He'll explain everything.
他会把一切跟你解释清楚
I have...I have to go.
我得...我得走了
Sure, yeah. Go.
没事 去吧
Booth's back home.
布斯回家了
Oh, good.
太好了
Well, I guess the blinds will be drawn,
那么他们要拉下窗帘亲热一番了
and we won't see Dr. B for a while.
我们暂时不会见到B博士了吧
No, the bones are almost clean, and she's on her way in.
骨头差不多都清洁好了 她马上就到
Right. Tick-tock.
也是 时间紧迫
You don't think they're in any kind of danger again, do you?
他们不会再次遇到危险了吧
It would be crazy for them to go after Booth again, you know?
要是他们再次埋伏布斯也太愚蠢了吧
It would show their hand, and they're smarter than that.
那样他们就摊牌了 他们不会那么蠢的
Yeah, but we're smarter than them, right?
可是我们比他们聪明是吧
Both the adipocere and the clothes show
尸蜡和衣服都表示
that Cooper was washed in a strong germicide before burial.
库珀在埋葬前被人用强力的杀菌剂清洗了
That's a common practice in mortuaries, isn't it?
在太平间这不是惯例吗
Well, not with a derivative of dichloroamino acid.
他们不会用上双氯酸的衍生物
That's more than a common antiseptic.
这不是普通的抗菌剂
Someone was getting rid of evidence.
有人想要处理证据
Sanderson only got permission to build the plant
库珀死了之后 桑德森才得到允许
after Cooper died.
建立工厂
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
没错没错
And it was all hushed up. I know.
而且事情都被他们掩盖了 我知道
You know, you haven't even let me say a proper hello yet?
知道吗 你没让我好好跟你打个招呼
Yeah, I know, but there's just...
我知道 可是...
All right.
好吧
It's good to see you, Sweets.
见到你真高兴 小甜甜
Yeah. You, too. This place sure beats the lockup, huh?
你也是 这个地方比监狱好多了吧
It's nice!
非常温馨
Yeah.
是啊
It's nice.
是很温馨
Thanks.
谢了
Thanks, by the way.
还没跟你道谢呢
For what?
为什么要道谢
It was Dr. Brennan that got you out.
把你救出来的可是布纳恩博士
No. No, she told me. You know, you were there.
不 她都告诉我了 你一直都在
You-you were there for her.
你一直在她身边陪着她
You...
你...
you helped out with the move.
你帮她搬了家
You were there for Christine.
你还帮着照顾克里斯汀
That's enough. You know what?
别说了 你知道吗
It's nothing you wouldn't have done for me.
要是你 你也会为我做这些
Sure.
当然
All right, look, uh...when can I go back to work? Huh?
好吧 我什么时候可以回去上班
Sweets, maybe you can write me one of those shrinky letters
小甜甜 你能帮我写封什么心理推荐
or something like that.
之类的东西吗
Back to work? You've only been out for a few hours.
回去上班 你才刚被释放几个小时
Before you jump back... No, Sweets!
回去工作之前 不行 斯维斯
No. Nothing is gonna stop me
不行 谁也别想阻拦我
from finding the person who did this to us.
寻找那个陷害我们的人
You understand me? Nothing.
你明白吗 谁也别想
You sound like you want vengeance.
听起来你是想去复仇
What's wrong with that?
复仇有什么不好
You usually talk about justice.
你通常都是支持正义
It always ends up the same way, huh?
结果不都是一样的吗
You make someone pay.
某人得付出代价
You know what? I can't...
我不能这样...
I can't just sit around here and do nothing.
就这样干坐着什么也不做
I gotta go talk to Hugo Sanderson.
我得去跟雨果·桑德森谈谈
No, the Bureau is not gonna let you.
联调局是不会允许你去的
Look, Sweets, I don't need the Bureau's permission
小甜甜 我不需要得到联调局的准许
to finish this.
我可以自己完成
Are you with me, or no?
你到底要不要跟我一起去
Yeah.
去吧
How's it going?
怎么样了
Too slowly. I wanted to be finished
进展太慢 我想在布纳恩博士来之前
before Dr. Brennan got here.
把这个完成
Are you damaging the bones?
你损坏了骨头吗
Slightly. It's unavoidable.
有一点 这是难以避免的
But I did a set of scans and X-rays prior to removal.
但是在清除之前我照了一系列的片
We can compare the compromised areas to what was there before.
这样就可以把损坏的部位和原始照做对比
And, so far, no injuries that could be cause of death?
到目前为止还没找到可能造成死亡的伤吗
None. Just remodeled breaks -- ribs, sternum--
没找到 只是肋骨和胸骨的骨头重建
they were sustained about five years before his death.
都是大约在死前五年前受的伤
Well, I got clear tox results from the adipocere.
石蜡的毒理测试结果出来了
Just chemo, pain and nausea medications
只有化疗 止痛和治呕吐的药物
any cancer patient would have taken.
癌症患者都会服用的药物
No poisons, no lethal toxins...
没有毒药 没有致命的毒素
Could they have administered an overdose of,
有过量服用化疗药物
uh, chemo or pain meds?
或止痛药的可能吗
No, I would have seen it. All the levels are in line
如果有我会检测到 所有的指标
with standard protocol, so...
都符合标准规范
At this point, the ball is in your court, Dr. Edison.
目前就等着你的消息了 埃迪森博士
Mr. Sanderson. Agent Booth with the FBI.
桑德森先生 我是联调局的布斯探员
Need to ask you a couple questions.
我得问你几个问题
Pleased to meet you, Agent Booth.
很高兴认识你 布斯探员
Uh, I have tickets to the opera tonight.
我买♥♥了今晚的歌♥剧的票
While talking to you would be preferable,
虽然我更愿意跟你谈话
my wife wouldn't agree.
我妻子可不会这么认为
Ah, it's not gonna take long.
不会花你太多时间的
I need to know a little bit about your plant
关于你在切萨皮克河口的工厂
in Chesapeake estuary.
我想了解一下情况
The EPA looked into those dumping charges,
环境保护局调查了倾倒的控告
and none were filed.
可是没有一个成立
Right, I'm sure, but who I want to know about is Howard Cooper.
是吗 可是我比较关心的是霍华德·库珀
Who? Howard Cooper,
谁 霍华德·库珀
the first guy who denied your permit to build that plant.
第一位不准许你开工厂的人
Well, I don't handle paperwork, Agent Booth,
布斯探员 文书工作不是我的工作范畴
so I wouldn't know...
所以我不清楚...
He died shortly after that.
但没多久他就死了
And how does that relate to me? Pretty directly.
那和我有什么关系 关系密切
Two weeks after he died, you got your permit.
他死后两周 你就拿到了许可证
What are you insinuating?
你到底想说什么
Just having a conversation, that's all.
就只是聊聊而已
Better than the opera.
但比看歌♥剧有意思呢
We should get you there; you're running late.
你赶快去吧 不然就赶不上了
In case you didn't know,
提醒你一句
your boss is a very good friend of mine.
我和你上司关系非常要好
I think you're intimidating the wrong man, Agent Booth.
我想你威胁错人了 布斯探员
Who are you?
你是谁
Special Agent James Aubrey, FBI.
联邦调查局特别探员詹姆斯·奥布里
Check my pocket for the badge.
警徽在我口袋里
Who sent you?
谁派你来的
Deputy Director Stark.
斯塔克副局长
Keep you out of trouble.
以防你惹麻烦
Which I clearly didn't do.
显然我没做到
Nice move bringing me down, by the way.
对了 刚才把我放倒那招不错
You have to teach me that one.
你可得教教我
What the hell you think you're doing, Booth?
你知道自己在做什么吗 布斯
Sanderson called the director, saying you harassed him.
桑德森打电♥话♥给局长 说你骚扰他
I'm doing my job, which is more than I can say for you.
我在尽本职 但具体内容不能告诉你
Watch it, Booth, or you're gonna... Or what?
小心点布斯 不然... 咋样
What are you gonna do, huh?
你想怎么着
Plus, I don't need a babysitter,
另外 我不需要保姆
or a tail, or whatever the hell this kid is.
或是随从 反正不需要那小屁孩
Calling me a "kid" is kind of insulting.
叫我小屁孩挺侮辱人的
Just in case you've forgotten, Booth, I call the shots here,
布斯你别忘了 在这儿我说了算
and you haven't been assigned any case.
还没有分配给你任何案件
Right, the case that I was on
没错 但我进监狱前
before I was thrown into jail is still open.
在调查的案子现在还没结案
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表