That doesn't seem like you.
听上去不像你的作风啊
Booth and my publisher Both felt that
布斯和我的出版商都认为
it would help nurture my fan base,
这样能帮我巩固粉丝圈
and I hope to gain anthropological insight
而且我想从人类学的角度
into online sociological behavior
对网上社交行为
and how it's destroying interpersonal relationships.
以及其如何毁灭人际关系进行分♥析♥
Well, I'm totally gonna follow you.
我绝对会关注你的
Sweetie, was your first tweet a link to an article about
亲爱的 你的第一条推文是关于
"Victim identification and the challenge of morphoscopic traits"?
"受害者识别以及形态特征的挑战"
It was.
没错
Dr. Brennan, you have to be pithy.
布纳恩博士 你必须非常简练
A 200-page article-- not pithy, no pith in that.
两百页的文章可算不上简洁 连重点都没有
This is fun, but we have a murder to solve
这很有意思 但我们还要破案呢
that requires more than 140 characters.
可不是用140个字符就能解释清楚的
Ooh, great.
太好了
I have an ID.
我查出身份了
The victim is Mia Ferrara,
死者叫米娅·费拉拉
age 22, reported missing by her boyfriend last Sunday.
22岁 她男朋友上周日报♥警♥说她失踪了
I got that bracelet to celebrate Mia
为了祝贺米娅加入♥联♥合教学组织
getting into the United Teaching Fellows.
我送了她这条手链
College graduates who teach in underperforming school districts.
大学毕业生去贫困社区支教
Sort of the, uh, peace corps of my generation.
算是我那个年代的和平队吧
So Mia spent a lot of time in rough neighborhoods?
米娅经常待在治安很乱的社区吗
She didn't care.
她无所谓
She just saw it as a chance to help the kids.
她觉得这是个能帮助孩子们的机会
Uh, we have evidence suggesting that Mia died a week ago.
我们有证据表明米娅死于一周前
Do you remember seeing her last Friday?
你上周五见过她吗
For breakfast, but,
早餐时见过
and I had to go on a coffeehouse tour in Virginia for the weekend.
但我周末在弗吉尼亚州的咖啡馆有个巡演
Yeah. I'm a musician.
是嘛 我是个音乐人
Oh. Musician. Right.
音乐人啊
You never tried to call her over the weekend?
你周末都没试着联♥系♥她吗
Sure, but she didn't answer.
联♥系♥了 但她没接电♥话♥
Sometimes she got mad when I went on tour.
有时候我去演出时 她就会生气
And when I came home,
我回家后
and realized she hadn't been in the apartment all weekend...
发现她整个周末都没在公♥寓♥
That's when I called the police.
然后我就报♥警♥了
Pretty nice digs for a teacher and a musician.
对于老师和音乐人来说 这公♥寓♥相当不错啊
Mia has a trust fund.
米娅有笔信托基金
Looks like you'll be moving now.
看来你得搬家了
This is gonna sound weird now, but...
这听起来很古怪 但是
she put the place in both our names.
她登记的是我们俩的名字
Yeah. That does sound a little weird.
是啊 这的确有点怪
Look, whatever you need, just ask.
无论你们需要什么 尽管开口
I want to find out who did this to Mia more than you do.
我比你们更想找出杀害米娅的凶手
Caroline, what's up? I was just leaving.
卡罗琳 什么事 我正要出去
I caught wind of this teacher case, cher.
我听说了这个老师的案子 亲爱的
I need you to be extra careful with this one.
这案子你得格外小心
Come on. I'm always careful.
拜托 我一直很小心
It's not like you to question that.
这不像是你说的话
I'm sorry, cher, but I just happen to be
抱歉亲爱的 但我碰巧是
on the board of the United Teaching Fellows.
联合教学组织的董事会成员
These people-- they do God's work for inner-city communities.
这些人 他们为平民社区竭尽全力
If word gets out that it's too dangerous,
如果传出学校有安全隐患的传言
the whole program could suffer.
整个项目都会被连累
No, the kids that it could help
不 连累的是因此受益的孩子们
well, that just makes me mad, all right?
这可惹到我了
I'm not gonna let one psycho ruin all that.
我不会让某个变♥态♥毁了这一切的
See, this is why I get all tingly when I see you, Seeley Booth.
所以我看见你时才这么激动 瑟雷·布斯
I spoke with the principal of the school
我跟学校校长联♥系♥过了
to make sure they knew you were coming.
确保他们知道你们要过去
This is her name
这是她的姓名
and the name of the other UTF teacher the victim worked with.
还有跟死者共事的其他教师的姓名
All right, thanks.
好的 多谢
I grew up with nothing, cher.
从小到大我都一无所有 亲爱的
No one should have to fight like I did
现在的孩子不该为了接受良好的教育
just to get a decent education.
像我一样斗争
All right. Look how you turned out, huh?
嗯 看看你现在的成就
Don't worry about it. I got all this.
别担心 我会处理的
I trust you.
我相信你
Don't worry.
别担心
I already had two reporters calling
已经有两名记者打电♥话♥来
with questions about how dangerous the school is.
询问学校究竟有多危险
Sometimes I think they love scaring the crap out of people.
有时我觉得他们就喜欢吓唬人
Good news is, I'm not seeing anything about it online yet.
好消息是 我还没在网上看到任何相关报道
But I did start following Dr. B on twitter.
但我在推特上关注了布纳恩博士
Hey, that's good, huh? Tell your friends.
不错嘛 快告诉你的朋友们
You have friends, right?
你有朋友吧
That's funny.
真好笑
So I heard that the, uh, Andy Lister character in her books--
我听说 在书中安迪·利斯特这个角色
he's, uh... he's based on you.
是 是以你为原型的
That is right, you heard correct, my friend.
没错 正是如此 朋友
So, why didn't he have sex with Dr. Reichs until the third novel?
那怎么直到第三本书 他才和雷兹博士上♥床♥呢
I mean, you know, what kind of real man waits that long?
哪个真男人能等那么久
What are you talking about, huh?
你说什么呢
Look, their situation was complicated.
他们的情况很复杂
Sometimes relationships take a while to develop.
有时候感情需要慢慢培养
James Bond wouldn't have waited till the third book.
詹姆斯·邦德不会等到第三本书的
That's all I'm saying.
这才是真男人
People are already tweeting about it.
人们已经在推特上讨论了
Yeah, but in book three, you got to admit,
但你得承认 第三本书里的
it's, uh, pretty impressive.
性♥爱♥过程 令人印象深刻
you should tweet that.
你该发推说明的
I guess. I just read the books for the gore mostly.
是吗 我通常只看书里的血案
Then why'd you bring it up?
那你干嘛要提
Way to pass the time.
打发时间呗
Mm, okay, keep tweeting there.
好吧 继续发推吧
The latest data shows
最新数据显示
that the U.S. is 14th in public education.
美国在公共教育领域里排第十四名
But we beat slovakia, so that's something.
斯洛伐克在我们后面 这就够了
Now there's something you don't see every day.
这种场景可不是天天都能看到的
Guys, come on.
伙计们 拜托
Come on, put the car down.
快点 把车放下
Look, please. I'm not kidding around.
别这样 我没开玩笑
I don't want to get anybody in trouble
我不想让任何人惹上
if I don't have to. Yeah. Go! Go!
不必要的麻烦 走 走
What you got?
看你有什么本事
You must be the gentlemen from the FBI.
你们一定是联调局的探员吧
FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth. This here's Agent Aubrey.
联调局特别探员瑟雷·布斯 这位是奥布里探员
Shane Gentry.
我是谢恩·金特里
I was told you guys would be coming.
有人通知我你们要来
Welcome to South Grant High School.
欢迎来到南格兰特高中
Great. Thank you.
很好 谢谢你
Do you want us to help you out with that?
你想让我们帮你解决吗
Oh, no. No. They usually leave it on the front lawn.
不 不用 他们经常把车扔在门前的草坪上
I like to think this is how we bond.
我喜欢把这当成维系感情
A handful of the kids are actually in my ninth grade class.
其实有几个学生在我的九年级班里
Right, 'cause what better way to bond
对啊 还有什么方式
than by encouraging illegal activity?
比鼓励非法行为更能维系感情呢
Oh, better pranks than gangs.
恶作剧总比团伙滋事好得多
I'd believe you
如果不是为
if we weren't here about Mia Ferrara's murder.
米娅·费拉拉凶杀案而来的话 我会相信你的
Don't assume these kids are killers
别因为这些孩子穷
just because they're poor.
就假定他们是凶手
It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.
这会成为自证预言的
Right. So, did they mess with her, too?
没错 他们也会捉弄她吗
Mia? No. No one messed with Mia.
米娅 没有 没人找她的麻烦
You show us where she taught? Yeah.
带我们去她教学的地方看看吧 好
Agent Booth, Agent Aubrey,
布斯探员 奥布里探员
this is our principal, Anne Franklin.
这是我们校长 安妮·富兰克林
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表