Huh. Look at that.
看呐
There's something caught in the crevice of the wound.
伤口裂缝里有东西
Oh. It looks like a shard of green glass.
看起来像是绿色玻璃微粒
I hear someone discussing particulates?
我听见有人提到了微粒
Perfect timing, Dr. Hodgins.
你来得正好 哈金斯博士
What do you make of this?
你觉得这个是什么
Well, judging from the density,
从物质的密度判断
it's pressure-ware glass,
这是承压玻璃
made to withstand the force of carbonation.
这种玻璃可以承受碳化压力
The murder weapon is a champagne bottle.
凶器是香槟酒瓶
A thick-walled, curvilinear side terminating in a
厚壁 曲线形 平底的物体
punted bottom is consistent with the fracture pattern.
和造成这种骨折的凶器一致
And if the bottle broke on impact,
如果酒瓶受到冲击而破碎
a shard could have sliced the subclavian artery.
碎片可能就会割断锁骨下动脉
But we don't have a champagne bottle
但是收集到的证物里
in any of the collected evidence.
并没有香槟酒瓶
I'm not so sure about that.
这可说不好
So, I remember seeing this bottle
我记得在发现尸体的河里
in the water where the body was found.
见过这个酒瓶
But does the glass in the wound match?
但那和伤口中的玻璃碎片吻合吗
Definitely. Hate to step on your toes, Curly,
绝对的 我不想惹你不高兴
but wouldn't being underwater destroy all trace evidence?
但是被水浸泡难道不会毁掉痕量证据吗
Well, that is where my Vacuum Metal
这种时候我的真空金属淀积室
Deposition Chamber comes in.
就派上用场了
So this can retrieve any surviving fingerprints,
这个器械可以找回任何存留的指纹
even after prolonged immersion in water.
即使证物被水浸泡过久
I'm being punked, right? No.
你是在唬我吧 没有
Not at all. Here, you do the honors and tell me.
绝对没有 来 你来操作吧
Just spin that middle one to the right.
只需把中间的旋钮向右转
So, aerosolized gold evaporates,
雾化的金箔蒸发
creating a thin film which actually gets absorbed
形成一层薄膜 而薄膜会被
by the sebaceous surfaces left by the fingerprint ridges.
指纹纹线留下的皮脂层吸收
And coats the non-ridged surfaces.
然后覆盖在没有纹理的平面上
And voila? We have ourselves a fingerprint.
就这样 我们有指纹证据了
Your fingerprints are in the system
我们的系统里有你的指纹
because you have a locksmith license.
因为你持有锁匠执业证
Fine. So what?
好吧 那又怎样
We found the champagne bottle you used to kill Leslie.
我们找到了你用来杀死莱斯利的香槟酒瓶
We were able to lift prints from it,
我们从酒瓶上提取到了指纹
as well as traces of Leslie's blood.
还有莱斯利的血迹
Leslie knew that you were a locksmith,
莱斯利知道你是个锁匠
made you break into Scott's home
找你帮忙撬开斯科特家的门锁
and steal the Babe Ruth cookie jar.
偷走了他的巴比·鲁斯曲奇罐
What went wrong?
出了什么事
I thought she loved me.
我以为她是爱我的
But after she got that jar,
但她拿到那个罐子以后
I... I meant nothing to her.
我就什么都不是了
She was like a drug addict or something.
她就像个瘾君子
What about the champagne bottle?
那个香槟酒瓶是怎么回事
I brought it over a couple of days later.
几天后我带着香槟去找她
I was trying to win her back.
我试着赢回她的心
But you didn't. She rejected you once again.
但你没做到 她又一次拒绝了你
So you killed her.
于是你就杀了她
It was an accident!
那是个意外
I tried talking to her,
我试着跟她谈
but she was cleaning those stupid jars.
但她在擦拭那些该死的罐子
So I took the champagne bottle,
于是我拿起酒瓶
and I swung it to smash the jars,
向那些罐子砸过去
but she lunged out in front to protect them.
但她跳到罐子前面保护它们
To protect the things she didn't realize were ruining her life.
保护那些她不知道会毁掉她生命的东西
The bottle broke, the glass cut her throat.
酒瓶碎了 玻璃割伤了她的喉咙
There was so much blood...
她流了好多血
Oh, there was so much blood.
好多好多血
God.
天呐
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Wow. This is like a dream I had once.
这就像我曾经做过的一个美梦
Uh, happy hour was about to end,
优♥惠♥时段要结束了
and I didn't know what you liked,
我又不知道你爱吃什么
so I just got everything.
于是就把每样东西都点了
That is exactly what I like.
这正是我喜欢的
I also didn't know what you drank,
我也不知道你爱喝什么
so I got you a beer, margarita and a Coke.
所以我给你点了啤酒 鸡尾酒 和可乐
I feel like you can see into my soul.
我感觉你能读懂我的灵魂深处
Well, dig in.
开吃吧
To our, uh, first case together.
敬我们一起合作的第一个案子
So that's what this is, celebrating work.
原来是为了这个 庆祝工作
'Cause I was afraid you might think it was a date.
我还担心你会觉得这是个约会
A date?
约会
No. Why would I think that?
不 我为什么会那么想
Would I be pounding meatball sliders
我会在约会时猛吃
on a date?
迷你肉丸汉堡吗
We're colleagues.
我们是同事
We're friends.
是朋友
That's it.
仅此而已
Well, they look good.
看起来很美味
Thank you.
谢谢
So, uh, do you think Booth and Brennan are gonna get a divorce?
你觉得布斯和布纳恩会离婚吗
Those two? Never.
他们两个吗 绝对不会
Pretty definite there, Superman.
你好像很肯定 超人先生
Well, you know, Sweets wrote a book about them.
斯维斯写过一本关于他们两个的书
He said that it was their friendship
他说他们的感情是基于
that was the foundation of their relationship.
两个人之间的友谊
Not the fickle nature of love.
而不是浮躁易变的爱情
So it's because they're colleagues, friends?
所以是因为他们是同事 以及朋友咯
It's good work, Bones.
干得漂亮 骨头
We've always made a good team.
我们一直是个优秀的组合
Right.
是的
Give Christine a kiss for me, and tell her I love her.
帮我给克里斯汀一个吻 告诉她我爱她
Of course.
没问题
If you wanted to come by,
你可以过来看看
read her a book, tuck her in?
给她读读书 掖被子
Thanks, but I-I can't tonight.
谢谢 但今晚我不行
Maybe tomorrow.
明天吧
Sure.
好的
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Well, I guess if no one
如果没有其他人
has anything else to say,
要发言的话
I guess we're done for the evening.
我们今晚就到这里吧
Thank you all for coming. Hi.
感谢你们的参与 大家好
I'm, uh...
我是...
My name is Seeley, and I have a gambling addiction.
我叫瑟雷 我赌博成瘾
Welcome, Seeley.
欢迎你 瑟雷
I'm here today because, uh...
我今天来这里是因为...
I want to make things right, I want to get my life back.
我想要弥补过错 我想恢复正常的生活
You see, I've, uh...
是这样 我...
I've hurt a lot of people in my life,
我伤害了我生命中的很多人
especially my family.
尤其是我的家人
I've, uh, betrayed them and put them in danger.
我背叛了她们 使她们陷于危险
So...
所以
I'm here to find a sense of resolution
我来这里寻求一种悔过的决心
with that, so I can better understand...
好让我能更好地
myself.
看清自己
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表