他对峙
what, he humiliated you, right?
然后他羞辱了你 是吧
Made fun of you. And that's when you snapped.
他取笑你 然后你被气急了
Which is why you killed him. No, I didn't.
于是你把他给杀了 不 我没有
No, that's when you took over Chloe's online account, right?
然后你开始用克洛伊的在线帐号♥ 对吧
So that you could pretend to be Chloe, right?
这样你就可以装成克洛伊
Break up with Noah and you could have him all to yourself.
与诺亚分手 这样他就是你一个人的了
That's ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
Can you take your cardigan off and stand up, please?
你可以站起来把你的开衫脱掉吗
Why? Let's not make this any more difficult
为什么 不要让事情变得
than it has to be, Ms. Schamberg.
更加困难了 史博格小姐
She's your killer, Booth.
她就是凶手 布斯
What? We subpoenaed your medical files.
什么 我们调取了你的医疗记录
In high school, you ruptured
高中时 你的右侧
your right patellar tendon
髌骨韧带撕裂
and tore the meniscus in the same knee.
并且拉伤了那边膝盖的半月板
So?
那怎么了
So years of dealing with a significantly weaker right knee
多年来你受过伤的右膝都不够健壮
would cause you to compensate for the injury.
你的身体为了平衡两边做出了调整
The muscle mass in the left side of your body became
你左侧身体的肌肉量
approximately five percent bigger than your right.
会比右边多5%左右
Really?
真的
Yes. It would also cause her to move exactly like this
是的 它还会使她在杀海耶斯·罗伯特森时
when she killed Hayes Robertson on the video stage.
动作就像演示的这样
I love Noah.
我爱诺亚
I asked Hayes, why would he break us up?
我问海耶斯 为什么要拆散我们
He laughed and said we were just characters in his game.
他哈哈大笑说我们不过是他游戏里的角色
We're people.
我们是人
Noah and I are people.
诺亚和我是活生生的人
We just wanted a life together.
我们只是想生活在一起
We just wanted a life together.
我们只是想生活在一起
You want any help?
需要帮忙吗
Oh. No, thanks. I am almost done.
不用 我马上就弄好了
Well, then can I maybe buy you an after-arrest drink?
我能请你喝杯酒庆祝抓住了凶手吗
Man, I would love that, but Angie and I--
我很想这样 但是安琪和我
we got to get home to the little guy.
我们得回家照顾儿子
Yeah, that's fine. It's fine.
没事 没事
Totally get it.
完全理解
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Why?
挺好啊 怎么了
Because you just lost your home today and you don't seem okay.
因为你今天没了家 你看上去不怎么好
Uh, I told you...
我跟你说过
change is one of the foundations of the cooperative.
变化是合作社的基础之一
Without change, there is no life.
没有变化 就没有生活
Right. But sometimes change can be painful,
是 但是有时候变化可能很痛苦
and we can hate it.
而我们会憎恨它
Like the transient receptor potential in Drosophila melanogaster.
就像果蝇身上的瞬时受体电位
I have no idea what that is,
我完全不知道你说的是什么
but it's probably right.
不过估计你说得对
Whoa, wh-what did you do to her, Hodgins?
你对她做了什么 哈金斯
He was just really, really confusing
他就是特别 特别奇怪
and really, really nice.
又特别特别好
I lost everything.
我什么都没有了
I lost my family.
我没有家了
Well, thank God you're not trying to hold it together anymore.
谢天谢地你没有继续憋着了
Come on. You're coming home with us.
来 跟我们回家吧
After Michael Vincent goes to sleep,
迈克尔·文森特睡了以后
we're gonna open a bottle of Barolo and...
咱们开一瓶巴罗洛葡萄酒
No, um, you know, I can't. Um...
不 我不能
No, I can't.
我不能
So the only family that you can be a part of is that commune?
所以你唯一能融入的家庭就是那个公社吗
Come on. Get your stuff.
来吧 把你东西拿好
You're coming home with us. Come on.
你跟我们走吧 走吧
Okay. But it's a cooperative.
好吧 不过那是合作社
Ooh. Noah and Alice went off together?
诺亚和爱丽丝一起走的
Yeah, they really hit it off.
是啊 俩人一拍即合
I mean, I guess there really is a silver lining,
我看什么事情都会有一线希望
even in... murder.
即使是谋杀
Whoa, whoa. Wait a second. What's this?
等等 这是什么
No work at home, remember?
回家不工作 还记得不
This is my research for Christine's schools.
这是我收集的克里斯汀上学的资料
Oh, no, Bones.
不 骨头
After reading Professor McLaughlin's book,
看了麦克劳克林教授的书
I realized that my expectations were as rigid
我意识到我的期望和
as my approach to finding the right school.
寻找好学校的方法都非常古板
So all the ratings and the...
所以所有的排名和
kindergarten language requirements, what,
幼儿园语言要求
are you just gonna toss those out the door? Yes.
你打算完全不管了 对
I'm leaving them to you.
我都交给你了
Me?
我
Yes. You are far more open-minded than I am.
对 你比我开明多了
And since I would never consider wearing a beer hat in the tub,
鉴于我绝不会在浴缸里面戴啤酒帽
far less rigid.
你没我这么古板
Well, thanks, Bones. I...
谢谢 骨头 我
That's a compliment, right? More of a statement of fact.
这是在夸我吧 主要是陈述事实
You can choose any of these.
你可以在这些里面任选
I've pre-screened them
我已经选过一遍了
so you're only dealing with the best.
所以你就在最好的里面选就行
The best.
最好的
What about the, uh, public school down the road?
那旁边那所公立学校呢
It's not in there. I've listed my reasons on page four.
不在里面 我在第四页说明了原因
Of course, you can choose it if you'd like.
当然 你想选的话也行
So if all this goes wrong, it's my fault.
所以假如选学校出了问题 责任在我
Yes. But I-I trust you'll make the right decision.
对 但我相信你能做出正确的选择
Why do I feel like this is not a victory?
我怎么不觉得我赢了呢
I feel remarkably good, actually. Mm-hmm.
事实上 我感觉特别好
And, um, speaking of the tub...
还有 说起浴缸
Really?
真的
Well, the dishes are done, Christine's asleep...
碗都洗好了 克里斯汀睡了
Yes! No beer hat, Booth.
不许戴啤酒帽 布斯
I will fill 'er up.
我来装上
N... Booth, come on. No beer hat.
布斯 不行 不要啤酒帽
I'm not that open-minded.
我没有那么开明
Come on. You were last night.
来嘛 你昨晚就行
I'm far too rigid to enjoy something like that.
我太古板了 享受不来那个
Rigid? The hat'll help. Come on. One sip.
古板 带上帽子就行了 来一口
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表